Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,381 to 13,395 of 26927
-
08-13-20 06:42 #13547Senior Member

Posts: 819Phone numbers
The phone numbers are located above the ad in the URL. Look all the way to the end of the URL. Good luck out there.
Originally Posted by JaySkeet
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 05:17 #13546Senior Member

Posts: 119No numbers on EB
Is it just me? Or have I been off the scene too long? Almost every post I visit on EB doesn't have a phone number included unless they actually have it typed in their description. I'm not sure if it's just me, but I can't see anyone's phone number. Usually it would be highlighted in blue to call, but I don’t see that feature anymore unless you look through Listcrawler. I always go on reviewed and click on their links, but now I see no number available. Thanks to anyone in advance.
-
08-13-20 00:22 #13545Senior Member

Posts: 318You should TOFTT and report back. She does look very cute and young. If it goes well I'll follow.
Originally Posted by Bkmsw
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 20:14 #13544Senior Member

Posts: 572I saw the brunette (non-Hispanic) last summer. It is her photos, but she's thicker now. Good thick. She's a good time. I've repeated multiple times.
Originally Posted by Boredaf22
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 16:06 #13543Regular Member

Posts: 2Brianna
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1
Anyone have any info on this?
-
08-12-20 15:58 #13542Regular Member

Posts: 18My Bad didn't Mean It
It was made apparent to me that I haven't made any reviews but still asleep for reviews so I want to fix that.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2995675
Looks- 7/10.
Skill - 8/10.
Chica was amazing pretty easy to talk to. Not a bad location. Answered the door in some amazing lingerie. Didn't try to rush stuff and over all a good visit. Only thing is she doesn't take calls after 7 pm.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...981/7084069721
Its obvious she's been reviewed already the reviews have been pretty close. She is an above average provider. You get more if you are a regular I tried her once, I would say its worth to repeat but I've been busy she is pretty far.
I usually don't TOFTT I still don't know how to spot LEO as good as I can with scams I hope these reviews help.
I do have an AMP if anyone is willing to trade for and bare AMP just PM me.
-
08-12-20 15:31 #13541Regular Member

Posts: 28https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/53215837/
Can anyone vouch for these two? The pictures look decent and the rates are agreeable, but that one guy in the comments said he decided to leave after seeing them in person. Said the pics are totally dishonest.
-
08-12-20 15:27 #13540Regular Member

Posts: 28escortalligator.com.listcrawler. Eu / post / escorts / USA / illinois / chicago /53215893/.
Saw this one. I'm not sure if Mandy actually exists or not, but the girl I saw was not her. She didn't even pretend to go by Mandy. Pain in the ass to set up (which I hate), but it finally came together. Girl I saw was the same calibre of cuteness in the face, but she was right on the threshold of being too fat. This girl was one of several Americans who all being run by the same pimp I assume. If I had to bet, there is no Mandy, but if you want a girl of comparable likeness and variable weight, call them up and they'll send you someone from their stable who's passable. Be careful though. I had to walk out of one meetup because the girl was a hundred pound heavier in real life. It was not from the same ad, but she was operating out of the same hotel, and something tells me it wasn't a coincidence.
-
08-12-20 15:23 #13539Senior Member

Posts: 668Rose wants a picture
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/53215348/
Texted this one. She looks young and fresh. Very cute. Her rates or 1. 6 Roses for half and 2. 5 Roses for Full hour.
I replied I'm on my way and I'll be there in under an hour and I needed a location. She wanted a picture of me holding up 3 fingers and she would send back a picture of the location. WTH? Just tell me the location after I send a pic. I almost texted her a picture I found of Matthew McConaughey holding up 3 fingers. But I thought, why bother. It's usually more than I pay because with a young girl like that I'm not lasting more than a couple of minutes. So, with strike one being price. Strike 2 being I'm driving out of my way which I normally don't do. Strike 3 is sending pics. I'm holding my ground. If someone samples her please report back how good she tasted. I'm already regretting my decision but I'm letting my big head lead the way this one time.
B.
-
08-12-20 12:34 #13538Senior Member

Posts: 1358If you are OK with Agency Girls, read my posts on MA and 262 Girls. I would repeat with all current MA. 262 has more rotations but there are usually some very good ones available.
Originally Posted by Ixmeofne
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 11:40 #13537Senior Member

Posts: 184Recs
Anyone have any recommendations for sub-400 providers? RTFF for some potential matches and well reviewed ones, but I'm looking for someone repeat-worthy.
-
08-12-20 11:39 #13536Senior Member

Posts: 31More info?
Where did you see her ad?
Originally Posted by Boredaf22
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 11:28 #13535Regular Member

Posts: 1Lexi. PCM
https://pureclassymodels.com/freelance-models
First time using this agency got verified before but had scheduling conflicts. I was messaged about a new girl and decided to go for it. Typical two message system. Message when arrived and message back when told that the girl was ready.
Got a little lost in the hotel but found the door and gently knocked and a beautiful Asian was waiting behind in casual street clothes and tight jeans. First time meeting her so she kindly greets me and asks for an I'd and ask to use if I would like to use the restroom which I gladly accept.
Great conversationalist, I really enjoyed talking to her about Food, Music, and Hobbies in Chicago I wouldn't mind hanging out with her casually. First time meeting her was a little shy in the beginning, I definitely did not communicate well my desires so YMMV. Great kissing and tongue skills above and below. She is very hot and beautiful but it appears she looks for you to give directions. I personally like a more aggressive girl that takes more initiative that I can feed off of and reciprocate, but I'm not a very assertive guy so Its probably my fault. I overall had a pretty good time, but I probably will not repeat.
-
08-11-20 22:10 #13534Senior Member

Posts: 470Be a team player
Don, I thinks it's time you take one for the team! All your posts have been questions but not one review. This site is about sharing! Did you see any of the others girls you asked about? If so, please share your adventure.
Originally Posted by DontItsMe
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 21:57 #13533Senior Member

Posts: 819Read Previous posts
You need to do a little research on your own. Read the older posts, she has been mentioned several times in the past week or so. Just because a review may be a few weeks or even months old, you can generally get an idea of what you're getting into.
Originally Posted by Ravsavo9
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





