Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,296 to 20,310 of 30809
-
08-13-20 09:53 #10514Senior Member

Posts: 260Is she legit?
Texted the number and asked the one who responded which girl she was. She said she "black". I think she is fine. $. 6 hour. 5'8".
Originally Posted by Purple45
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 09:52 #10513Senior Member

Posts: 1712AMA, 8/11. She's new to the area, passes through. I haven't seen her. Stole a car!
-
08-13-20 05:11 #10512Senior Member

Posts: 122Zebulon MILF
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...eigh/53189469/
Any info on her?
-
08-13-20 02:22 #10511Regular Member

Posts: 5On vacation here in town & looking for something special
I posted here a couple of days ago asking for a review of a girl. Now I'm posting and looking to party or find girls that's know where to party at. Pretty. Peaches. That love. Football. & are fit enough to do at least 5 pull-up on the. Bars. If you catch my drift on me please.
-
08-13-20 00:14 #10510Senior Member

Posts: 76Little munchkin mamma. Waste of time and money
Extremly difficult to communicate with her. Then asked the same dumb question 10 times. Are you Law enforcement. Finally met for Hhr. Clock watcher and lots of conditions. In 5 minutes are you done? !Any position you do its big. (I am average). Did not really pound her the way I wanted. She got issues. Visited her because saw some positive reviews. I actually got pissed (asked me 5 times are you done) and left in 15 min,did not even finish it. She texted me she is sorry when going to see me again!! Really!
If you plan to visit her go for QV. She cannot handle more than a QV. Location is safe (Wake forest).
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/227322137765
-
08-12-20 21:39 #10509Banned Member

Posts: 759
Originally Posted by Ncman2020
[View Original Post]
New ad in Atlanta today and Rebecca is now going by Alpharetta.
Originally Posted by Edifice
[View Original Post]
https://escortindex.com/ad/atlanta/347-263-7/1/5855101
-
08-12-20 21:17 #10508Banned Member

Posts: 759This ad shows 3 gals under the 984-228-1462 number.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/party-...iting/29072229
-
08-12-20 20:10 #10507Senior Member

Posts: 358Callie
This one is has appeared on stg, fish and monkey. Does anyone know though if she is legit?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/callie-e...sanford-861128#erotic.
-
08-12-20 19:11 #10506Senior Member

Posts: 76Any update
Have you met her? Whats the damage. Any report. ?
Originally Posted by Ncman2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 17:06 #10505Senior Member

Posts: 76What was the Damage? Planning to visit her soon
Planning to visit her. What was your damage? DFK, DATY?
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 12:47 #10504Regular Member

Posts: 21PD profiles
Who is good on PD? Looking in the 3-4 rose hour range. Or any other good recommendations for my birthday week!
-
08-12-20 11:04 #10503Senior Member

Posts: 827I don't think she posts, but I did see her first thing this morning. It was awesome, everything I hoped it would be.
Originally Posted by Sgiii
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 01:36 #10502Senior Member

Posts: 308What's her going rates?
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 21:00 #10501Regular Member

Posts: 3Waste of time and Money. Open sores everywhere.
I'm so glad I only did a qv. This girl is clearly in the throws of an H addiction. Sores on her face, arms, back and legs. I didn't really see them until she was attempting to so a CBJ (thank god for condoms). And I'm pretty sure some of sores on the legs were oozing. 5 minutes in I was so grossed out that I was like take the money, I'm out. Pulled up my clothes and didn't even say anything. Just left. Be careful guys. It's really getting bad out here. Time for some time off the game.https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/528556045153.
-
08-11-20 20:30 #10500Senior Member

Posts: 827Deposit Scam Beware
Heads up ya'll. There's a fake ad using the name Star, but actually using the pictures of Lexxi Porno Girl. I have seen Lexxi couple of times and made a porno with her. Initially I thought that it was Lexxi and I would see her again. The person I was texting with asked me for a deposit, so I texted Lexxi's number and she was in Raleigh as well. I let her know what was going on. When I googled the number of the of the fake post it seems that she has used Nikki's pictures as well. Here are the posts.
Fake: http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/054303492640.
Real Porno Girl: http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...d/379884010630.













Reply With Quote




