Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,641 to 20,655 of 37361
-
08-15-20 15:47 #16721Senior Member

Posts: 1449Same here she is tough to get hold of but from what I can remember she had a bangin body and took it well no complaints.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 15:24 #16720Senior Member

Posts: 580Saw her last summer June I think, everything covered but she did a ok job CBJ was a strong 7. She was hard to get in touch with tho but easy to find when we linked up, doggy, CG and missionary then blew in bag.
Originally Posted by TopGunz86
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 12:36 #16719Senior Member

Posts: 146Hard to find info
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r-day-ps-ask-m
I've been trying to confirm stuff about this provider but it's been difficult as she doesn't seem to have a name. Is she good? And more importantly, is her duo offer good?
-
08-15-20 12:16 #16718Senior Member

Posts: 369Agreed
I've seen her another few times recently and she has rapidly declined since I first crossed paths with her. It's a bit tragic because, IMHO, not only is she so sexy and the dreams are top shelf, but she also has an interesting personality.
Originally Posted by KeyserSoze79
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 09:44 #16717Banned Member

Posts: 443Called her no response
Only number I saw was on one of her pics, I reached out to her Thursday morning. She didn't answer, I didn't bother to follow up. Pics look great. I would have liked to go a round or so with her.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 23:00 #16716Senior Member

Posts: 133Tori
Only got to see her once but she was one of the best a true nympho and also a sweet and genuine personality. And some sob has to treat her bad and ruin it for the rest of us. Whoever you are hope you're proud of yourself.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 19:02 #16715Senior Member

Posts: 348Got a link to her ad?
Originally Posted by KeyserSoze79
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 18:58 #16714Senior Member

Posts: 79Riley Nicole
Anyone seen Riley Nicole? She has been around awhile on other sites? Her hr is steep so hoping for some inform before committing.
https://tryst.link/escort/riley-nicole
-
08-14-20 17:31 #16713Asshole

Posts: 567Is this the Jackie from Petersburg?
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 16:02 #16712Senior Member

Posts: 52Had a couple dreams with Melissa small tight body. She is definitely cracked out with a monkey on her back. She must have liked me because I went for a q. V. And was asked to stay for another round. Like mentioned previously the crack is a problem. If she did not have a habit and the face was better she would be a winner but as we all know the habits are their motivation.
-
08-14-20 15:22 #16711Senior Member

Posts: 171Tori
This makes me mad. Another great provider gone because somebody wants to be an a*.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 15:01 #16710Senior Member

Posts: 491Tori
I have been informed that Tori is out. She had a couple bad experiences and called it quits. Seems like there's been a trend lately of good providers getting connected with disrespectful mongers. It's too bad, she was a good one. A few bad apples they say.
Stay safe.
RR.
-
08-14-20 14:56 #16709Senior Member

Posts: 373Jackie
Jackie is looking for help today.
-
08-14-20 14:14 #16708Senior Member

Posts: 389Glad I was able to see her early on when she was first mentioned couple weeks ago. Was definitely into it. Great location, private, safe. She was insatiable. Took a full pounding in mish and doggy. Sorry to hear she's gone.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 08:27 #16707Senior Member

Posts: 376Legit
I've seen milli before, she is legit, all I sampled was head but it was pretty good, and she has a nice fat ass, what you see is what you get. Kinda spendy in my opinion, but I'm sure you will enjoy.
Originally Posted by Antoinne81
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





