Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11334

    Probably scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote7033  [View Original Post]
    Any one else see this post? Started chatting and trying to set something up but she kept wanting a hotel room for the night. I slowed down negotiations because of that. Still has that look about her. Ugh ugh ugh.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/320655208999

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/659905710333
    Wen location has no city, probably scam.

  2. #11333

    Mature

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote7033  [View Original Post]
    Any one else see this post? Started chatting and trying to set something up but she kept wanting a hotel room for the night. I slowed down negotiations because of that. Still has that look about her. Ugh ugh ugh.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/320655208999

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/659905710333
    Don't ever pay for a room and then let her keep it for the night. Your card can be charged for all kind of extra fees, towels, smoking in the room, cigarette burns etc. Her ad states that she's 32. C'Mon., she's at least 50. Don't let the little head do your thinking.

  3. #11332
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    I didn't say you were lying. I said it seemed out of character based on 50+ visits. I'm sure you're also correct about Backpage. I just know she hasn't been advertising for likely at least 2 years. I met her after a well respected Senior offered her contact info to trusted members about a year ago. She was his ATF UTR. I've seen her with and without stockings, no track marks now. How long ago did she Cash and Dash you?

    HS.
    She wasn't advertising because she was in prison and then jumped parole and headed to Florida. I've had many more than 50 visits. When that itch calls she will fuck you over in a minute. Trust me on that.

  4. #11331

    Lola

    Met Lola walking on 23rd & and yesterday morn. Great looking from across the street. Not so much up close. Went to a spot. 3 for bbbjcimws. Enjoyable character and would repeat. Old ad, new digits.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...m/266481284805

  5. #11330

    Mature & Experienced Woman

    Any one else see this post? Started chatting and trying to set something up but she kept wanting a hotel room for the night. I slowed down negotiations because of that. Still has that look about her. Ugh ugh ugh.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/320655208999

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/659905710333

  6. #11329
    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    So she's a UTR? Really because I found her thieving ass on backpage eight years ago with reviews on TER. Had seen her for years, even after she was released from prison both times. She will steal from you as soon as her habit calls and she sees an opportunity. Do you know why she wears those thigh highs all the time? Because she shoots up in her legs. Keep telling yourselves this and one day you'll find out the hard way.
    My guess this would be the junkie / thief in question as I recall her from the reports of her b. S. In Wausau some years back. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/379750100799.

  7. #11328

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickForm  [View Original Post]
    Do we have a link?
    Sorry.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/550550990349

    HS.

  8. #11327

    Abbie

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    So she's a UTR? Really because I found her thieving ass on backpage eight years ago with reviews on TER. Had seen her for years, even after she was released from prison both times. She will steal from you as soon as her habit calls and she sees an opportunity. Do you know why she wears those thigh highs all the time? Because she shoots up in her legs. Keep telling yourselves this and one day you'll find out the hard way.
    I didn't say you were lying. I said it seemed out of character based on 50+ visits. I'm sure you're also correct about Backpage. I just know she hasn't been advertising for likely at least 2 years. I met her after a well respected Senior offered her contact info to trusted members about a year ago. She was his ATF UTR. I've seen her with and without stockings, no track marks now. How long ago did she Cash and Dash you?

    HS.

  9. #11326

    Gawd damn

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    So she's a UTR? Really because I found her thieving ass on backpage eight years ago with reviews on TER. Had seen her for years, even after she was released from prison both times. She will steal from you as soon as her habit calls and she sees an opportunity. Do you know why she wears those thigh highs all the time? Because she shoots up in her legs. Keep telling yourselves this and one day you'll find out the hard way.
    I knew I recognized her! Still hot! As soon as she started riding me I thought I've been here before but I was thinking this is my old brain. Thanks for jarring my memory Miltown.

    Just remember your monger rules and all is good.

  10. #11325

    Utr?

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Well the cat is out of the bag now that she's got an ad on STG's, so I guess a review is in order. She's been my ATF UTR for the last year. I can't even count how many times I've seen her, my place, her place, car head in a pinch. Tiny spinner with a nice figure, always clean, always has something sexy to wear. Great DT skills and the young lady knows how to ride. No rush and always makes sure I'm fully satisfied. Never any drama.

    Yes I saw the post about her pulling a cash and dash, but man, that's so out of character. She knows the value of repeat clients. I've seen her once a week for the last year and never saw a guy hanging around. When we do my place she's always driven herself. I know because I usually walk her out to her car (which is nicer than mine tbh). I 100% recommend her with no reservations.

    HS.
    So she's a UTR? Really because I found her thieving ass on backpage eight years ago with reviews on TER. Had seen her for years, even after she was released from prison both times. She will steal from you as soon as her habit calls and she sees an opportunity. Do you know why she wears those thigh highs all the time? Because she shoots up in her legs. Keep telling yourselves this and one day you'll find out the hard way.

  11. #11324

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Well the cat is out of the bag now that she's got an ad on STG's, so I guess a review is in order. She's been my ATF UTR for the last year. I can't even count how many times I've seen her, my place, her place, car head in a pinch. Tiny spinner with a nice figure, always clean, always has something sexy to wear. Great DT skills and the young lady knows how to ride. No rush and always makes sure I'm fully satisfied. Never any drama.

    Yes I saw the post about her pulling a cash and dash, but man, that's so out of character. She knows the value of repeat clients. I've seen her once a week for the last year and never saw a guy hanging around. When we do my place she's always driven herself. I know because I usually walk her out to her car (which is nicer than mine tbh). I 100% recommend her with no reservations.

    HS.
    Do we have a link?

  12. #11323

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Well the cat is out of the bag now that she's got an ad on STG's, so I guess a review is in order. She's been my ATF UTR for the last year. I can't even count how many times I've seen her, my place, her place, car head in a pinch. Tiny spinner with a nice figure, always clean, always has something sexy to wear. Great DT skills and the young lady knows how to ride. No rush and always makes sure I'm fully satisfied. Never any drama.

    Yes I saw the post about her pulling a cash and dash, but man, that's so out of character. She knows the value of repeat clients. I've seen her once a week for the last year and never saw a guy hanging around. When we do my place she's always driven herself. I know because I usually walk her out to her car (which is nicer than mine tbh). I 100% recommend her with no reservations.

    HS.
    After HS recomending her to for the last year I took him up on it. I almost left when I got to her place because it was a bit confusing. I'm glad I didn't. When I followed her up the stairs I had a hard time kepping my face out of her tiny ass. Tits are a bit deflated but I'm not much of a titty man so no prob there. Service was above par and I would have no issues with returning. Sorry I can't find her link right now. As with all of these women remeber the rules of mongering to avoid any problems, but as far as that goes she didn't even look at the donation the whole time I was there and she walked me out the door when the mission was accomplished. Sweet woman.

  13. #11322

    Kitty / Barbie / Connie Sussex

    So I saw "Kitty" off of stg 14 o $hhr and I got what I wanted all good. She gives me this other 414 # to call her which she says is her real number to hang out sometime. "no money" LOL so I think I scored a fwb but then I text this number and she says she's not home and will hit me up later. Around 10 pm (I see the next day) I get a text that says "send 500 to my cashapp" calls me. Says "***** ass nigga ill kill you" LOL so she's a scumbag. Talked about going back to school to be a lawyer. I saw som1 said she's also on seeking and isn't just an innocent single mom like she says. Fools avoid. 6841 & 9498.

  14. #11321
    Senior Member


    Posts: 171

    Seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by Ochenashikari  [View Original Post]
    I though most of the guys reading the adds on skip can tell a fake from real. Now it's not 100% but more like 98% fake if no phone number is given. And all the pay adds are given. And then to good to be true. Also all that and big boobs, come on guys get real. Way to many fake adds. I sometimes will go to another town and see the same adds. Wow. That's a clue too.

  15. #11320
    She is in the category of AVIOD at all cost. A real time waster and as mentioned it is not her pictured.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    She's not the girl in the pics. She has no ass and no shape to her that is particularly female. Unattractive bag of bones. She's not the person you text with. She wasn't filled in on what was negotiated. She wouldn't do what was negotiated. Gives a decent rushed BBBJ which I wanted to get it over with too so fine get me out the door please. Next!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape