Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7524

    How many red flags do you need!

    This one has sooooo many red flags 😂 You should have told her to fuck off at the first mention of asking for $50 to be cash apped. That's all you need right there to block her. Everything else on top of that is just more and more confirmation that this is a scammer. Her profile now says she's in Alaska. Her recent login in shows that she's in the Netherlands. She's done everything to show that she's a scammer except state it directly in her profile headline. Haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    Has any one seen this one? I'm Spidey senses keep kicking in and here is why:

    We don't even chat and she texts me her number. I said that is weird. But come find out that was not her number. We chat for maybe an hour back and forth ans she gives me her number. She says she wants to come down to Chicago from northern Indiana to "hookup" quotes 300 and says that I must CashApp her 50 for gas. I happily decline. She gets's upset. But then keeps texting me telling me I'm a flake. So I tell her to call me. She won't! And finally after getting her to call me, she just sits on the phone and says nothing. Won't even say hello. Says her phone might be broken. WTH?? By this time I didn't text her back at all. But then she texts back the next day apologizing. Because I'm a "stand up guy I say apology accepted. But I'm still skeptical. I ask her to send ONE nude. And she says she can't send me one because she's not sure if I really want to hookup. Then she says she sent one. But I never received anything. TOO sketchy. I'm just curious if anyone has seen her. I'm wondering if it's just a catfish or a DOOD playing games. LMK if anyone has seen this one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c20c8...b-7fb035d6fcca

  2. #7523
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    Has any one seen this one? I'm Spidey senses keep kicking in and here is why:

    We don't even chat and she texts me her number. I said that is weird. But come find out that was not her number. We chat for maybe an hour back and forth ans she gives me her number. She says she wants to come down to Chicago from northern Indiana to "hookup" quotes 300 and says that I must CashApp her 50 for gas. I happily decline. She gets's upset. But then keeps texting me telling me I'm a flake. So I tell her to call me. She won't! And finally after getting her to call me, she just sits on the phone and says nothing. Won't even say hello. Says her phone might be broken. WTH?? By this time I didn't text her back at all. But then she texts back the next day apologizing. Because I'm a "stand up guy I say apology accepted. But I'm still skeptical. I ask her to send ONE nude. And she says she can't send me one because she's not sure if I really want to hookup. Then she says she sent one. But I never received anything. TOO sketchy. I'm just curious if anyone has seen her. I'm wondering if it's just a catfish or a DOOD playing games. LMK if anyone has seen this one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c20c8...b-7fb035d6fcca
    Now her profile says Alaska. Forgetaboutit.

  3. #7522

    Newcali from SA

    Has any one seen this one? I'm Spidey senses keep kicking in and here is why:

    We don't even chat and she texts me her number. I said that is weird. But come find out that was not her number. We chat for maybe an hour back and forth ans she gives me her number. She says she wants to come down to Chicago from northern Indiana to "hookup" quotes 300 and says that I must CashApp her 50 for gas. I happily decline. She gets's upset. But then keeps texting me telling me I'm a flake. So I tell her to call me. She won't! And finally after getting her to call me, she just sits on the phone and says nothing. Won't even say hello. Says her phone might be broken. WTH?? By this time I didn't text her back at all. But then she texts back the next day apologizing. Because I'm a "stand up guy I say apology accepted. But I'm still skeptical. I ask her to send ONE nude. And she says she can't send me one because she's not sure if I really want to hookup. Then she says she sent one. But I never received anything. TOO sketchy. I'm just curious if anyone has seen her. I'm wondering if it's just a catfish or a DOOD playing games. LMK if anyone has seen this one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c20c8...b-7fb035d6fcca

  4. #7521

    Thirty Days of Thirst (My SA Quest)

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    I want to see the nudes LOL, I been chatting with her, but she takes forever to respond.
    Ughhh I'm sorry as those where the only ones I deleted. She was being very naggy with me and sexting with me for a couple of weeks. I just didn't take the plunge because she wanted her hubby to join I'm just not into guys as she was asking for things that just crossed my line. LOL.

  5. #7520
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Those tits look spectacular. Let us know if you TOFTT. Maybe she's just not good at texting.
    Talked about her here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...346&viewfull=1#post4914346.

    I got her number, sent some pics of the same girl. Wanted me to come out to Bollingbrook and then ghosted. Another guy here said same thing, he got far enough to setup a date but then she wanted him to get a room first.

  6. #7519
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty58  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/97a27...7-3db6415e2fc5 I'm supposed to meet her tomorrow near Bolingbrook. Any info? She's either very strange / standoffish or fake.
    Those tits look spectacular. Let us know if you TOFTT. Maybe she's just not good at texting.

  7. #7518
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty58  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/97a27...7-3db6415e2fc5 I'm supposed to meet her tomorrow near Bolingbrook. Any info? She's either very strange / standoffish or fake.
    I talked with her. Very eager to meet without wanting to see a picture first. I passed.

  8. #7517

    Aubree1200

    https://www.seeking.com/member/97a27...7-3db6415e2fc5 I'm supposed to meet her tomorrow near Bolingbrook. Any info? She's either very strange / standoffish or fake.

  9. #7516

    Baby Natalia

    TOFTT. Setup was easy. Probably too easy. Met the girl at her place in Uptown. The place was kind of a mess. She is very skinny which I like. She was not really interested in foreplay. BBBJ, no fiv, daty, cfs. Really uninspired- one shot and done. 300. Would not recommend.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a4737...e-2fa5971db191

  10. #7515

    Alexis Tea

    I have been chatting with this one. She is staying at a hotel and wants 350. Clearly a pro vibe (I don't care about that) but I am interested in knowing if anyone has met up / how she performs.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/680de...e-4794fc0189f8

  11. #7514
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    So I feel like sharing is caring. It's been roughly 28 days since I signed up and I will say that I expected less. But I actually scored more home runs way more that I ever thought I would. So here are my results. I'm currently going into hibernation for a while LOL.


    She totally flaked on me this weekend. Quoted me 300 for the whole night. Was texting very heavy for 2 weeks or so. Maybe if I'm drunk I might text her back. # is available.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aba2d...4-3b8343d97964.
    I met up with her for drinks around October last year. She's the girl in the pics. She was interested but I wasn't really feeling her, so I stopped communications with her.

  12. #7513
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    So I feel like sharing is caring. It's been roughly 28 days since I signed up and I will say that I expected less. But I actually scored more home runs way more that I ever thought I would. So here are my results. I'm currently going into hibernation for a while LOL.


    She DTF BBBJ, BBFS, quoted 200. I would only recommend in a pinch. I did NOT partake in the BBFS super nice though. No attitude at all. # is available.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3eb37...8-a8facc511b54.
    She's pretty much hit up all of us here too. I think you're the only one so far that's seen her, LOL. A little scary that she's hitting everyone up and willing to go BBFS.

  13. #7512
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    So I feel like sharing is caring. It's been roughly 28 days since I signed up and I will say that I expected less. But I actually scored more home runs way more that I ever thought I would. So here are my results. I'm currently going into hibernation for a while LOL.

    She is DTF Sent me many nudes. She keeps texting me. LOL HOWEVER She wants her hubby to watch and join. I'm weirded out by that. Never pulled the plug on this one. # is available.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5dc0b...3-7698725c8972
    I want to see the nudes LOL, I been chatting with her, but she takes forever to respond.

  14. #7511

    Thirty Days of Thirst (My SA Quest)

    So I feel like sharing is caring. It's been roughly 28 days since I signed up and I will say that I expected less. But I actually scored more home runs way more that I ever thought I would. So here are my results. I'm currently going into hibernation for a while LOL.

    She is DTF Sent me many nudes. She keeps texting me. LOL HOWEVER She wants her hubby to watch and join. I'm weirded out by that. Never pulled the plug on this one. # is available.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5dc0b...3-7698725c8972

    She is DTF Sent me MANY nudes and vids. Didn't pull the trigger as she is way on the bigger side. If you like that then please by all means go right ahead. # is available.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/38074...9-1381fd3f47ec

    She is DTF, took a little game and talking. Drove like 45 minutes to her. 300. Pics are her! Covered FS, BBBJ. Don't have her #.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/45a76...7-8066f5a6785d

    She is a HORNY DTF A little on the bigger side. FUN! BBBJ, DFK, BBBS offered but didn't take it. 300 but I'm sure you can go lower. # is available.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fa249...3-885f1c5d19e4

    Got her number. But she sporadically texts here and there. I'm still replying and texting back just in caseI get lucky! That asss thooo. # is available.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cfdbb...1-105ca1d85a7c

    She's been talked about on here numerous times. I never pulled the plug. Got her down to 300. Maybe if I was drunk and desperate in a pinch. Seems pro as she's always available We ALL have her # LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fa59d...e-e1a9b1341ad3

    She's been talked about on here before. I am actually thinking of seeing her still as I love boobs. 250 she quotes. If I take the plunge I will update We ALL have her # LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d4658...8-2180be58ffc2

    Talked her up but she has not been back online. Seems promising though as our convo was promising.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4c769...0-5fb088ab8962

    She totally flaked on me this weekend. Quoted me 300 for the whole night. Was texting very heavy for 2 weeks or so. Maybe if I'm drunk I might text her back. # is available.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aba2d...4-3b8343d97964

    She DTF BBBJ, BBFS, quoted 200. I would only recommend in a pinch. I did NOT partake in the BBFS super nice though. No attitude at all. # is available.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3eb37...8-a8facc511b54

    She DTF, BBBJ Covered FS quoted 200 nothing special but I would again because she's cool. Comes from the far west burbs.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/802d0...4-602f7cc06439

    Been talked about on here before. I like her big boobs I have not took the plunge quoted 300. # is available.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d55d9...1-2ef5da11d499

    And I also have 2 that I'm totally keeping to myself!! LOL But here ya go! .

  15. #7510

    Two more SB's

    Hello.

    This SB is asking for a ppm arrangement of 500 per meet for 2/3 times per month. Trying to move her down. Thoughts?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b63c7...4-dde2f978d7cb

    This SB I am chatting with right now. Any guidance on rates would be appreciated.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5e69e...f-0019cb701918

    I am still setting up meets with the two SB"s from last week. One SB, the private school teacher Mandy_SB's. Her period started the morning of the meet. The other who is a fitness trainer. We were to meet last night but storm hit. Will see if I can meet her later this weekend.

    Chatting the following other three SB's.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ca83f...-1a60be2965f5. -- maybe meeting this week.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cd68f...-2eda58083ee3. chatting only so far.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cb930...-e2eb8660ce47. She went to text very fast. Haven't started talking yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape