Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16162

    Kaitlyn BBBJ best in town

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyWild66  [View Original Post]
    She used to get great reviews on her BBBJ's and was a heavy subject for a while, then she got a few bad reviews about ripping someone off or something. She used to post pictures of her deepthroating a cock too. I am also wondering if anyone has seen her lately as I want to give her a shot
    Saw her a few hours ago, best head I've ever had, super easy going and she has a great personality. Spent a half hour with her, BBBJ and FS. Her body is super soft just like her personality. There was zero rush, she let me rest a minute between sessions. Definitely will be going back in the future.

  2. #16161

    Theif

    Quote Originally Posted by BamaDoc007  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by a different name and stole from a lot of dudes. Haven't heard anything about her in about a year. Got knocked up by a pimp. She prefers black dudes if that helps you at all I'd bring it up.

  3. #16160

    RE: BB Karmen

    Quote Originally Posted by StangBangS197  [View Original Post]
    Is this same chick that's on the onlyfans dude bareback list?
    I suspect, No. I believe the Karmen in your post is the short Spanish girl with long, dark curly hair who is also an anal aficionado. The Karmen I saw has just been using the Karmen handle recently. She used to go by Layla, Ray, Ray Ray, or Rhiannon. Hope that helps.

    Shaggy.

  4. #16159

    Dry Run

    I'm not sure if it's been the last few days or even weeks but STG seems weak and there doesn't seem to be any new dreams to be had. Maybe its just me? I'm up for any recommendations.

  5. #16158

    Her

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxHobbiest  [View Original Post]
    Which other girl were you supposed to see so we know what might happen
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/562221998188

  6. #16157

    Intel

    Anyone have any info on the below? Both girls seem to be operating out of private res. First one has posted forever but can't remember a report on her. The second I have been texting with. Comms are not great but she has the look I like. Usually don't do private residence but if anybody can vouch would be much appreciated. PM is fine. Thanks in advance!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/178192596092

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/467640718001

  7. #16156

    Bait and switch

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Was trying to see another girl yesterday, but this girl was using her ads. I recognized her but decided to go for it because she didn't look bad. Did the deed, and she quickly took the condom off herself and said "oops you knocked my period on". I knew it was BS but didn't get any blood on me so meh.
    Which other girl were you supposed to see so we know what might happen.

  8. #16155

    About Madison is ridiculous now

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    She did get thick, and it's definitely in the right places. When I saw her last year, she was skinny asf, but that kitty was very tight. Did a QV at her hotel room for $80. Now she's asking for $120 for a car date. I just laughed and reminded her that we did QV at her hotel for $80, so why pay more for a car date. She denied ever doing incalls last year LOL. I just deleted her snapchat and number.
    I first saw her at a motel off Blanding last year, I believe. I think she had just got out of the can. I only donated about 60 at that time. It was a pretty decent experience except when someone knocked on her door to sell her some drugs. I hate knockers! You'd think these ho's would be wise enough to place a "do not disturb" sign on their doors. She, however, is not worth 120 for a qv car meet or motel meet. It appears she's been quoting these ridiculous prices for quite some time, so someone must be paying it. More power to her if she can get it!

  9. #16154

    About the pic thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Motoyo  [View Original Post]
    That and the one with a face pic isn't even the same chick as the other pics. Totally different nipples and nipple size.
    I saw those pics too and let me tell ya, if that truly was the girl you'll be meeting, you'd, likely and easily, be paying 150 for just a qv. I guarantee you the real person wouldn't send a verification pic.

  10. #16153

    Madison is ridiculous now. 120 for car dates

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Young Madison got thick very quick and went to the right places, cons heard she's loose.
    She did get thick, and it's definitely in the right places. When I saw her last year, she was skinny asf, but that kitty was very tight. Did a QV at her hotel room for $80. Now she's asking for $120 for a car date. I just laughed and reminded her that we did QV at her hotel for $80, so why pay more for a car date. She denied ever doing incalls last year LOL. I just deleted her snapchat and number.

  11. #16152
    Quote Originally Posted by MekaleKahi  [View Original Post]
    Reverse image search shows the pictures are stolen.
    That and the one with a face pic isn't even the same chick as the other pics. Totally different nipples and nipple size.

  12. #16151
    Quote Originally Posted by HP333  [View Original Post]
    Has a local number but I find it hard to believe. Way too good looking for Jax in my opinion. Anyone see her or reports? Stay safe fellas.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/476974216194
    Reverse image search shows the pictures are stolen.

  13. #16150

    Looks like she's back

    Quote Originally Posted by ManGekyo  [View Original Post]
    She gave me a great BBBJ last time and I wanted to repeat. She hasn't posted in a month or responded to my text. Hope she's alright.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/innoce...-town/30936688
    She just posted on stg.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/589576083704

  14. #16149

  15. #16148

    This Jen?

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    Try Jen. I visited her again the other day and she had her tongue so far up my ass that when I got home I double checked to see if I really might have gold up there. There was not. You just need to tell her what you want and bingo. Had her head hanging over the edge of the bed where I could straddle her head and control it while I face fucked her, then moved forward and told her to tongue that ass. You're going to love her. Be clean though.
    Is this the Jen you are talking about?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/604805373885

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape