Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew Park
    Hmmmmmm. Instead of VIP cards maybe the AMPs should offer Metro Fare Cards?
    Why not pass out pepples. One pepple gets you basic massage, more opens the menu.

    [I had this was funny thought, would this work. hmm]

  2. #56

    Sunny @ K

    Had to get some relaxation during the playoffs today. Decided to give summy a chance again and WOW. Still will give 5 for looks. TS was warm and got the right spots. Asked for light massage and was sensual. Got some nice AR. asked if I like and I said hell ya. On the flip she started the flirts and talking like I am so beautiful, ya ya ya. Your stil gonna get the standard tip. I love those fat nipples for sure. Koreans have the best in the world. WHOA.

    I never seen anyone else in there so maybe will ask next time.

  3. #55

    Bawdy...

    Maybe we should start wearing t-shirts that say "My Bawdy, My Choice"

    Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    Well, they could, but, we don't live in a police state - yet. I doubt that it's worth their time. There is enough business there that they have lots of options for folks to stop. Of course, they are supposed to have probably cause. Of course, leaving a suspected "bawdy house", might be probably cause enough.

  4. #54

    so-so...Kind of meloncolly...

    Visited **** (senior mongers can PM for name..Old spot change of names and new mamasan) again and saw Erica... She didn't recognize me even though I saw her 3 weeks ago. Not surprising I guess there are plenty of balding fat mongers going there. lol

    I felt this was a less GFE.. No kissing just pecks on the lips. TS was ok and massage was non existant, or really really weak massage I should say. A little neck rub and then on to the DATY whic was good. I think it was late so she may have been tired. Cowgirl & missionary was it. Nothing spectacular. Although she did say that she worked Christmas & NYE so I guess that could be the reason for lack of energy.

    I would give overall experience a 5.

    Looks I will say the body was thin but the face not that cute so overall 6.0
    Attitude 6.5
    Service 5
    Overall 5.5

    I will say this place generally has great service and sexy ass girls.

  5. #53

    Here is an idea

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonView
    I took full advantage of transit services to get to the door...
    Hmmmmmm. Instead of VIP cards maybe the AMPs should offer Metro Fare Cards?

  6. #52

    LE harassment

    Quote Originally Posted by Seva Lurker
    Well, using the bus is one way to get around, but LE could stilll harass you at the bus stop while waiting for the bus after you've left.

    Good to know Sakura is still open.
    Well, they could, but, we don't live in a police state - yet. I doubt that it's worth their time. There is enough business there that they have lots of options for folks to stop. Of course, they are supposed to have probably cause. Of course, leaving a suspected "bawdy house", might be probably cause enough.

  7. #51
    Well, using the bus is one way to get around, but LE could stilll harass you at the bus stop while waiting for the bus after you've left.

    Good to know Sakura is still open.

  8. #50

    Public Transit

    Well, MV, that's a creative way to keep from getting pulled over. Of course, if you are there during a raid, it's a different story.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonView

    BTW, I took full advantage of transit services to get to the door...lets see LE have the balls to pull a bus over.

    MnV
    LMAO. Good one.

  10. #48

    GS, oh my!!

    Based on a good review I took a chance and headed over to Sakura today for a little rr.

    Didn't have a formal request in, just let lady luck do her thing and I was not disappointed(PM for the details).

    Though quite frankly, it's been awhile since I've hit the strip mall as these traffic stops have really taken a toll on me, making me even more paranoid then usual, every time the bell rang(and it rang a lot), I couldn't help but wonder...!!

    BTW, I took full advantage of transit services to get to the door...lets see LE have the balls to pull a bus over.


    Be safe out there,

    MnV

  11. #47

    lots of expenses

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhuxi
    I've been saying the same thing.

    On another note, a few reliable sources tell me the typical room and board for the girls is 400 a week, not a deduction of tips. Barely a dent in those finances.

    Zhuxi
    Some of the other expenses they pay are pretty out there, e.g. $100-150 for transport to next working location, thank you tip to manager and kitchen mama when leaving ~$500-700, occasional trip to grocery store $300-350, a newbie paying $500/month for three months for a mattress and empty room in a managers home, $400+ for Ktaxi ride from Flushing to DC, trip to SC/NC/GA for fake id $3000-3500, having someone tweak their visa/passport $5000+, flight from Korea to Bristish Columbia and being snuck across the US border and a flight to DC via Atlanta, your guess is a good as mine, an unexpected day off $500 to the house, fee for money laundering of money back to Korea and/or points on any outstanding debts. But, I'd have to say being stuck pretty much 24/7 during a working stretch, not seeing family for a year or two at a stretch, and not having anything close to a normal life is probably the heaviest cost (IMHO).

  12. #46

    I ventured down South

    Well, even though I have been a little afraid to make my way back down South since I am back in the country, I decided I would call Sakura and see if my new favorite therapist Connie was working. Well, she was on "vacation" so I asked if Sue was available and I was happy to hear that she was.

    I was hesitant to go in but after I sat and watched the parking lot to see if anything strange was going on, I headed on in for my appointment with Sue.

    It was a weird time but a really good one. For starters, it was crazy busy for a Tuesday afternoon. I have never been there during the day but I figured it would not be busy. When I called to schedule, the bell was ringing and while I was there the bell rang four times.

    The down side was that I was in and out in 30 minutes. Sue kept telling me that "we so busy, sorry" but I will say that she made it a great 30 minutes.

    It started by Sue telling me that the hot water was not working so I could not have a TS but she would clean me off with cold water. When we got back, the water was hot so she had me lay down and as she rushed through the TS the water got cold and that was a little uncomfortable. Then she did something weird. She kept saying "I warm you up" and as she had me sit on the edge of the table she put her leg up over mine and all of a sudden it was warm! She gave me a little GS on my leg. She laughed and kept saying "GS, GS" and kept laughing. I'm not into that and thankfully we were at the TS. No big deal, just weird.

    Anyway, in to a quick massage and then the flip. As before she had her tongue in all the right places and it was great. A little bit of everything, missionary, doggie and ended with no cover and COF.

    Other than the short time, it was a good trip and I will look forward to seeing Sue again.

    I am still a little leary but hopefully things calm down in a little while.

    Has anyone else been venturing out? I have not seen many reports, or is everyone keeping to themselves. If I should not be posting this stuff, hopefully someone will let me know.

  13. #45
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278
    Quote Originally Posted by Omeyer
    Hmmm,
    I'd suck off fat old ladies for 120k a year. Heh, might even enjoy it.
    I've been saying the same thing.

    On another note, a few reliable sources tell me the typical room and board for the girls is 400 a week, not a deduction of tips. Barely a dent in those finances.

    Zhuxi

  14. #44
    Hmmm,
    I'd suck off fat old ladies for 120k a year. Heh, might even enjoy it.

  15. #43
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278
    As for the finances, I am not sure how many customers they service in a day and yes the days are long. (kind of like many lower paid immigrant workers who must wait to be chosen for an unknown job and be ready when it hits) But I don't usually see the places empty. If a girl does 4 tricks a day (less than four hours working, the rest of the time spent screwing off) working 6 days a week and taking two weeks vacation, that is $120,000 a year. If they really worked (see doing tricks) for 16 hours a day at $100 a pop they would be pulling in close to 1/2 mill a year!! But I think 3 1/2 hours a day for $400 is more realistic. Yes Mamasan might get her cut (I really don't know how it works) but Uncle Sam takes about 30% of my pie each year too.

    $120,000 is pretty good pay for skilled manual labor. This is much better than "Pedro the landscaper" who works 12 hours a day (and works hard all 12 hours) to make about $120/day X 6 days a week X 50 weeks a year totaling a whopping $36,000 a year with cramped living conditions because you have to live with 8 room mates to make rent and send a little money home to support his family. Like the strip clubs, where the dancers are not paid but have to pay a fee to the club for being allowed to dance, the providers at AMPs pay for working there. This is beyond the up front house fee. I have heard anything from 50%-75% of the "standard" tip gets taken by the house in charges for the use of the room, condoms, food and board, transportation and anything else they can get.

    I have heard that the 50 to 75 percent taken by the house is fairly rare. The few spa girls I have talked to outside or talked to about anything like this, point blank said they made good money. The fact of the matter is, a spa girl getting ripped off if not the norm, it is the exception now a days. And just to touch on another note, girls having to stay in the same spa for a month at a time or whatever, is not unheard of for work anyways. Check the guys who work on oil rigs, or on airliners. It is work, bottom line. I do not get in the game of feeling sorry for someone becuase they have to work. Many hot Korean girls (most AMP girls are Korean, to state the obvious) work shitty jobs and live with their parents making less then 20K a year. Work is work.
    With the extremely high salary (untaxed) involving no education, comes sacrifices.

    I like about 90 percent of the ladies I see, however, as a great man once said, seek fact from truth. I do not get into the game of feeling sorry for girls who wear 100 dollar mini skirts. Quite frankly it is not even venom, it is just business is business, and they do not feel sorry when your sexually deprived ass walks out the door either. They really don't ask for sympathy and neither do we (Or, should I say neither do I). Hm, must just be me.

    Zhuxi

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape