Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10028

    Clover Girl Marie

    She has been mentioned on the BBFS board. Look for Clover girl. I haven't seen anything good said about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by FNDJames  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of ceeing this Marie. Pics are accurate. She young looking and tiny. Had demon signs on arms. All covered when saw her. Mechanical CBJ no skill in dream. FS in dream no good. Will not repeat.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/10691533

  2. #10027
    Why was FS no good? Was she rushing? Just laying there? Damages?

    Quote Originally Posted by FNDJames  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of ceeing this Marie. Pics are accurate. She young looking and tiny. Had demon signs on arms. All covered when saw her. Mechanical CBJ no skill in dream. FS in dream no good. Will not repeat.
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/10691533

  3. #10026

    Thanks for sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by FNDJames  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of ceeing this Marie. Pics are accurate. She young looking and tiny. Had demon signs on arms. All covered when saw her. Mechanical CBJ no skill in dream. FS in dream no good. Will not repeat.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/10691533
    She was on the short list of providers I wanted to meet. Thanks again for the info, it gets to be so frustrating forking over cash for such disappointment. Moving on to another.

  4. #10025

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by FNDJames  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of ceeing this Marie. Pics are accurate. She young looking and tiny. Had demon signs on arms. All covered when saw her. Mechanical CBJ no skill in dream. FS in dream no good. Will not repeat.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/10691533
    Thanks for the heads up I almost pulled the trigger.

  5. #10024

    Tiny Marie review

    Dreamt of ceeing this Marie. Pics are accurate. She young looking and tiny. Had demon signs on arms. All covered when saw her. Mechanical CBJ no skill in dream. FS in dream no good. Will not repeat.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/10691533

  6. #10023

    Stephanie Sweett

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRockClt  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one before I try to contact? Really my type, but it usually is that the ones that are my type are scams.

    https://charlotte.rubratings.com/152817

    Thanks brothers.
    Check post #7579, I always had good sessions with her, very good communicator as well.

  7. #10022

    Lydia, Nicole, Amber, Aubrey.

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    Stay far away. Runs with the south side girls. Very bad demons and looks terrible in person. She uses multiple ads and numbers. Check my post 8756 and a couple more on that page.
    Thanks everyone. This is why this forum is so valuable.

  8. #10021

    Any intel?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/837706159440

    Think I saw something a while back, but not sure.

  9. #10020

    User search function

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRockClt  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one before I try to contact? Really my type, but it usually is that the ones that are my type are scams.

    https://charlotte.rubratings.com/152817

    Thanks brothers.
    Reviewed several times. Use search.

  10. #10019
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickclt  [View Original Post]
    I got ghosted by her before too.

    Right as I got to the motel she text and says she needs 20 minutes to run to Walmart. I know it's bullshit, but whatever, I agree to wait anyway and go to a gas station and hang out. After the 20 minutes she ghosts me
    She is very high volume one right after another. Room is always filled with smoke as she don't have time to go outside to smoke. Don't matter who you are everything is always on the table available.

  11. #10018
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyHotRod383  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3122703

    She has great reviews and had appointment with her and got ghosted again, don't see her add on any other site
    I got ghosted by her before too.

    Right as I got to the motel she text and says she needs 20 minutes to run to Walmart. I know it's bullshit, but whatever, I agree to wait anyway and go to a gas station and hang out. After the 20 minutes she ghosts me.

  12. #10017

    Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by Murican314  [View Original Post]
    I would avoid. She's had several names (zoey among them). She was OK several years ago.
    Avoid. Had a very bad experience with her, her friend and her moronic boyfriend.

    Posted about it last year or very early in 2020.

  13. #10016

    Stephanie

    Any intel on this one before I try to contact? Really my type, but it usually is that the ones that are my type are scams.

    https://charlotte.rubratings.com/152817

    Thanks brothers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E409D7FB-D3D9-441A-82D2-8D3B8EF319DB.jpg‎  

  14. #10015

    Nicole / Cassie / Lydia

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    This is the ad for the number I contacted. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/bombsh...21-21/31943875.

    Pics she sent look different. She looks familiar.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=584387&stc=1&d=1597170655

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=584388&stc=1&d=1597170655

    Anyone?
    Stay far away. Runs with the south side girls. Very bad demons and looks terrible in person. She uses multiple ads and numbers. Check my post 8756 and a couple more on that page.

  15. #10014
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    This is the ad for the number I contacted. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/bombsh...21-21/31943875.

    Pics she sent look different. She looks familiar.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=584387&stc=1&d=1597170655

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=584388&stc=1&d=1597170655

    Anyone?
    I would avoid. She's had several names (zoey among them). She was OK several years ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape