Thread: Junko
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 2018
-
09-02-20 15:20 #1043Senior Member

Posts: 109She likes handsome clean Asian guys she is very sweet if you guys get to see you please be nice to her she is the best.
Originally Posted by Mtnka129
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 00:42 #1042Regular Member

Posts: 8Junko is the Ichiban
I took a trip to Japan again to see Junko. She is the ichiban. She is so good my Ching Ching came 3 x. She is my ATF. Arigatou.
-
08-25-20 03:41 #1041Senior Member

Posts: 4780I know she is picky about hygiene. She once told me how appalled she was at some customers who "stink." Make sure you shower at her place, even if you just took a shower before arriving.
Originally Posted by Mtnka129
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 02:00 #1040Senior Member

Posts: 857If you were asking me, sorry I have no idea about it still being good. No longer in favor.
Originally Posted by Mtnka129
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 20:08 #1039Regular Member

Posts: 2I seen her many times ever since she was working at the Rakuen where nirvana was. I didn't get any type of situation like that LOL. Anyway let's just move on.
Originally Posted by DamienThorn
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 18:10 #1038Senior Member

Posts: 26Wondering if anyone knows is this ad and number still good? How picky is she about looks / weight?
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 14:09 #1037Regular Member

Posts: 15Riiight! The old "I forgot my old username and password".
Originally Posted by Ikuyo
[View Original Post]
Maybe in the beginning she is very private. But after you fuck her several times and she likes it, she will tell you and show you all kinds of shit.
-
08-23-20 03:49 #1036Regular Member

Posts: 2Forgot my old username and password. I don't think so she shows pictures. I know her for many years and she really private with customers pics and very careful about information. She a very sweet and nice person. I haven't seen her for a long time but we used to hike together and also am a younger guy, but I like her mature beauty. Oh well how miss that tight pussy of hers. Hope to see her if time is available and the rona goes down.
-
08-22-20 21:57 #1035Senior Member

Posts: 303She did the same with me showing pics of customers saying the same things she asked me for a pic before my appointment and sent me heart eye emojis calling me handsome LOL she is a very nice lady but on the older side nice pussy and tits.
Originally Posted by Zcorn
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 21:14 #1034Senior Member

Posts: 1033Wonder how customers can get in now with the new no social gatherings at residences now.
Originally Posted by Nohalo
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 19:20 #1033Senior Member

Posts: 256Photo
Photo of the Jennifer I saw.
Originally Posted by Fujii08
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 17:54 #1032Regular Member

Posts: 12Excellent Service
I decided to visit Junko again since the last time was so good. This time was even better now that we got to know each other a bit. She has the best attitude of all of the experiences I have had in quite a while. Loves to please, and she gets into it, which makes it a lot more enjoyable. Definite repeat.
-
08-14-20 15:29 #1031Senior Member

Posts: 669Junko showing pictures of customers
This isn't a good thing. She chooses to advertise her service publicly and include a photo of herself. I would have a big problem if she was sharing my photos with her customers.
Originally Posted by Stinkfinga
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 21:48 #1030Banned Member

Posts: 343We do the same thing. So I'd be a hypocrite to judge her. However after reading this and some of the other postings. Decided she not worth sampling. Yep, like others said better to move on.
Originally Posted by Zcorn
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 21:28 #1029Senior Member

Posts: 256She can choothe customer
I think she like Asian guy.
Originally Posted by NevaEnuf
[View Original Post]
She talk to me before. Now don't have to work hard.
Only 3 customer a day.
Most the time booked and she can more choose.










Reply With Quote






