Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 437 of 582 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 487 537 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 8725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2185
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockher  [View Original Post]
    . Give raj a shot, she's one of a kind. And now she's clean, can't beat that.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/ma...j/997838795796
    She's been posting in the Massage sectuon lately.

    Her prices are pretty high though.

    And 30 or 90 minutes but not 60?

  2. #2184
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #2183

    Candice

    Quote Originally Posted by CtFlirt81  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone's seen Candice recently. Are her photos accurate? It's been a while since I've seen them updated and question if they're legit or not.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...i/799933100501
    I have seen Candice a couple of times always had a great time. She has no demons and hosts in a great location. She does screen if she hasn't seen you. She is thick but I like that pretty face offers great but doesn't advertise that.

  4. #2182

    Is not Xina

    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    That would be Xina she is off the radar got busted a few times search her name there are police reports and articles.
    Is not Xina, I know who Xina is, it was somebody else.

  5. #2181

    Xina

    Quote Originally Posted by Jujo11  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, like 4 years ago I met this provider, she was located in and state street in Ansonia, she was a Hispanic girl fat ass, I remember it was a White House, I lost contact with her, anybody have any info on her?
    That would be Xina she is off the radar got busted a few times search her name there are police reports and articles.

  6. #2180
    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    I sent an email to Amy asking about this post. She says this is not her post. This is a fake using her pictures.
    Par for the course these days.

  7. #2179

    Fake Amy Skye post

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    I've known Amy for a few years. These prices are way below her normal asking prices, 250 HH 350 FH, no QV. She always hosted in the Hartford area. Also, the menu is not the usual.
    I sent an email to Amy asking about this post. She says this is not her post. This is a fake using her pictures.

  8. #2178

    Does anybody know?

    Hey guys, like 4 years ago I met this provider, she was located in and state street in Ansonia, she was a Hispanic girl fat ass, I remember it was a White House, I lost contact with her, anybody have any info on her?

  9. #2177

    Amy Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOfNutz  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...i/093696529255

    I know she's been around for a while but I couldn't find any reviews on her. Is the juice worth the squeeze. 120 for qv is a little steep, but it looks like she has a tight tanned body. I'm thinking of going either tonight or early tomorrow.
    I've known Amy for a few years. These prices are way below her normal asking prices, 250 HH 350 FH, no QV. She always hosted in the Hartford area. Also, the menu is not the usual.

  10. #2176

    Amy Skye

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...i/093696529255

    I know she's been around for a while but I couldn't find any reviews on her. Is the juice worth the squeeze. 120 for qv is a little steep, but it looks like she has a tight tanned body. I'm thinking of going either tonight or early tomorrow.

  11. #2175

    New jack here

    Hey Felliz,

    I'm from the Niantic / Waterford area. Was hoping someone could direct me to some action near me that's safe, legit, on the younger side, and definitely not fat. Thick is good. Prefer petit. I'm even cool with an outcall who gives a full body massage and knows how to edge me for a half hour. (Kinda my thing) Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

  12. #2174

    Raja

    Quote Originally Posted by Sw1234  [View Original Post]
    Was probably a month ago she was in, probably let out early cause of covid. LOL.
    Going to have to bust out my TI-83 to figure that pricing.

  13. #2173

    Beware of Jean

    Has high traffic location off fitch street. Sketchy place. She made me feel kind of comfortable at first, then after five minutes of bullshitting me. Long story short she sits you in a room and runs out the back. I fell for the 'got to grab protection' trick. Grimey *** and deserves to be put on blast for it. She is lucky I have shit to loose and pick my battles. *** should aim higher and onv needed it more than I did. She looks horrible in person BTW. I feel bad for her, well mostly pity her. She Is in for a rude awakening if she doesn't realize some people would not be so kind as to count it as a loss so easily.

    Just doing my duty I think?

  14. #2172

    Raja

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/raj/997838795796

    Guess it was a short sentence.
    Was probably a month ago she was in, probably let out early cause of covid. LOL.

  15. #2171

    I actually have the facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/raj/997838795796

    Guess it was a short sentence.
    She turned herself in on warrants on a misdemeanor from 2015. She is a good girl and must have people who love her because she made bond and Got herself into rehab. She cut her dreads in honor of the lifestyle change, she gave me the biggest real smile when I met with her. She's a good friend, I used to be a client but we decided our friendship was more important to both of us. I only include those details so no one can think of me as gossiping. This is real info from a real friend. Ask her yourself. You can hear the good energy in her voice. Give raj a shot, she's one of a kind. And now she's clean, can't beat that.

    Any one know any hot little clean girls that would have a three some, she mentioned wanting to but doesn't talk to any of her old friends for obvious reasons. PM me- G.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/ma...j/997838795796

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape