Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,671 to 20,685 of 37359
-
08-13-20 12:02 #16689Senior Member

Posts: 475Tokens
Yeah, be sure not to bend over in front of "her."
Originally Posted by BLongPipes
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 11:28 #16688Senior Member

Posts: 70Submissive Brunette
Hey gents,
I made a dream with Submissive Brunette last night after 3 am. She confirms with me as I drive 35 minutes to the location. Sit in the parking lot. Let her know I am there. No response. Wait a bit. Text her again. Call. Text again. Call. Text again. Waited about 30 minutes and then left. I've seen her in the past and she is a good provider, but that was ridiculous. I know some have had similar experiences with her recently where she ghosts.
I won't be hitting her up after that. Please have respect for yourselves, gents. Don't let them waste your time.
Be safe.
-
08-13-20 11:12 #16687Senior Member

Posts: 119Short Pump / west End
Anyone have a good provider in the short pump / west end area?
-
08-13-20 11:12 #16686Senior Member

Posts: 246Lmao I texted Juicee to and she wants a 120 tokens I'm like hell naw 40 tokens for you LOL.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 11:04 #16685Senior Member

Posts: 580No lie, if you can keep a hard on looking at that face you've been locked up a long time, she's strictly BPBF (a brown paper bag fuck) LOL. Damn she looks scary
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 10:40 #16684Senior Member

Posts: 1449It is Alaya I hit her up on snap. I was thinking of going to see her I was hoping her sis was here too.
Originally Posted by Donny88
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 10:34 #16683Senior Member

Posts: 66I know her
She got busted a while ago for robbing dates with a few dudes she's a swindler and I know her outside of all this be careful.
Originally Posted by Cjdftn
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 10:18 #16682Senior Member

Posts: 475Dude.
The mugshot totally looks like a man! TOFTT and good luck!
Originally Posted by BLongPipes
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 10:17 #16681Regular Member

Posts: 24Way too good to be true
Any chance in hell this is real? Definitely too good to be true https://www.yesbackpage.com/326/post...OT-HOOKUP.html.
-
08-13-20 10:11 #16680Senior Member

Posts: 246Juicee MILF
Has anyone seen her before? Any info I would appreciate it thanks.
-
08-13-20 09:25 #16679Senior Member

Posts: 66I know her personally like from real life LOL she just got out of jail not too long ago for setting dudes up to get robbed off sites. So I would be careful.
Originally Posted by Cjdftn
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 02:28 #16678Regular Member

Posts: 3I pulled the trigger. 120 hhr, but upgraded quick, 240. Daty, BBBJ, BBFS no kissing no cim. Hot girl looks like her pics and was into it. Messy room and do feel YMMV.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 21:59 #16677Senior Member

Posts: 373Tori
Tori is done guys I don't have a reason yet.
-
08-12-20 20:59 #16676Senior Member

Posts: 127Velvet on Author Ash
Looks to be a lovely and talented lady. Anyone know this to be true?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/059405409754
-
08-12-20 20:17 #16675Senior Member

Posts: 1449Yup ditto just be careful these fools don't give a fuck and will sneak you as you gettin in your car. Head on a swivel. Happy Hunting and as always Be Safe.
Originally Posted by JohnB388
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





