Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,011 to 8,025 of 10220
-
08-16-20 02:30 #2210Senior Member

Posts: 103Suzie
Incalls / LiveVideo, HalfPuertoricanHalfWhiteSweet& Petite 😉*32 years old. Has anyone seen suzie in millville any info would be great.
-
08-16-20 01:50 #2209Regular Member

Posts: 22Alexis in Bellmawr
Hi All. Saw Alexis today: http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...h/929330830663.
I'm not one to repeat, but I would definitely see her again. Her pics are fairly accurate and recent. Texted her to set up appointment. She asked me to give her 15 minutes to get ready, and texted me back promptly with the address.
The details: Booked an hour. She answered the door wearing a revealing black skirt (shirt?) with lots of openings in the fabric. She's very friendly, cute, and I felt at ease right away. The massage wasn't what you would get at an AMP, but I didn't go in expecting that either. After some soft touch, she had me turn over for an awesome BJ (my choice. There is more on the menu). At this point, I was about 40 minutes in, and it wasn't going to happen a second time (on my part) so I headed out. But yeah, she's cute, friendly, and I didn't get any bad vibes at all. I would definitely hit her up if you're in the area. 1. 8.
-
08-15-20 17:47 #2208Senior Member

Posts: 285Dyan
I agree with Farouk. I had some very good times with Dyan over the years. Yes, she is somewhat older (fine with me), but she definitely knows what to do. I was never ripped off. She was always considerate of an older gent, and always got the job done. If you check out some older posts, especially ones by CJ, you will find that she provides a world-renowned BBBJ. It's true.
Originally Posted by MisterPet
[View Original Post]
HP.
-
08-14-20 23:31 #2207Senior Member

Posts: 68You going to get ripped off and let that shit stand?
Originally Posted by SJerseyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 18:18 #2206Banned Member

Posts: 566That's not uncommon at all with escorts. She lined two guys up and you were just later than the other guy. Nature of the game. I know it sucks but you have to expect it a bit. If your patient and nice you usually get next. Just text something like “ok I’m here just tell when your ready” She’d rather have a guy around the corner than across town.
Originally Posted by MJohnNewst
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 12:16 #2205Senior Member

Posts: 26Might be time to revive Ripoff Report?
This would probably be a good post for the Ripoff Report forum.
Originally Posted by TeddyNomad
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Ripoff-Reports
-
08-14-20 05:44 #2204Senior Member

Posts: 1384It's probably been 6 years since I've been there. There used to be a cute PR girl who used to come there to work. From what I understood the guy was just renting the rooms out to the girls for extra money as he was on disability. I only saw the cute PR girl as the other when I saw her in person was not my cup of tea. The girl I was seeing (forgot her name) said the guy was a little nuts at times but was harmless. But if he's sporting a shotgun now that's not good.
Originally Posted by Jaido
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 05:36 #2203Senior Member

Posts: 26If anyone does find a midget / little person that is not fake I'd love to hear about it because it's on my bucket list. Dated an Amazon before. Ended up being a toxic relationship but I kept going back for more "punishment".
Originally Posted by KennyNJ
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 05:32 #2202Senior Member

Posts: 26RE: Vague
More like ouch. That seems steep. A bit like the damage that was being mentioned at Carnival. I don't remember things being that much there even as recently as the beginning of this year before covid hit.
Originally Posted by Jaido
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 05:28 #2201Senior Member

Posts: 26RE: 6 foot 3
If she wasn't so far away I'd TOFTT and check her out. I sometimes wish I was closer to Vineland / Millville or at least had a reason to be in that area.
Originally Posted by BigMac83
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 05:22 #2200Senior Member

Posts: 26RE: and. F. L. / Sammie
I had posted about her maybe this time last year when she robbed me. A few other people posted about her too. There was someone that was posting about her every time she started posting again warning people but a NFL would be a great idea. Maybe 'warning' forum?
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 05:16 #2199Senior Member

Posts: 26RE: Lavender Love
I haven't tried to contact her yet but I have checked her out on social media. She's spent a lot of time in Atlanta and I think Florida recently. She seems nice enough but I didn't want to risk the possibility of getting covid based on where she's been recently. If you take the (IMO) risk and do check her out let us know and two weeks after if you still feel the same way. .
Originally Posted by Jaido
[View Original Post]
I'm not saying that there are any issues, just a heads up.
-
08-14-20 05:08 #2198Senior Member

Posts: 26RE: Sexy Sammie more like stealing Sammie
Yes, she is known for that. She got me but it was more than 3 minutes in. I know something was up when she kept unchaining and unbolting the door to the room. "Boyfriend" comes busting in the room "What are you doing with my girl? As I'm half way undressed. She grabs the donation, runs over and gives it to him and said that I attacked her and to call the police while handing him the donation. She goes out and "talks to him" and comes back and tells me I need to go before he comes back in and kicks my a $$. I grab my stuff and go. Him and his boy are up by the office of the hotel and start heading for me as I'm getting in my car so I get out of there fast. They get in a car and leave with the donation. I'm not even 3 minutes away and she texts me "They're gone, you can come back if you want". I text back "Hell no but you can give me my donation back" and she replies "I can't, my boyfriend took it but I swear I'll make it up to you somehow". She kept texting me into the next day. Everything from she'll make it up to me please just come back to she's going to call the cops now because I attacked her.
Originally Posted by TeddyNomad
[View Original Post]
Stay Ffar away. She's usually at the known place on 73 in M. S. But advertises in Mt. Laurel. You've been warned. Others have had issues with her too.
-
08-13-20 19:16 #2197Senior Member

Posts: 61Seen her twice
I have seen her twice, though it's been a long while since the last time. She is a big girl. Tall and curvy / chubby. She was in the Folsom area before and lived at a house with older family members. Place looked like hoarders lived there. Went to her room, which was also a mess, and did light kissing, BBBJ and BBFS CIP for just 120. Second time picked her up for a car date where we went to a wooden area close to her and drove down a dirt road to park. Only did BBBJ CIM for 60 that time. She's decent. Though, she will text and ask how soon you'll be there, can you get there sooner, etc. So be firm on the time.
Originally Posted by BigMac83
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 17:58 #2196Banned Member

Posts: 496Hahaha been looking at her. All the midgets are fake. Maybe go to the other end of the spectrum. Get a giant. Let me know how she is.
Originally Posted by BigMac83
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



