Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 893 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 393 793 843 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 943 993 1393 ... LastLast
Results 13,381 to 13,395 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13547

    Phone numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by JaySkeet  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me? Or have I been off the scene too long? Almost every post I visit on EB doesn't have a phone number included unless they actually have it typed in their description. I'm not sure if it's just me, but I can't see anyone's phone number. Usually it would be highlighted in blue to call, but I dont see that feature anymore unless you look through Listcrawler. I always go on reviewed and click on their links, but now I see no number available. Thanks to anyone in advance.
    The phone numbers are located above the ad in the URL. Look all the way to the end of the URL. Good luck out there.

  2. #13546

    No numbers on EB

    Is it just me? Or have I been off the scene too long? Almost every post I visit on EB doesn't have a phone number included unless they actually have it typed in their description. I'm not sure if it's just me, but I can't see anyone's phone number. Usually it would be highlighted in blue to call, but I don’t see that feature anymore unless you look through Listcrawler. I always go on reviewed and click on their links, but now I see no number available. Thanks to anyone in advance.

  3. #13545
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/53215348/

    Texted this one. She looks young and fresh. Very cute. Her rates or 1. 6 Roses for half and 2. 5 Roses for Full hour.

    I replied I'm on my way and I'll be there in under an hour and I needed a location. She wanted a picture of me holding up 3 fingers and she would send back a picture of the location. WTH? Just tell me the location after I send a pic. I almost texted her a picture I found of Matthew McConaughey holding up 3 fingers. But I thought, why bother. It's usually more than I pay because with a young girl like that I'm not lasting more than a couple of minutes. So, with strike one being price. Strike 2 being I'm driving out of my way which I normally don't do. Strike 3 is sending pics. I'm holding my ground. If someone samples her please report back how good she tasted. I'm already regretting my decision but I'm letting my big head lead the way this one time.

    B.
    You should TOFTT and report back. She does look very cute and young. If it goes well I'll follow.

  4. #13544
    Quote Originally Posted by Boredaf22  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/53215837/

    Can anyone vouch for these two? The pictures look decent and the rates are agreeable, but that one guy in the comments said he decided to leave after seeing them in person. Said the pics are totally dishonest.
    I saw the brunette (non-Hispanic) last summer. It is her photos, but she's thicker now. Good thick. She's a good time. I've repeated multiple times.

  5. #13543

    Brianna


  6. #13542

    My Bad didn't Mean It

    It was made apparent to me that I haven't made any reviews but still asleep for reviews so I want to fix that.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2995675

    Looks- 7/10.

    Skill - 8/10.

    Chica was amazing pretty easy to talk to. Not a bad location. Answered the door in some amazing lingerie. Didn't try to rush stuff and over all a good visit. Only thing is she doesn't take calls after 7 pm.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...981/7084069721

    Its obvious she's been reviewed already the reviews have been pretty close. She is an above average provider. You get more if you are a regular I tried her once, I would say its worth to repeat but I've been busy she is pretty far.

    I usually don't TOFTT I still don't know how to spot LEO as good as I can with scams I hope these reviews help.

    I do have an AMP if anyone is willing to trade for and bare AMP just PM me.

  7. #13541
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/53215837/

    Can anyone vouch for these two? The pictures look decent and the rates are agreeable, but that one guy in the comments said he decided to leave after seeing them in person. Said the pics are totally dishonest.

  8. #13540
    escortalligator.com.listcrawler. Eu / post / escorts / USA / illinois / chicago /53215893/.

    Saw this one. I'm not sure if Mandy actually exists or not, but the girl I saw was not her. She didn't even pretend to go by Mandy. Pain in the ass to set up (which I hate), but it finally came together. Girl I saw was the same calibre of cuteness in the face, but she was right on the threshold of being too fat. This girl was one of several Americans who all being run by the same pimp I assume. If I had to bet, there is no Mandy, but if you want a girl of comparable likeness and variable weight, call them up and they'll send you someone from their stable who's passable. Be careful though. I had to walk out of one meetup because the girl was a hundred pound heavier in real life. It was not from the same ad, but she was operating out of the same hotel, and something tells me it wasn't a coincidence.

  9. #13539
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Rose wants a picture

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/53215348/

    Texted this one. She looks young and fresh. Very cute. Her rates or 1. 6 Roses for half and 2. 5 Roses for Full hour.

    I replied I'm on my way and I'll be there in under an hour and I needed a location. She wanted a picture of me holding up 3 fingers and she would send back a picture of the location. WTH? Just tell me the location after I send a pic. I almost texted her a picture I found of Matthew McConaughey holding up 3 fingers. But I thought, why bother. It's usually more than I pay because with a young girl like that I'm not lasting more than a couple of minutes. So, with strike one being price. Strike 2 being I'm driving out of my way which I normally don't do. Strike 3 is sending pics. I'm holding my ground. If someone samples her please report back how good she tasted. I'm already regretting my decision but I'm letting my big head lead the way this one time.

    B.

  10. #13538
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixmeofne  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recommendations for sub-400 providers? RTFF for some potential matches and well reviewed ones, but I'm looking for someone repeat-worthy.
    If you are OK with Agency Girls, read my posts on MA and 262 Girls. I would repeat with all current MA. 262 has more rotations but there are usually some very good ones available.

  11. #13537

    Recs

    Anyone have any recommendations for sub-400 providers? RTFF for some potential matches and well reviewed ones, but I'm looking for someone repeat-worthy.

  12. #13536

    More info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boredaf22  [View Original Post]
    Easter came early for me. Saw her ad for the NW burbs near Schaumburg. I'd seen them posted for a while and always thought they were TGTBT but I finally gave it a shot and was not disappointed. Sexy, young, and fit. I couldn't believe it was actually her. She was from some former Soviet bloc country. Sexy as hell tho, although certain things were not on the menu, which was fine with me. Everything covered and a little rushed but for what you're paying, it's very worth it considering her attractiveness. Agency quality girl, at ListCrawler **** prices. I will repeat if I ever want to have another girl next door. Very quick to respond and reliable too, which is a huge plus for me.
    Where did you see her ad?

  13. #13535

    Lexi. PCM

    https://pureclassymodels.com/freelance-models

    First time using this agency got verified before but had scheduling conflicts. I was messaged about a new girl and decided to go for it. Typical two message system. Message when arrived and message back when told that the girl was ready.

    Got a little lost in the hotel but found the door and gently knocked and a beautiful Asian was waiting behind in casual street clothes and tight jeans. First time meeting her so she kindly greets me and asks for an I'd and ask to use if I would like to use the restroom which I gladly accept.

    Great conversationalist, I really enjoyed talking to her about Food, Music, and Hobbies in Chicago I wouldn't mind hanging out with her casually. First time meeting her was a little shy in the beginning, I definitely did not communicate well my desires so YMMV. Great kissing and tongue skills above and below. She is very hot and beautiful but it appears she looks for you to give directions. I personally like a more aggressive girl that takes more initiative that I can feed off of and reciprocate, but I'm not a very assertive guy so Its probably my fault. I overall had a pretty good time, but I probably will not repeat.

  14. #13534

    Be a team player

    Quote Originally Posted by DontItsMe  [View Original Post]
    Just seen this ad got me feeling TGTBT but if anyone seen her let me know.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6308030724/1
    Don, I thinks it's time you take one for the team! All your posts have been questions but not one review. This site is about sharing! Did you see any of the others girls you asked about? If so, please share your adventure.

  15. #13533

    Read Previous posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    Is this one safe and clean? Has anyone experience her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8152138614/1
    You need to do a little research on your own. Read the older posts, she has been mentioned several times in the past week or so. Just because a review may be a few weeks or even months old, you can generally get an idea of what you're getting into.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape