Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 15,511 to 15,525 of 28086
-
08-16-20 13:45 #12576Senior Member

Posts: 77You spa is open. I called and set up appointment, told to park away and walk to back door. Spring valley location was only open, this was two weeks ago. They told me Lulu was going to be back this week.
Originally Posted by Whoopster
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 04:14 #12575Regular Member

Posts: 2Massage & body care on Convoy
I read a post earlier today about this place and I just want to address a few important facts about this parlor and the ladies who are working there. I have been a regular there and have known all the ladies there well, especially Nicole. I enjoy coming to see her and sometimes her other friends for a good massage and happy ending. They have always treated me well and felt disappointed if they couldn't het me off. But that is as far as she, and the rest would go with some mutual touching. There is no FS here, especially for $100. Where is that $100 figure comes from? Try to offer the same amount for a BJ there to find out if she, or any of them would go that far! These ladies might not speak English well enough but they have a big working network and communication that they know the set market price for each additional service if they were to provide. Stop spreading fake rumors and treat them with a little more respect then you will get lucky one day with the hot girl that you like. If it was not your playground then shoot for somewhere else, don't take a refusal as an insult and destroy their reputation with your revenge. I have had sex with many young and beautiful girls for free because of how I treated them. They all need money but don't let them flip a finger behind your back as you were leaving their establishment. Enjoy while it last!
-
08-16-20 03:57 #12574Senior Member

Posts: 205I wish to nominate this for the "reports of distinction!" ESL version.
Originally Posted by AmmaLou
[View Original Post]
CC.
-
08-16-20 03:44 #12573Regular Member

Posts: 2Massage & body care on Convoy
I read a post about this place earlier today and I was somewhat surprised and upset. I know Nicole, not Niko, for a year now and I have been a regular there. In fact, I know all the ladies there well enough that I don't believe you can have FS there for $100 . They are always nice, provide good massage and would not even give you a BJ for $100. They work hard and a HE / HJ is all and as far as they would go. Some mutual touching is allow if they feel you are not there to harm them in any way. Why promoting something that is not even close to be 50% real? Now they don't even answer the door for me. If it was not your kind of playground then go somewhere else and stop writing fake reviews. What's the purpose or motivation of creating a fake model against her, or the entire parlor's will? Or just because she said no and upset you? Treat them with respect then maybe one day you will get lucky.
-
08-16-20 01:38 #12572Senior Member

Posts: 449Are they open? I've been to both you's and haven't had a bad experience with any of the girls, but I don't know Jessica.
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 01:29 #12571Senior Member

Posts: 242Nice advice
Took the advice from one of your before, drove to a convoy AMP, called. No answer. Parked and walked up to 2nd floor I had been many times before. No lights, but door unlocked. Gilf asks for 30 or 60 minutes. I choose 60. No electricity on the 2nd floor. So it got kinda hot, this is noonish. 45 minutes later she is done. . 6 +. 4. Mech hj, but can't complain.
Originally Posted by HeadorTail
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 00:27 #12570Banned Member

Posts: 222Jessica at U-Spa in Lemon Grove
Can anyone provide any details about Jessica at U-Spa in Lemon Grove? What's the quality of massage and service? Does she offer BBBJ? There's a report about her a while back but not many details.
-
08-15-20 17:36 #12569Regular Member

Posts: 2Massage &bodycare (on convoy)
It's still open here. Every time I send a message to (niko)65292;she will open the door with the key and let me in. She's fine. She has sex with her every time and pays her $100. I will lick her underneath first. Take off the clothes, but the skin is not very good, it is very rough, and the breasts are small, but she likes to have sex with me every time. If anyone wants to have sex, I recommend this place, here have lot girl they all do sex service, Very dangerous place.
-
08-15-20 17:04 #12568Senior Member

Posts: 144Tiffany?
Has anyone had any experience with Tiffany? Offers outcall only, which has prevented me from contacting her in the past. But I've got the place to myself and was wondering if her pics are accurate.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/123493
-
08-15-20 04:19 #12567Regular Member

Posts: 14I scheduled an appointment with Briya, only to have her say she couldn't make an hour before. Luckily it was my day off and I didn't have much planned so I rescheduled for the evening.
Originally Posted by GreekLuver
[View Original Post]
The massage itself was decent. It was more sensual than therapeutic (I guess some would say they're the same thing). If you're looking for a sensual massage, then it's good. If you want her to get some knots out, you better request it but she does use her body well I will give her that.
I opted for the full package and I really enjoyed it. Her breasts are phenomenal, definitely felt like a porn star when I came all over them haha. CBJ was decent and the CFS was pretty good. She definitely plays the part, so you won't have a bad experience. Doesn't watch the clock, but will let you know when your time is almost up.
As for her photos, she's more BBW than thicc. I would say she's a little bigger than get pics but not by much.
Paid 250 plus 20 tip. Would I go again? It was good but I prefer actual AMPs. RR girls are a little too rich for my blood but I haven't gone to an actual AMP since they were shut down again. Plus I like the uncertainty of knowing if the girl will do more than a HE.
-
08-15-20 02:20 #12566Senior Member

Posts: 79Open AMP
I went to diamond massage In spring valley last week don't get confused with the one in la mesa. The house fee was 40 for 30 min. Only thing offered was HJ, which was $50. The masseuse was an older lady maybe in early 40's was the mamasan, who said some more girls are coming, but when I was there she was the only girl I saw. Unless, I seen younger girls I probably won't be back. I also went to paradise massage not in convoy, but in paradise valley road, this one is only by appointment, but they usually answer the phone. House fee was 40 dollars for 30 min, it seems know one is doing 1 hr. The girl I had was a young one, but did not get her name because really could not understand her, she was probably 25, but could not see face because face was covered in mask and lights were dimmed. I just wanted HJ, which was the $60 so don't know if other extras was offered. When I was leaving saw two others girls in the room one was older and one was mid range.
-
08-15-20 01:33 #12565Senior Member

Posts: 278Check out my last dozen or so posts from the Asian providers section. I detail what I had to do.
Originally Posted by HermanMiller
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 21:54 #12564Regular Member

Posts: 9SDAG isn't a massage place, but Humaniplex will be a place to start to build a rep to be "okay'd" for SDAG. Verification via their site will likely result in the same information being told to you.
Originally Posted by HermanMiller
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 15:42 #12563Senior Member

Posts: 262Sdag
Sorry if this has been asked before, but what's the best way to get screened for the agencies. I've gone to the website, but just waited. It's like getting accepted to an ivy league school. Ha!
Any tips much appreciated.
-
08-14-20 12:43 #12562Senior Member

Posts: 138I usually let them know
When I arrive I let the lady politely know that I will not wait more than 10 minutes and I keep my word. I prefer to give them a heads up.
Originally Posted by GreekLuver
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




