Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 972 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 472 872 922 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 1022 1072 1472 1972 ... LastLast
Results 14,566 to 14,580 of 31848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17283

    The Widow

    Yeah, she may be older. Might look a bit rough sometimes, have a somewhat sketchy incall, and likely has a habit or two. But:

    1) Them titties.

    2) That woman can provide head relief that most younger providers either lack the skill or the enthusiasm to do so.

    Idk if the widow title is legit or just a working gimmick, but if it is true, then the dearly departed was surely a blessed man to have such head relief readily available.

  2. #17282

    Shenaenae.

    The fallen angel has returned. Kinda changed her name to Tatiana.

    Been seeing her the last month or so and she is GFE as ever.

    She is staying UTR for now, but told me she would love to meet some like minded gentlemen.

    I will give her info to trusted senior members.

    Be nice to her and she gives back what she receives.

  3. #17281
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream I Saw a spinner in Lewisburg a few hous Ago about 5 ft6 or 7 maybe 110 LBS Stunning Face.

    BBBJ Covered FS Daty FS came in Bag Daty Till Orgasm.

    Trusted Senior members Pm Me for details.
    I would like her contact info. I have a client scheduled to meet in two weeks, the client is in Lewisburg.

  4. #17280
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDWilly615  [View Original Post]
    Lmao TGTBT? WTF? Too ugly to be fake you mean.

    That girl is absolutely horrible. I would do maybe $120 a hour or something.
    BigDWilly615 have you actually seen / visited her? Do you have any details or information to share of what's horrible about her? Or is this just another cynical know it all comment?

  5. #17279
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDWilly615  [View Original Post]
    1 and 3 are fake. 1 for sure. Text me is a dead giveaway. Your suppose to be smarter then that dude.
    Yeah that one slipped by me. Emails and distant area codes I usually disregard.

  6. #17278

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    #2 is real, Tanya Delight. I haven't seen her but have read a lot of verified reviews on her on a know trustworthy site. If you have $$$ to spare I hear she's a good one.
    1-2 real. Legit. Number3 fake as heck. When they list wight in kg you know, among other things.

  7. #17277
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Any of these.

    1 https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/640200902677.

    2 https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...a/506055638278.

    3 Fake for sure https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...a/004645860664.

    If only all the stg adds were real what a smorgasbord that would be.
    #2 is real, Tanya Delight. I haven't seen her but have read a lot of verified reviews on her on a know trustworthy site. If you have $$$ to spare I hear she's a good one.

  8. #17276
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Any of these.

    1 https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/640200902677.

    2 https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...a/506055638278.

    3 Fake for sure https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...a/004645860664.

    If only all the stg adds were real what a smorgasbord that would be.
    1 and 3 are fake. 1 for sure. Text me is a dead giveaway. Your suppose to be smarter then that dude.

  9. #17275
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Lmao TGTBT? WTF? Too ugly to be fake you mean.

    That girl is absolutely horrible. I would do maybe $120 a hour or something.

  10. #17274

    UTR Spinner Lewesburg

    Had a dream I Saw a spinner in Lewisburg a few hous Ago about 5 ft6 or 7 maybe 110 LBS Stunning Face.

    BBBJ Covered FS Daty FS came in Bag Daty Till Orgasm.

    Trusted Senior members Pm Me for details.

  11. #17273

    Probably fake

    Quote Originally Posted by BD4321  [View Original Post]
    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/376326421639

    Any info on this one? Recently started posting on stg.

    Thanks BD.
    Texas Phone Number TGTBT.

  12. #17272

    Info Becky

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/376326421639

    Any info on this one? Recently started posting on stg.

    Thanks BD.

  13. #17271

    This Looks good but


  14. #17270

    2 more Anyone

    Anyone seen Any of these.

    1 https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/640200902677.

    2 https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...a/506055638278.

    3 Fake for sure https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...a/004645860664.

    If only all the stg adds were real what a smorgasbord that would be.

  15. #17269

    DJ Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokies32  [View Original Post]
    I had a day dream about DJ. Pics are accurate. Body is age appropriate. She does have a nice ass. Nice incall.

    She likes to talk. May be due to our first meeting. Started with a back rub. Followed by BBBJ, a little quick to pop on the cover. Moved to standing K9. Nice ass was a nice view. She does have a potty mouth, which was a turn on. She wanted me to pop on her ass. I obliged.

    Shortly thereafter my alarm clock went off and I awoke from my dream.

    I'm not sure I will repeat.

    Be safe and have fun!

    H32.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...w/274637066111
    What was the damage? Is she worth a QV at least?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape