Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 44,146 to 44,160 of 44191
-
01-09-07 23:14 #46Regular Member

Posts: 10Been there a few times, no real name other than "Massage Therapy" or Dr. James Pham. They are all Viet. young gals, ranging from 9 down to 3, some are barely 18? Mostly overpriced HJ ($60-80), CBJ ~$100, fs offered by some provider for ~$140 to $200!! Very rush service and no shower.
Originally Posted by Pimp Hound
-
01-09-07 22:31 #45Senior Member

Posts: 680Hey. Im not about to sniff out any of the newbies. I keep my nose to latinas and asian asses only.
Why care about the new guys? Website is all about new blood. Keep up the posts.
-
01-09-07 19:10 #44Senior Member

Posts: 91About time we got our own lawyer
Captain, I assume your an attorney and will continue to offer us free legal advice. I thought it strange that they got Vicks out so quickly and just happened to have a latina MS to take their place.
Originally Posted by Captain America
-
01-09-07 16:32 #43Senior Member

Posts: 49longrod theory
Longrod,
nice theory, but it wouldn't happen that way for a number of reasons:
1. to cite illegal activity you have to have proof of such. At the very least a police report or something. That would lead to a *three day notice to perform conditions or quit*.
2. You would then need another proof that the illegaL activity continued before filing an unlawful detainer.
If there was two proofs. LE doesn't need to talk to the landlord.
Regards,
CA
-
01-09-07 13:22 #42Senior Member

Posts: 91I just may give this place a try. Sounds interesting........
Originally Posted by Longrod
And I'm a little suspicious of all these newbies as well.
-
01-09-07 05:39 #41Senior Member

Posts: 69I have been to Chap/Brook upstairs. The girls are young and HJ ready. Been told FS is avail and BJ also. Try Lilly or Sandy. 60 HJ other xtras ymmv.
Originally Posted by Chance 62
-
01-09-07 01:15 #40Senior Member

Posts: 120Let me know what frontier is like if you get a chance.i was think about hitting it up meself.
Originally Posted by NewHipHopDance
-
01-08-07 18:07 #39Senior Member

Posts: 91Where did all the Newbies come from?
First of the year and we have all the newbie posts. Make you suspisious.
-
01-08-07 13:07 #38Senior Member

Posts: 435So why post anything now?
Originally Posted by NewHipHopDance
-
01-08-07 05:38 #37Regular Member

Posts: 1Newbie here. I've been lurking around for awhile though. I'm planning to visit frontier and other places around there this week. I will report back if I do take the visits.
-
01-07-07 22:17 #36Senior Member

Posts: 33Brookhurst #R
So a friend of mine swears that he got extra from the Viet place #R. I've been there once and gotten nothing. Some people on this forum who have been there didn't get anything either. Anyhow, I did as he advised and keep on insisting even when she said no. So I guess the trick is to give $60 after the flip as a sign of good faith, which gets you a HJ and your hands are free to roam but that is it.
Completely not worth the bang for the buck but I had to try it to see if he's right. I wouldn't recommend it but it's FYI. Just goes to show there is always hope.
-
01-07-07 19:07 #35Senior Member

Posts: 120Haven't tried frontier but the place next to Wendy's is pretty good I have seen Mimi, very young looking. She won't let you finger she said its dirty or was dirty. If you go the other way there is a viet massage parlor. Very young looking girls. A bit pricey, but FS is avilable.
Originally Posted by Member #3063
-
01-07-07 18:26 #34Regular Member

Posts: 4Oasis Relax
Went to Oasis relax on el toro and rockfield in lake forest. saw the ad in the "adult massage" section of the weekly and in the sports page of the oc register. 40 for half and 60 for full. got the full. girl was beat. Massage was good. oil and shiatsu. Finished the massage and inquired about the special massage and whe said they only do a regular massage. Place was good for therapy but bad for shibang. not recommended.
-
01-07-07 15:10 #33Senior Member

Posts: 90Brookhurst/Chapman
Here some info on Chapman/Brookhurst I havn't tried Frontier its the complex is closed on the weekend.I did try this place next to Wendy's(pink complex) about week ago. I scout the are before found a couple good looking girls in there so I went back. On a Sat. there was only one girl working there not the best looking of the bunch(dont remember her name) 40 for the half. She offered the table shower which was nice because on the flip she did alot teasing of the boys,little of the stroking of the shaft. I thought this all good.Back to the room lame ass massage on the flip if she ask if I want that taken care of. I say sure she only offers the HJ, I try to get the BJ she with next time bab. Keep asking then I say to my self if I keep asking I'll end up with one thoose sran wrap bj so I get HJ,let me play with arse and little bitty titties, So 40/40
Originally Posted by Chance 62
One place that I'm looking into checking out its north brookhurst in the Albertsons shopping center.Next to the laundrymat.I was doing laundry(my maching to a dump)So I go recon this place.The girtl at the desk had some very large tits. I ask her if she gives massage or you have a doctor? She dont understand call in another girl(very cute,school girl look,nice) she says the girl give the massages. While ding my laundry I saw at least 5 guys come and go in about 1hr half so they were pretty busy.If anyone checks this place before I do let me know.
If you need exact location PM
-
01-07-07 10:44 #32Senior Member

Posts: 1372 cents
Maybe thats just a front like they use at lots of chinese resturants. Real good chinese food with the latinos imagrants doing the all the cooking.
Could be camaflouged as a latina accufuck place but still serve korean on the plater? Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by Longrod












Reply With Quote





