Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Because You Want The Best
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29

    New ad

    Saw a new ad for 10-22 cute girls in the paper. What gives?

  2. #28
    Went to the corral twice this week. Tuesday I had Lilly. Good but not great. Friday I had Bobbi and all I can say is WOW! I'm still smiling!!!

  3. #27
    Senior Member


    Posts: 417

    "say it ain't so" - the ranch is buying the ranch

    Does anyone know what they're next move is? I would hate to drive there for the sole purpose of asking the lady inside. You can PM me; if you search, I've commented on Pondersa before. Thanks in advance.

  4. #26

    Trabuco

    After leaving Vicks, thought I'd check out the place on Trabuco. When I walked in, a man was at the counter. I wouldn't say papasan, cause he looked like he was 25. Kinda scared me at first, and I was thinking of leaving, but I asked if Shadow was there and he said yes. I paid for 1/2 hour and saw her stick her head out of the door to get a look at me.

    After getting situated, I laid down with no towel. When she came in, she quickly covered my whole body with the towel, and I started thinking that nothing was going to happen. I was actually ok if nothing did, because she gives a killer massage. Simple conversation, very cautious...didn't want to share anything personal with me (kept asking why). Very giggly - I kept turning around to see what she was giggling at. I sure hope it wasn't me. Anyways, towel comes off, and the lighter massage began. Shortly afterwards, she made the international gesture, and well, you know the rest. Very happy. She helped me get dressed afterwards, and told me that I had the face of a cop, and that she was very nervous at first. I guess that was a complement of sorts, but not too good for this hobby. Left $ for her, she asked for .2 more, but told her that was all I brought. She was cool with that.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmerlin
    Went to visit Vicks again today (Thursday), little before 2:30pm. As I pulled around, I saw a black & white leaving Ponderosa. At first I thought, ok, no big deal. But then I noticed 2 additional black & whites up ahead past the parking lot. I decided to just keep driving.

    I'm pretty sure that LE would be a lot more discrete if they were trying to pull something, but I wasn't going to take that chance after seeing the last few postings on Vicks. Not trying to scare anyone, because it was probably nothing, but just be careful!
    In the center with Vicks is Medical Marijuana Collecitve. The police could have easily been there for issues at the collective. MMJ businesses are not popular with the local politicians or with the good citizens of most cities. I would be very suprised if Santa Ana was going to tolerate this collective in their city. Although I must say the meds there are VERY good

  6. #24

    Saw LE near Vicks today

    Went to visit Vicks again today (Thursday), little before 2:30pm. As I pulled around, I saw a black & white leaving Ponderosa. At first I thought, ok, no big deal. But then I noticed 2 additional black & whites up ahead past the parking lot. I decided to just keep driving.

    I'm pretty sure that LE would be a lot more discrete if they were trying to pull something, but I wasn't going to take that chance after seeing the last few postings on Vicks. Not trying to scare anyone, because it was probably nothing, but just be careful!

  7. #23
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    Visited Trabuco yesterday and experienced Shadow's incredibly strong hands; first visit here. If the MMS was the older lady who helped CashValue the other night then he was a drunker man than I, LOL. But I was sober and it was broad daylight.

    Didn't ask but Shadow was my gal. The shower itself isn't all that tiny, but it's plunked down in a hallway masked only by vertical blinds and has an eensy towel covered step to stand on while drying. I half saw a blondish streak, from behind the blinds, as she headed into the bathroom. I heard that telltale Listerine gargle, remembered what it meant, and promptly sprouted a woody that polked out between the blinds.

    Anyway, I've been getting Kgirl massages since the 70's and hers was as strong as any (only Rolfing was tougher). The extras were generous and fully detailed, and thankfully provided with far gentler administration. Most of my geezer friends wouldn't know to breath into the hard massage (when it feels like flesh is actually being removed from the bone and sinew) but I did. The non-bruised sore spots feel great the day after, and I was on Cloud 9 for several hours afterwards yesterday. Kinda like the relaxation you'd enjoy after escaping an industrial clothes dryer in which you'd been whirled for 30 minutes, LOL.

    When I was in my 20's her looks might have disappointed me, but 30 years later, she is mighty fine. Sweet, clean, fun. I only balked at the back walking (I bet she's 30% above the 100 lb. Limit my spine has set for barefoot babes). If you're older and not afraid to be fileted alive, recommended.

  8. #22

    Vick

    Just called (714-835-8881) The lady said that they were closed and would not re-open. I then asked if they were moving and was told to "come in and talk to the the lady."

  9. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmerlin
    I stopped by Vicks today ~6pm and it was closed. Knocked but no one answered. I did, however get a peek inside and noticed that the lights behind the inside door were on, so it looks like someone was there. Hopefully they are simply on holiday vacation. Any word?
    I stopped by on Tuesday, 1/2/07, at approx 3pm. An older lady and older gent were behind the counter. I asked who was available and the lady said, "Sorry we're closed today." I threw a few names at her to see if she was testing me and she said the same thing. I said, "Bummer" and left. I didn't think much of it, but now am beginning to worry. Too bad I don't have their phone number, otherwise, I'd call now. I've never seen either one of them before either. If they were closed, why was the front door unlocked?

    -SS

  10. #20

    Vicks closed?

    I stopped by Vicks today ~6pm and it was closed. Knocked but no one answered. I did, however get a peek inside and noticed that the lights behind the inside door were on, so it looks like someone was there. Hopefully they are simply on holiday vacation. Any word?

  11. #19

    fs massage parlors

    Try Chapman and Brookhurst, near the Golden Arches in Garden Grove.

    Ages 22-26

  12. #18
    Been to 2 places that were new. Both sucked. Both were on Euclid. Dont bother. Address? Well cant recall them right now. Both are new. Both had older ladies when the ad said young girls. Keep looking for something new.

  13. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Mphound
    was that GG was looking for an amp fronting as a Chiro office, which would give him a legitimate way to write off his habit. This shouldn't be a problem since most of the amps opening up today are posing as Chiro offices.
    I say somewhere in the middle. The place that I'm going to right now is worthless. I come in and sit on a massage chair for 10 minutes and my time is over. I asked to see the Chiro to discuss some pains I was having and apparently the guy is pretty busy and booked up. The times he's available make it impossible for me to visit because of work.

    If there are any Chiro places that are legitimately healing people and offer good massages, thats pretty much all I can ask for. Now if more services were involved that'd be terrific however I really dont' see that happening too much.

  14. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by diegohills858
    Had some free time yesterday and tried out Frontier. Coco answered the door and gave me the massage. Late twenties/early thirties and chinese, cute. When she came in she did not place a towel over me so I knew it was a good choice. Got a decent massage with lots of ass play at the end. On the flip she asked what i wanted and said everything. DATY, mish, cgirl, and doggie. Decent enough time.
    diegohills858,

    What where the rates, and was FS offered?

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Jones
    From Google:
    Frontier Chiropractic Health Center
    12570 Brookhurst, #1
    Garden Grove, CA 92843

    (I've never been to either place.)
    Has anyone gone to the frontier? It close to where I work. It might be worth checking in to on my lunch break. I have been to most of the mp's in Garden Grove. There is some good places off chapman and brookhurst if all you want is service and not a massge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape