Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 699 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 199 599 649 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 749 799 1199 ... LastLast
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 18236
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7766

    Thanks orlo

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    No she isn't the Selena page introduced.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    I actually tried to PM you about this one but your inbox was full.

  2. #7765

    Fun time!

    Quote Originally Posted by ITellNoLies  [View Original Post]
    New to Orlando and I had the opportunity to meet Sarah. She welcomed me to the city with a friendly and laid back demeanor. As others have said before Sarah is a great girl and we had a good time getting to know each other. I never felt rushed during follow on activities. I'll definitely see her again. Thanks Sarah for treating me so well.
    I'm looking forward to next time! Thank you.

  3. #7764

    SarahMaitland

    New to Orlando and I had the opportunity to meet Sarah. She welcomed me to the city with a friendly and laid back demeanor. As others have said before Sarah is a great girl and we had a good time getting to know each other. I never felt rushed during follow on activities. I'll definitely see her again. Thanks Sarah for treating me so well.

  4. #7763
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Not Selena

    Quote Originally Posted by JusWansed  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys remember Selena UTR she was introduced to a couple of us through Paige. She was a latina MILF that I regret not repeating with. Anyways I found this ad and I just wanted to see if anyone who saw her before remembers if its her.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ando/53266767/
    No she isn't the Selena page introduced.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  5. #7762
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    3050 for voice, not text.
    You are correcto mundo!!

  6. #7761

    Mimi

    Mimi just called me and has a new number. I'll share it with anyone that I've supplied it to before or anyone that meets the minimum qualifications.

    None of her older numbers will work any longer. She's removed the batteries and sim cards from her prior phones to keep the hacker away. It's a new number, under a different name and the carrier put extra protection to verify identity before supplying any information to anyone that tries to access her account. Hopefully this will resolve the nightmare that she's been going through. She knows that she has unread PM's and she'll try to get to them shortly. He took control of her phones and she was afraid that he'd get her USA password.

    I received a text from her number that I knew she would not send and sure enough, he sent it. Those days should be over now.

  7. #7760

    Selena Utr

    Do you guys remember Selena UTR she was introduced to a couple of us through Paige. She was a latina MILF that I regret not repeating with. Anyways I found this ad and I just wanted to see if anyone who saw her before remembers if its her.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ando/53266767/

  8. #7759
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    While it's def frustrating keeping up with Mimi and her numerous #'s, it's not her fault. She has a DB stalker who's trying to Fawk her over. So if you're patient, it will definitely be worth it. I saw her late this morning. I have to say, she's got one of the top tightest kitties around. For those who've seen her, what do you think? I mean once we got going, she got wetter and wetter but damn, it's still a very snug fit.

    Her oral skills are getting better and better, she loves taking care of the boys. We did multiple positions and I finally popped in the hat. Def not a clock watcher and I was the one who finally had to leave after almost an hour there. Cool ass chick and not attitude whatsoever. Her # ending in 3050 is a good contact.
    3050 for voice, not text.

  9. #7758

    Real Doll

    So earlier I was looking at all the BS on Craigslist, just to mess with some of the Phishers. Then I came across a REAL Doll. She follows direction to the T, no whining, and is always available. Now that I have your interest, sorry but she is a REAL Doll. If only such a Unicorn existed!

    8012f61bc3ab3e87a03587a0130bc500@comm.craigslist.org

  10. #7757

    Mimi

    While it's def frustrating keeping up with Mimi and her numerous #'s, it's not her fault. She has a DB stalker who's trying to Fawk her over. So if you're patient, it will definitely be worth it. I saw her late this morning. I have to say, she's got one of the top tightest kitties around. For those who've seen her, what do you think? I mean once we got going, she got wetter and wetter but damn, it's still a very snug fit.

    Her oral skills are getting better and better, she loves taking care of the boys. We did multiple positions and I finally popped in the hat. Def not a clock watcher and I was the one who finally had to leave after almost an hour there. Cool ass chick and not attitude whatsoever. Her # ending in 3050 is a good contact.

  11. #7756
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonah1  [View Original Post]
    Any way you can pass Mimi's new digits? Either way thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillow  [View Original Post]
    Every day is a new number. There was one day where she texted me in the morning from a new number, and by the afternoon, I was told her number was on to a new one. Also, she is on wifi now, and if her friend leaves, so does the wifi.
    Let me make it very clear before anyone thinks I'm trying to be negative towards Mimi. She is the unicorn that many of us are searching for in this hobby. Unfortunately a consistent contact number is more rare than she is.

  12. #7755
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillow  [View Original Post]
    Every day is a new number. There was one day where she texted me in the morning from a new number, and by the afternoon, I was told her number was on to a new one. Also, she is on wifi now, and if her friend leaves, so does the wifi.
    I haven't had the pleasure yet but I was thinking about it this weekend. I've had 2 numbers at this point which neither are good now from what I see. Must be more to it than just paying a 80 phone bill with so many regulars. Sounds like a nice girl hopefully I will get a 3rd number LOL.

  13. #7754

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I truly enjoy seeing Mimi whenever I'm in Orlando and will praise her skills and her service to the end of time but at this point trying to keep up with new numbers and ways to communicate have become more exhausting than the way I feel after I actually get to see her. Mimi if you read this understand that I know it isn't completely your fault but also understand that communication is a key part for both you and everyone else to be successful in this hobby.

    By the way great Led Zeppelin song.
    Every day is a new number. There was one day where she texted me in the morning from a new number, and by the afternoon, I was told her number was on to a new one. Also, she is on wifi now, and if her friend leaves, so does the wifi.

  14. #7753

    Communication breakdown

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonah1  [View Original Post]
    Any way you can pass Mimi's new digits? Either way thanks.
    I truly enjoy seeing Mimi whenever I'm in Orlando and will praise her skills and her service to the end of time but at this point trying to keep up with new numbers and ways to communicate have become more exhausting than the way I feel after I actually get to see her. Mimi if you read this understand that I know it isn't completely your fault but also understand that communication is a key part for both you and everyone else to be successful in this hobby.

    By the way great Led Zeppelin song.

  15. #7752

    Good golly miss Molly

    LOL couldn't resist the title name to easy but fellas if your lucky enough to see this girl than you are in for a wild ride. Place isn't much to right home about but her body you can right a novel about. Perfect ass almost flawless skin she's like the head cheerleader you had a crush on in high school but knew you could never get it. She does like a few things I like but her entry fee to the backdoor bit steep for my wallet but if you guys ever wanted to fuck that cheerleader in the ass she is a perfect candidate.

    Thanks Orlo for the info if you want access to her you need to go through Orlo.

    Play safe and have fun boys.

    Porkchopp.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape