Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,581 to 26,595 of 58933
-
08-14-20 16:11 #32353Senior Member

Posts: 85Bo
Anyone been to BO lately?
-
08-14-20 13:01 #32352Senior Member

Posts: 47Universal Studios
Best girl to ask for at you massage? Cute spinner wanted. Or is there another better place close because I'll be hbering and don't want to go too far.
-
08-14-20 09:15 #32351Senior Member

Posts: 316Alexis
I will send you a PM, just saw her recently. Make sure this is the right Alexis.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 08:51 #32350Senior Member

Posts: 601Intel?
Anyone have info on Alexis, she's an AA provider who advertises on massagefinder? PM if preferred.
-
08-14-20 08:23 #32349Senior Member

Posts: 80NDS Issues
Did New day get raided also?, I saw a bunch of police there the other day as well as yesterday while driving down SL. I decided, I would wait and see where this goes before partaking anything at ND. Now I appreciate that guy Medellinmike much more, at first I thought he was being a dick, just causing problems but apparently he was right on the money with every thing he was saying. I assume he got tired of being scolded and called a liar, would have thought he would have been all over this news. Pinoynger, are you a brother from the Islands? , moved here from Cebu 22 years ago, lived there and just outside Dipolog.
Originally Posted by Pinoynger
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 07:20 #32348Senior Member

Posts: 133KMS, NDS & King
I did not know if it was KMS I just knew it was a spa in Kissimmee because the mug shot page showed 3 woman arrested in a prostitution sting in Kissimmee. When I went by their spa I saw a note, followed by the police. I wondered the same thing, why not a single mention. My buddy is a vice detective in NY and he said they normally keep it quite when they are setting up a string of raids and with all the activity going on at ND, I would not be surprised if they were soon to follow. I have not seen any talk about police at King, hopefully if they are on the hit list, they leave all the other ones alone.
Originally Posted by Pinoynger
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 00:16 #32347Senior Member

Posts: 66KMS was busted.
My friend works at the bank next door and saw what took place on Tuesday, 8/11/20, as he was walking into work. I wonder why no news stories. Didn't some news agency accompany a bust at, geez forgot the name one, spa on Semoran Blvd across from FHP headquarters?
-
08-13-20 21:28 #32346Regular Member

Posts: 19Standard
My go to for the last couple of weeks for standard is JC in Kissimmee. I have gotten the standard finish every time I go. As for the quality that's hit or miss on which girl you get. I have gotten 3 different. One was good. One was standard. And one was so mechanical and rough I couldn't even finish from it.
Originally Posted by MarriedMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 19:38 #32345Senior Member

Posts: 31Not the one
Not that location, I sent a PM. I did not want to put the address down but your way was much smarter, here is the RM link on, its on SL.
Originally Posted by Nudeed
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...lando-fl-71022#rubmaps.
-
08-13-20 19:31 #32344Senior Member

Posts: 542Location
Base on the Header of his post Massage 88 I'd say it was this local.
Originally Posted by Mase13
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...rlando-fl-4173#rubmaps.
-
08-13-20 15:42 #32343Senior Member

Posts: 68Rebecca BO
I went to see her today. She is a nice lady and tall and thick in the right places. Pretty standard massage and has some miles on her. Not really my type of Latina but she's OK.
Originally Posted by MagicHeadBalls
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 14:33 #32342Senior Member

Posts: 376Next.
Mr. Google says, Sand Lake. Mr. RM says Chinese, 25-30, around the world in 230 ways, nothing under age 30 posted.
Originally Posted by Mase13
[View Original Post]
Better available in O-Town. Pass.
HL54.
-
08-13-20 14:04 #32341Senior Member

Posts: 59Location
Bro, how can you post this and not say where the place is located?
Originally Posted by Mase13
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 13:51 #32340Senior Member

Posts: 31Girl
8x sandlake.
Originally Posted by Mase13
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 13:47 #32339Senior Member

Posts: 168What is the location of this place?
Originally Posted by AmpedOut
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





