Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 702 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 752 802 1202 ... LastLast
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 19288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8773
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974  [View Original Post]
    Are they a dfk kind of girls or is it just no dfk allowed?
    Yes they are Dfk. Teanna for sure, Honey I'm not so sure of. I have dfk Honey a couple of times, I'm not sure if she's not really into it or if it's just all in my head.

    It could also be a YMMV situation.

    Maybe some others can chime in too.

  2. #8772

    Mandii

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    One of my favorite person, hope she is not flaky like the old time LOL.

  3. #8771

    Mandii

    Quote Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's posting on STG as well:

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...s/835982564984

    http://archive.ph/Ai9OY

  4. #8770

    Update Miss Danni-Mandii-Pinky

    I'm assuming some of the members may have noticed the Toast of Cocoa Miss Mandii / Pinky / Danni recently posted on STG.

    Set up a visit recently as she's been a favorite for years, she was always a definite Spinner type, but thinking the recent Ad was a little "False Advertising".

    She is NOT the Lady on the bed in the one picture in her AD, and she is definitely not a "Spinner" anymore, I'd guess 20, maybe 30 lbs more than that picture suggests.

    She's still pretty, and accommodating most requests, but if you like Spinners, uh, maybe not.

    Those of you who have seen her in the past and wished she'd put on a little weight, you'll love her again.

    Stay Safe.

  5. #8769

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick83  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Teanna Dream once and Teanna and Honey together twice now and I have to say they are my ATF.

    They are definitely the girls in the pictures. The pictures don't do them justice; they look even better than their pictures in person.

    They are very sweet girls that make me feel welcome every time I come to see them and make sure I leave satisfied.

    They do have a light screening process now for their safety. Sometimes they can run a little behind schedule, but it's totally worth the wait. Their incall is a nice little place in Indialantic near the beach. I will without a doubt be seeing them again.

    If you are looking for one or even two beautiful girls with amazing ass-ets go see them you won't regret it.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/211376211236
    Are they a dfk kind of girls or is it just no dfk allowed?

  6. #8768

  7. #8767

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by RxFoot  [View Original Post]
    I was concerned mid July, but now I am at rest- closure is a great condition-wish her to be safe and be with someone who truly loves her-wishing her great success- Wish I could have met, talked, and taken care of her.
    This guy seems to have some strange issues. Read his other posts. Very odd.

  8. #8766

    Lauren the Head Doctor

    I visited Lauren earlier this week at a motel on the beach. She is a nice person and truly loves to give head. However, her room was a mess / disaster and smelled foul. She is a BBW and looked like a mess and had lots of marks on her body. I have nothing against a BBW, but, I will not be visiting her again. Just too gross of an environment and appearance.

    Of course your taste may vary, but be warned about what toe expect.

  9. #8765

    Dare to dream!

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    Look up his posts. I'm pretty sure it's Jada aka Rachel.
    Ahhhhh, if only he'd put a name in the posts so we wouldn't have to take a guess at it!

  10. #8764

    Gotta Be Jada / Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Who the hell is RxFoot speaking of? Closure is a great condition? Wish her to be safe? Dude, who the hell are you talking about?
    Look up his posts. I'm pretty sure it's Jada aka Rachel.

  11. #8763

    The ongoing elusive JenJen saga

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    If you can dream about some lust filled date,
    And not be fooled by ads that don't come true,
    If you have the patience to send a text and wait,
    And not be afraid to see somebody new;
    If a text tone makes you grin and smile,
    And never think of what might have been,
    You know the trip will be worthwhile,
    You're off to see the lovely Jen.


    Yep, I saw Jen again. Same great service, dressed and ready at the appointed time and very accommodating. She's in Cocoa Beach.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/810341340254

    And yes, there's another famous poem by a well known author that I've plagiarized. If you think you know the poem and author, respond in Space Cadets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playfull  [View Original Post]
    Made appointment for 9:15 in the morning and she ghosted me. Kept texting, nothing.
    Yep, similar situation, can NOT get anywhere with this one! In the time that RW has actually seen her about three times, I've reached to her about three times, and I'm still yet to meet her! I think a little over half of the times I've reached out, I've received no response at all. The other times, I get a response many hours, or even a day or two, later on. RW and others speak highly of her so I'll keep trying, but it's damn frustrating! My hobby "window of opportunity" is relatively small, hate wasting time.

  12. #8762

    Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by RxFoot  [View Original Post]
    I was concerned mid July, but now I am at rest- closure is a great condition-wish her to be safe and be with someone who truly loves her-wishing her great success- Wish I could have met, talked, and taken care of her.
    Quote Originally Posted by StudGator  [View Original Post]
    Veddy Interestink. . . .

    . But who / what?
    Who the hell is RxFoot speaking of? Closure is a great condition? Wish her to be safe? Dude, who the hell are you talking about?

  13. #8761

    Invoking LaughIn's Arte Johnson

    Quote Originally Posted by RxFoot  [View Original Post]
    I was concerned mid July, but now I am at rest- closure is a great condition-wish her to be safe and be with someone who truly loves her-wishing her great success- Wish I could have met, talked, and taken care of her.
    Veddy Interestink. . . .

    . But who / what?

  14. #8760

    Ghosted

    Made appointment for 9:15 in the morning and she ghosted me. Kept texting, nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    If you can dream about some lust filled date,
    And not be fooled by ads that don't come true,
    If you have the patience to send a text and wait,
    And not be afraid to see somebody new;
    If a text tone makes you grin and smile,
    And never think of what might have been,
    You know the trip will be worthwhile,
    You're off to see the lovely Jen.


    Yep, I saw Jen again. Same great service, dressed and ready at the appointed time and very accommodating. She's in Cocoa Beach.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/810341340254

    And yes, there's another famous poem by a well known author that I've plagiarized. If you think you know the poem and author, respond in Space Cadets.

  15. #8759

    JenJen

    If you can dream about some lust filled date,
    And not be fooled by ads that don't come true,
    If you have the patience to send a text and wait,
    And not be afraid to see somebody new;
    If a text tone makes you grin and smile,
    And never think of what might have been,
    You know the trip will be worthwhile,
    You're off to see the lovely Jen.


    Yep, I saw Jen again. Same great service, dressed and ready at the appointed time and very accommodating. She's in Cocoa Beach.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/810341340254

    And yes, there's another famous poem by a well known author that I've plagiarized. If you think you know the poem and author, respond in Space Cadets.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jen16.jpg‎   Jen11.jpg‎   Jen09.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape