The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 310 of 876 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 360 410 810 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8491
    Quote Originally Posted by Djs0182  [View Original Post]
    Here's a few, she's not usually that way.
    Leah hasnt answered her phone in a Long time.

    Have you gotten hold of her recently?

    Angel NEVER answers the phone.

  2. #8490
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    Amber: brunette, about 5'5? I'm bad w / heights. Worst. Experience. Ever. Fell asleep, also complained about everything, did the classic "it's too much" and keeps her arms up to push you away when you're barely in.

    China: BSW, tall, phat ass. Probably one of the best flute players / riders I've ever experienced. Kenso & Castor.

    Short, sweet, simple, and to the point.

    Still looking for girls who offer the mudhole, if anyone knows of any, send them my way.
    I got to admit I have a soft spot for Amber if it's the same Amber you're talking about. CookyJar did a photo shoot with her a while back.

    I remember when I first spotted Amber over two winters ago around Kensington and Sedgley. Man she had a killer body then. She was built like a gymnast and had a huge round backside.

    At any rate, I quickly realized that Amber is one of those type of girls that she either loves you or she hates you. There is no in between with her and luckily I fell on her good side and have been since I have known her. One time as she got into my car and we pulled off she would vent about a bad prior date in how the date wanted FS but she wasn't in the mood. Amber when she plays the flute is like a pitbull where she won't let you go until you're finished. Once I was just tired and I told her it's ok I'm cool but she kept going and I got my headache relief. 99% girls tire out but not Amber but I guess she has to vibe with you. BTW, there is nothing special about me I know there are girls who don't take my calls or rather be in another car. It's just all about getting in where you fit in.

    That said, what makes Amber stand out above all others is that if we hit up the store she offers to pay for what I want out of her own money that she already has. I took her up once and she made me a tasty coffie from Wawa. And even her food she will offer to share it with me.

    Now obviously she's basically living on the street so I don't take advantage of that but all the other girls I met online or out in the street if we hit up the store even if they have a wad of money on them they don't offer to pay for my stuff or share anything. If anything they play like they're short and look to me to pay for some items.

    As far as backdoor action on K ave I only know of one girl who has a rep for that and its Dee. Tall slim wf with reddish hair. Dee can be found on K and somerset and in the winter she seems to migrate to Kensington and Allegheny with her signature flashy purple coat.

  3. #8489
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    https://www.inquirer.com/crime/shootings-philadelphia-gun-violence-homicide-20200815.html

    I'm not the sort of conspiracy minded pessimist but the number of shootings in the article are known streets and blocks to even the moderate K Avenue hobbyist. Granted its never been completely safe and we all take our chances when we go on the hunt but the numbers have only been heading one direction, straight up.

    I tend to think this is street level violence between competing interests over the most minor of transgressions and they have enough common sense not to disrupt the revenue coming into K Avenue by leaving us mongers alone but common sense isn't all that common in Kensington.

    Be safe, be aware and be extra cautious, these are not normal days.
    I said it in another post a while back that I'm trying to limit visiting k ave and have been hunting elsewhere. That whole neighborhood is just depressing. During my short time in the game on the ave I can drive through the neighborhood and point out buildings, streets, and corners where individuals were killed. Sometimes if.

    Who is to say the next person couldn't be any one of us. Turn on a side street to do a you turn and you could accidentally run into gun fire.

  4. #8488

    It has been rough lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by DotComm  [View Original Post]
    After 40 yrs of mongering, from what I've been seeing out there I'd rather jerkoff than let them even near my car. Most of them look like a petri dish. As always to each his own.
    The girls have all been getting the Stimulus Checks and unemployment checks so they don't have to hook to get their drugs. Not sure how they can get the unemployment checks since they have not been working but they have and I have heard of girls getting up to $6 K - $8 K checks due to backed up unemployment checks with the $600 a week crap. They are even getting the checks sent to homeless shelters that take mail for them and they just go pick them up at the shelter. The girls I have seen recently have either blown it all already or had it stolen from them. I saw one girl who said her last $3000 was stolen from her.

    Once all the COVID payments are done hopefully we will get a better selection again.

  5. #8487
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    https://www.inquirer.com/crime/shootings-philadelphia-gun-violence-homicide-20200815.html

    I'm not the sort of conspiracy minded pessimist but the number of shootings in the article are known streets and blocks to even the moderate K Avenue hobbyist. Granted its never been completely safe and we all take our chances when we go on the hunt but the numbers have only been heading one direction, straight up.

    I tend to think this is street level violence between competing interests over the most minor of transgressions and they have enough common sense not to disrupt the revenue coming into K Avenue by leaving us mongers alone but common sense isn't all that common in Kensington.

    Be safe, be aware and be extra cautious, these are not normal days.
    Between this and Covid, I plan to take a hiatus until at least Covid is over. Just not worth it with how easy people can get Covid.

  6. #8486

    Head's up!

    https://www.inquirer.com/crime/shootings-philadelphia-gun-violence-homicide-20200815.html

    I'm not the sort of conspiracy minded pessimist but the number of shootings in the article are known streets and blocks to even the moderate K Avenue hobbyist. Granted its never been completely safe and we all take our chances when we go on the hunt but the numbers have only been heading one direction, straight up.

    I tend to think this is street level violence between competing interests over the most minor of transgressions and they have enough common sense not to disrupt the revenue coming into K Avenue by leaving us mongers alone but common sense isn't all that common in Kensington.

    Be safe, be aware and be extra cautious, these are not normal days.

  7. #8485
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    Amber: brunette, about 5'5? I'm bad w / heights. Worst. Experience. Ever. Fell asleep, also complained about everything, did the classic "it's too much" and keeps her arms up to push you away when you're barely in.

    China: BSW, tall, phat ass. Probably one of the best flute players / riders I've ever experienced. Kenso & Castor.

    Short, sweet, simple, and to the point.

    Still looking for girls who offer the mudhole, if anyone knows of any, send them my way.
    Damn. I wish I would have seen that China jawn out there this weekend. I never see any good BSW out on the ave.

  8. #8484

    Amber & China

    Amber: brunette, about 5'5? I'm bad w / heights. Worst. Experience. Ever. Fell asleep, also complained about everything, did the classic "it's too much" and keeps her arms up to push you away when you're barely in.

    China: BSW, tall, phat ass. Probably one of the best flute players / riders I've ever experienced. Kenso & Castor.

    Short, sweet, simple, and to the point.

    Still looking for girls who offer the mudhole, if anyone knows of any, send them my way.

  9. #8483

    Leelee

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerPhun  [View Original Post]
    This is right at the start of Covid. The other girl cornered me at the 711 and almost tackled. Told I wasn't interested. Kept un insisting she get in LOL. Is she always that aggressive. LOL.
    Here's a few, she's not usually that way.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails imagejpeg_0(20).jpg‎   Resized_Resized_20200814_211230.jpg‎   Resized_Resized_20200814_211849.jpg‎  

  10. #8482

    Mutliple stroll trips on a Thursday night

    I was coming from my friends crib in fishtown so obviously I decided to ride up the K. Typical night, zombies out from Lehigh to Westmoreland. I saw that thick borderline BBW WSW with black hair and nice titties again but she was walking with her pimp (skinny black dude). Took a few laps up and down thinking I might finally catch her by herself and finally she was walking near Venango & Glenwood. I decide to spin the block and come back around and catch her. But she was gone (dudes on the ave are quick and savage with the pickup). I decide to go up Torresdale (its 12:30 am) and there were a couple girls on Howell, there was a girl on Van Kirk (I thought it was Angel so I stopped but it wasn't her). And there was this HSW off Comly and Hegerman, I spun the block to come back around for her and no surprise that she was scooped up. I decide to head home but on the way I rode thru Old York Road, a few stragglers out but none of the one's I would stop for. I get all the way up to Windrim (this used to be the best area of the OYR stroll year ago) and I see a thick BSW. She comes up to my car and Its actually this chick Nina I used pick up all the time. She still has that fat ass so I had to scoop her. We go to my old parking spot and she takes her teeth out (I never realized she had dentures LOL) and gives me a crazy CBJ gum job. I didn't last long at all which even with the cover on LOL.

  11. #8481

    So then share the digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruchacz1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys!

    I happened to be in the area so took a ride around the K just to see how covid affected the pickings. I started in the morning around 10 and soon came across a STUNNING black girl (mixed, I think) named Tia. This was my first trip in a long while so remembering the local zombies, she seemed totally out of place. My inner voice said decoy so I chickened out. Instead of picking her up I got the digits. Took a spin around the block hoping to scope out the area for our good uncle. By the time I got back she was gone. About 20 minutes later I decided to chance it and gave her a call. To my surprise a guy answered the phone. I hung up as I'm really not interested in dealing with a pimp. I HATE those fuckers! Anyway here's my question. Has anyone here had experiences with Tia? She is a gorgeous super thin tall black girl. And what's up with the guy answering the phone? Bad news or try again next time I'm in the area?

    I spent the next few hours driving around, but nothing to report other than zombies.
    Let the brave ones toftt.

    Maybe it all works out 🤔.

  12. #8480
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruchacz1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys!

    I happened to be in the area so took a ride around the K just to see how covid affected the pickings. I started in the morning around 10 and soon came across a STUNNING black girl (mixed, I think) named Tia. This was my first trip in a long while so remembering the local zombies, she seemed totally out of place. My inner voice said decoy so I chickened out. Instead of picking her up I got the digits. Took a spin around the block hoping to scope out the area for our good uncle. By the time I got back she was gone. About 20 minutes later I decided to chance it and gave her a call. To my surprise a guy answered the phone. I hung up as I'm really not interested in dealing with a pimp. I HATE those fuckers! Anyway here's my question. Has anyone here had experiences with Tia? She is a gorgeous super thin tall black girl. And what's up with the guy answering the phone? Bad news or try again next time I'm in the area?

    I spent the next few hours driving around, but nothing to report other than zombies.
    I think you meant Kia and I had her a while back when she was over in Camden. When I first met her I thought she was undercover too because of how good she looks. She definitely knows how to handle her business. She took good care of me.

  13. #8479

    American

    Heading home today and driving along Lehigh at American. Saw a couple of the girls from the Clearview and also Huntington tracks at the food trucks. Lots of eye contact. There was Asia (who was eating something), Hayley (the thin one), and the cash dash girl Ashley. Also, about 70% sure I saw Devon (but no sign of Melissa. Sadly). That's a good 7 or 8 blocks off the stroll, but weird to see them in a herd. Also bizarre to see them blowing $ on food instead of dope. Didn't stop for them anyway (although would definitely had made an exception for Melissa).

  14. #8478

    Tia

    Hey guys!

    I happened to be in the area so took a ride around the K just to see how covid affected the pickings. I started in the morning around 10 and soon came across a STUNNING black girl (mixed, I think) named Tia. This was my first trip in a long while so remembering the local zombies, she seemed totally out of place. My inner voice said decoy so I chickened out. Instead of picking her up I got the digits. Took a spin around the block hoping to scope out the area for our good uncle. By the time I got back she was gone. About 20 minutes later I decided to chance it and gave her a call. To my surprise a guy answered the phone. I hung up as I'm really not interested in dealing with a pimp. I HATE those fuckers! Anyway here's my question. Has anyone here had experiences with Tia? She is a gorgeous super thin tall black girl. And what's up with the guy answering the phone? Bad news or try again next time I'm in the area?

    I spent the next few hours driving around, but nothing to report other than zombies.

  15. #8477

    Petite

    I've been a long timefan if K and this forum, pointed me in the right direction. I'm coming back to Philly this weekend and looking for Bree (petite brunette) or Lex (petite girl with tatoo between chest) any digits would be welcomed.

    Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape