Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 582 of 631 FirstFirst ... 82 482 532 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 ... LastLast
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 9462
16192789494
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #747

    SDAG Sky

    Has anyone seen the new girl Sky or know if she went by a different name in oc or la?

  2. #746

    Texas (Thai)

    Long time lurker here. First time post! My go-to Ash was out of town so I went with the new girl. Just like the previous posts she is a small Thai girl but have curves in the right places. From my guess she's probably in her late 20's / early 30's. She has a cute face but can come off very shy at the beginning. She asked for donation before we started and headed to the shower together (I was a bit surprised since most of the girls at this agency don't ask until the end). After the shower we went into the bedroom where she performed a slow BBBJ. I'm used to Ash's intense BJ so it was a nice change of pace. I grabbed her legs to position ourselves for 69 and then she slipped on the cover. She rode me from the top for about 10 minutes and then we flipped to missionary. After few minutes she asked for doggy so I oblige and let it all go in the baggy. We got cleaned and parted our ways.

    Overall it was a decent experience but I wouldn't put her above Ash or Bora. If you like thai girls then I would suggest making an appointment because she's only here for a short time. Also, we she wasn't into DFK and I wouldn't call this a GFE.

  3. #745
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterRee360  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Any comments or reviews concerning this lovely lady?

    Much appreciated! Thanks!
    My thoughts on Skylar are a bit different. I am actually disappointed that SDAG would try to pass off Thai girls as Korean. The description on their page says that all girls are Korean unless stated otherwise, but now it's both Texas and Skylar who are Thai.

    I have nothing against Thai providers in terms of looks. I haven't seen Texas yet but Skylar is a petite and pretty looking spinner, and this was her with little to no make-up. Having said that though, I've only ever had one good experience with a Thai provider, and that was Candy at the Library a long time ago.

    Skylar was very scripted and mechanical. I get that she's young, but even the older more experienced Thai girls are very restrictive in terms of service.

    Skylar's menu: DATY, BBBJ, and CFS (Mish, CG, Doggie).

    Not on the menu: GFE.

    She attempts to please you but with very minimal service.

    A definite not recommended.

  4. #744

    Skylar

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterRee360  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Any comments or reviews concerning this lovely lady?

    Much appreciated! Thanks!
    Saw her today. She a really cute tiny-Thai, about 5' tall, slender all natural, probably early 20's. Guessing on the age, but she's doing this as a side gig while she's in school. I'm 6'-3" and she seemed pretty distracted by that the whole time, like she never saw a tall dude before. Squealed when I came through the door, commenting and gesturing while getting undressed, in the shower, in the act, trying to jump up to touch the top my head, etc. In a playful way. Kind of went with her young, playful, spunky & chipper attitude and she's also pretty chatty. No kiss at the door, no preview, hen pecks were OK, makes really cute squeaky noises when she's getting into it. Seemed to like the daty, but asked me not to make her cum till I was inside her so she could cum at the same time. Pretty fun overall, but depends what you expect compared to the other sdag girls. If you're gauging other Thai experiences, like the ones from Sandra99 or Texas (who's in the same condo) then I'd say she upper end, but if you toss her in against an Ash, Petra, Red, Tatum, and the like, and that's what your expectations are, then maybe not as high. Glad I saw her, but I fall into the later category and always looking for a little more, like the other rock stars at this agency.

  5. #743

    SDAG-Skylar

    Gents,

    Any comments or reviews concerning this lovely lady?

    Much appreciated! Thanks!

  6. #742
    Quote Originally Posted by TootsieJoe  [View Original Post]
    I believe Kura at FEC from a few months back was Japanese. I think it was stated on the website specifically that she was Japanese. There was also another Japanese girl from FEC a couple years back who was really good at P2 P. Don't remember her name though. It seems FEC have more Japanese girls rotating through than SDAG.
    Kura told me back in May her visit here was her last and that she was retiring to do something else. So, not sure we'll be seeing her again unless she changes her mind about retiring.

  7. #741
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmrz4  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if there's an agency with just Japanese girls. I know there's some Japanese girls in OC and LA agencies with mixed reviews. I know that Peach with FEC / CA-KDolls in SD and Riz with 1004 kgirls in OC are half Japanese / half Korean, both more Japanese in mannerisms and culture. Riz is my current ATF. PM me for more deets.
    I believe Kura at FEC from a few months back was Japanese. I think it was stated on the website specifically that she was Japanese. There was also another Japanese girl from FEC a couple years back who was really good at P2 P. Don't remember her name though. It seems FEC have more Japanese girls rotating through than SDAG.

  8. #740

    Totally agree

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAssMan  [View Original Post]
    Not worth it. A lot better bang for the buck out there.
    I remember seeing a report as well that she was trying to upsell on services.

  9. #739

    Save your money

    Not worth it. A lot better bang for the buck out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnySpain  [View Original Post]
    I seem to recall seeing some not very enthusiastic reports on here about her. Maybe a search for "Elan" will bring it up.

  10. #738

    Akira / Elan

    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyHairlip  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her before? https://tryst.link/escort/akira-5.
    I seem to recall seeing some not very enthusiastic reports on here about her. Maybe a search for "Elan" will bring it up.

  11. #737

    Akira (at elan. Mai on IG)

    Anyone see her before? https://tryst.link/escort/akira-5.

  12. #736

    Have not seen Sandra girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Kroditpakshi  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you got GFE, a gentleman who saw her on arrival said he didn't but also said she seemed very new to this. Maybe she is more settled now but maybe it was just you. Any idea how she compares with the typical sandra gal if you have seen any?
    From what I have read I would guess she is younger and thinner. Very cute girl.

  13. #735

    Japanese

    Quote Originally Posted by ListerineBlue  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, short question- I'm aware of the major agencies to tend to discuss here but was curious if anyone knows of other Asian agencies- perhaps as a lesser known group? I've been interested in exploring the Japanese side of things but independents seem to be few and far between and can't say I've heard of an agency for them so thought I'd check in and ask.

    Thanks!
    I'm not sure if there's an agency with just Japanese girls. I know there's some Japanese girls in OC and LA agencies with mixed reviews. I know that Peach with FEC / CA-KDolls in SD and Riz with 1004 kgirls in OC are half Japanese / half Korean, both more Japanese in mannerisms and culture. Riz is my current ATF. PM me for more deets.

  14. #734
    Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you got GFE, a gentleman who saw her on arrival said he didn't but also said she seemed very new to this. Maybe she is more settled now but maybe it was just you. Any idea how she compares with the typical sandra gal if you have seen any?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    She is not Korean, as some guy on TER stated. A cute young Thai girl from Bangkok with good English. Chatted about Thailand my vacations there for 10 minutes to help her relax. Thorough shower, but not my butt so I knew rimming was not going to happen, no biggie. She took me back to the bedroom and I told her I wanted a Thai breakfast, she giggled and laid back for some DATY. So tight and young, very fresh and clean. I held onto her rock hard man made small C cups while I was eating. I did my best to get her to O but to no avail. She said "my turn" and I laid back for a nice BBBJ but no DT. When I was rock hard she grabbed a condom and slid it on and climbed on top. Watching her bounce was very hot. I needed to get her into K9 so I could blow. Her ass is really nice and I pounded away and unloaded in the tent. 10 minute medium massage and I was on my way. Very cute girl.

    Worth a visit for sure.

  15. #733
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorHead619  [View Original Post]
    All these reports make me want to jump into this. I especially liked all the reviews on Michelle a few weeks back but unfortunately I don't have an in with sdag or any agencies for that matter. I'm trying to build up rep on HX but even the girls who accept newbies seem to flake or take ages to reply.

    As for the agencies' vetting process, I don't like the idea of them knowing where I work.

    Just out of curiosity, what's the going rate for most of these agencies. Looking for standard hour CFS with BBBJ rates. If it's too expensive, I might not even go through the hassle of getting a network established on hx.
    Regular rates are 220 for hhr, 260 for hr. Some girls have "executive" or "VIP" rates and are $40 more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape