High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #4852
    Quote Originally Posted by Jt1896  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone using this site? Obviously it's not as large as SA but I have seen some SA girls on here as well. I received my first message from someone in one day. Would love to hear any success stories if you're willing to share.

    Thanks in advance.
    I have meet 2 girls from there. One turned out to be a waste of time. The other has been quite a surprise and a bunch of fun.

  2. #4851

    Secret Benefits Site

    Is anyone using this site? Obviously it's not as large as SA but I have seen some SA girls on here as well. I received my first message from someone in one day. Would love to hear any success stories if you're willing to share.

    Thanks in advance.

  3. #4850

    Kmgreenfield

    Sorry, here's the correct link to the scammer.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e1a1a...f-9d32a2d6064e

    She used to be kgreenfield. She was a pic scammer before. Still using the same profile pics.

    She messaged me, and I replied "hey scammer". She acted innocent. She sent me her number, which was still the same. She denied any memory of it but said she would make it right by sending pics. So I sent her details, then she said she remembered, and that was the last message.

    Don't waste your time or money!!

  4. #4849

    Sugaaaamamas

    Had a cash and dash from.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bddbd...e-b763faea6a43

    She and her friend Destiny will share a meal, let you get a bottle of Hennessy, and accompany you all the way to the FC. No mention of funding. They will try to get you into the shower. Once they've separated you from your pants or belongings, they distract you and the cash and dash is on. Avoid.

    If anyone is contacted by these cuties (being sarcastic), please PM me. Here's some photos of the pair.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aniya.jpg‎   Destiny_aniya.jpg‎  

  5. #4848

    Intel

    Been meeting SB's for awhile. Very rarely had anyone expect more than 3 to 5 per meet. Now all of a sudden 1 k to 2 k are being asked for left and right. Anyone else seeing this change? More intel in the NOVA forum on some others.

    Sunflowers777.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4c46a...b-e20e8af4431a

    A pro who travels. Lives in Baltimore now. Strips also, will be starting at Crystle City Restaurant in DC next week. Wants 1 k per meet under 50,2 k per meet over 50. Strict on FS being covered. Tried to get me to venmo her 1 k before even going back to my place, could also be a scam No go. She asked for money after the date for wasting her time. NO.

    2 LittleAngels.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3bb55...0-ad7219461d3e

    Want 1. 5 k each for full lesbien fuck fest. No details on being covered. Might be BB but not sure.

    Athnsgl.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8fdc2...2-218dff49183f

    Met this one. Never discussed price. Nothing happened and she ghosted. Dosnt know what she wants.

    UrMDgirl.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/80d64...4-10ff87fdf6d3

    She is building up her rotation again. Almost met with her on Sunday but she tried to delay the date because she was meeting up to fuck another guy first. Passed. Not going through this crazy shit again. Allowance is 1 k per meet, plus she will ask you to take her on imprompu shopping trips, expensive dinners, and dates. She was showing of an MK bag on social media this week someone bought her. She will tell you your the only one, have you take her out, get her to take you shopping, fuck you for 5 min, take your money and roll. The 5 min of sex is good fun a few times though despite it being totally fake in her mind which is obvious. Her pussy gets wet knowing she owns you. Had an Indian SD she took for a ride now back in market. Usually has 3 to 10 SD's she rotates at a time.

  6. #4847

    Annapolis Area

    Anyone got any SB's near the Annapolis area that they might want to trade on? Let me know.

  7. #4846

    Hooter's Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    OK thanks man, appreciate it. I was a little weary about it. Here's the pics she texted me. Are any of these close to how she looks now?
    I do love hooking up with current and former Hooter's girls.

    Skins.

  8. #4845

    Kmgreenfield

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...b-daed11bf9e29

    She used to be kgreenfield. She was a pic scammer before. Still using the same profile pics.

    She messaged me, and I replied "hey scammer". She acted innocent. She sent me her number, which was still the same. She denied any memory of it but said she would make it right by sending pics. So I sent her details, then she said she remembered, and that was the last message.

    Don't waste your time or money!!

  9. #4844

    Raychill

    Quote Originally Posted by soldier826  [View Original Post]
    what was she asking for an allowance??
    300 p / m.

  10. #4843

    Allowance

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTechnology  [View Original Post]
    I usually post on Harrisburg and York Pa boards. I met with her a couple times, the pics are her, a little old. She's ok, my only issue was her. "female aroma". Maybe I caught her on an off day. The experience other than that. Was ok.
    What was she asking for an allowance??

  11. #4842

    Raychill

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    OK thanks man, appreciate it. I was a little weary about it. Here's the pics she texted me. Are any of these close to how she looks now?
    She does modeling work, so her pics are a little better than in person, but she looks good, at least the last time I saw her, which was a good 6 mos ago. Let me know how it goes.

  12. #4841

    Curveygirlie

    https://www.seeking.com/member/238ba...6-59c604ad19ea

    Total flake. Cancelled first meet an hour before by text. Contacted me about meeting again, I reluctantly agreed. Texted right up until the time, then she had "too much anxiety"" to come inside and drove away.

    Private pics were very cute but fuck her.

  13. #4840
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTechnology  [View Original Post]
    I usually post on Harrisburg and York Pa boards. I met with her a couple times, the pics are her, a little old. She's ok, my only issue was her. "female aroma". Maybe I caught her on an off day. The experience other than that. Was ok.
    OK thanks man, appreciate it. I was a little weary about it. Here's the pics she texted me. Are any of these close to how she looks now?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails raychill1.jpg‎   raychill2.jpg‎   raychill3.jpg‎   raychill4.jpg‎  

  14. #4839

    Raychill

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Posted this on the NoVA board but I'll post here as well since she's near Frederick, any scouting report on her? Supposed to meet up Wed but I'm a little skeptical of her pics she sent. Thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/19806...2-ec5ddd643945
    I usually post on Harrisburg and York Pa boards. I met with her a couple times, the pics are her, a little old. She's ok, my only issue was her. "female aroma". Maybe I caught her on an off day. The experience other than that. Was ok.

  15. #4838

    Prissyl Owings Mills Baby

    Good evening gentlemen, does anyone have any info on this girl? She's not from here African I had a phone convo with her and the accent is kinda thick. She looks decent though and I'm curious to know if anyone's already partaken. She also sounds like she could be pretty high volume but not sure. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/60bdc...7-5d312d1a3851

    Pilot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape