Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #2727
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredinCT12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have issues using a vanilla gift card on SA? I thought I used one before but it keeps rejecting it. I did verify it active as well
    Did you go online and add your zip code to the card?

  2. #2726

    I've used several

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredinCT12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have issues using a vanilla gift card on SA? I thought I used one before but it keeps rejecting it. I did verify it active as well
    I have used several vanilla cards with no issues, although the most recent is about 3 mnths ago. Check everything twice or three times. Looks for "red" highlights.

  3. 08-18-20 16:06

    Reason
    duplicate

  4. #2725

    Sa payment

    Anyone have issues using a vanilla gift card on SA? I thought I used one before but it keeps rejecting it. I did verify it active as well

  5. #2724

    PrincessFreak1

    This one is legit, guys, even though it says Connecticut, Connecticut (like I tried to tell some of you didn't mean automatically they were fakes) Quick stay 150/ HH 200/ Hr 350 she will come down a little. To avoid to much messaging tell her you heard about her from No Parking.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d0647...d-3ade8a0160d0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lee.jpg‎  

  6. #2723
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    That actually happened to me recently. We made arrangements in the morning to meet that night. I called later in the afternoon to confirm and she said the price had gone up and asked if I would top it. I said no thanks.
    At least that's better than getting stood with a hotel receipt.

    BMD.

  7. #2722
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Got outbid yesterday. Texted girl in morning for drinks at 5 pm. No reply till 1 pm. "that sounds great" see you there. My spidey senses were up.

    I told her ok I will text at 4 to make sure you are on schedule. Texted her. Her 4:15 . "oh sorry the hospital called". Lie.

    I then said "Another SA Date. Hmmmm" I give her credit. She said "yeah".

    So remember these girls often will go with highest bidder and see what they have for day. Rude though they don't care about your time. Also some will schedule 3-4 a day just like and escort. They arent angels believe me.
    That actually happened to me recently. We made arrangements in the morning to meet that night. I called later in the afternoon to confirm and she said the price had gone up and asked if I would top it. I said no thanks.

  8. #2721
    Got outbid yesterday. Texted girl in morning for drinks at 5 pm. No reply till 1 pm. "that sounds great" see you there. My spidey senses were up.

    I told her ok I will text at 4 to make sure you are on schedule. Texted her. Her 4:15 . "oh sorry the hospital called". Lie.

    I then said "Another SA Date. Hmmmm" I give her credit. She said "yeah".

    So remember these girls often will go with highest bidder and see what they have for day. Rude though they don't care about your time. Also some will schedule 3-4 a day just like and escort. They arent angels believe me.

  9. #2720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    This past month was by far the worst of any month I have been on that site. I have encountered more scams and fakes in the last 30 days then in the last year together.
    .
    The second woman I met turn out to be a sweet sexy MILF and we clicked so well but it was free. My only expense was the hotel room.

    Poo.
    Completely agree, Poo; many more scammers on the site.

    Love the free ones, I had two this year.

    One actually took me to dinner a few times and I never gave her anything. Unfortunately, she lived an hour away on the Eastern Shoreline.

    She has a boyfriend now.

    The other I stopped seeing when her name popped up here a few times. Just can't risk being with her; free or not; because of Covid.

  10. #2719
    SA has been a wasteland lately, hopefully once school starts it will get better. Seems like the few legitimate ones on there have been around for years and should be considered pros and based on these threads the majority of us on here have fucked.

  11. #2718
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    Objects in mirror may be larger than they appear.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7a2b5...2-b7f0270e3f74
    Did you meet. In person and you saw her size?

  12. #2717

    Bigger girl

    Objects in mirror may be larger than they appear.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7a2b5...2-b7f0270e3f74

  13. #2716

    Time to push back

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Based near Stamford, this lovely lady just needs to have her meet and greet covered. You know, to know you're serious about her.

    Pass.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/16c72...7-7938c536bab6
    You should have played along and had her meet you there. The way I figure, if these girls are going to waste our time with this crap, we may as well have a little fun with it. If a girl asks you to send her some money via cashapp before meeting up, play along and act like you're having technical difficulties sending the money. Then tell her you can send it via Western Union but you need to know her real name. If she gives it to you great. Make up some fake Western Union receipt and have her go to some location only to find out the transaction is fake.

  14. #2715

    250 just for a meet and greet

    Based near Stamford, this lovely lady just needs to have her meet and greet covered. You know, to know you're serious about her.

    Pass.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/16c72...7-7938c536bab6
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200817-091457.jpg‎  

  15. #2714
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the same boat. I had high hopes for this summer. I may try again a month into the fall semester and try to land a college coed but for now I'll stick to what I was able to get.
    I'm kind of pissed because I joined back up again recently and my inbox is dry. Nothing like it was before the pandemic.

  16. #2713
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Says yes to anything and pics look good, but wants 100 before a meet.

    Blocked and I'll move along.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8ba57...a-4bfaf1956635
    She's moved along, too. Down to Charlestown, South Carolina. Good riddance to yet another scammer. I hope you reported her.

    BMD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape