Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,106 to 21,120 of 30351
-
08-13-20 13:14 #9246Senior Member

Posts: 666She probably just don't want to advertise BB for everyone. Seen many girls at would bb but they didn't want me to tell.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 12:08 #9245Senior Member

Posts: 363Pics attached from BBFS are old. She much skinner now. Tits smaller.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 12:04 #9244Senior Member

Posts: 363Fs
Mechanical FS. Everything hurt. Limited positions.
Originally Posted by TwoShots
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 09:49 #9243Senior Member

Posts: 7338I always thought BB was an upgrade with her? Her ads now say NO BB. So I guess she has changed her policy? YMMV with all these gals.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 09:47 #9242Senior Member

Posts: 7338It doesn't matter to me. It is her preference. If she doesn't see white guys I just won't call her. I will just look somewhere else.
Originally Posted by SCBear
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 09:39 #9241Senior Member

Posts: 207Surprised
I was surprised to see that, too. I'm not black, but I would think it sucks to be black in this hobby. So many girls won't see black guys. While I'd like to see this girl, I though it was cool that us white guys get a taste of what black guys go through all the time.
Originally Posted by DollarBill50
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 09:27 #9240Senior Member

Posts: 526Jaz
WHAT?
You mean to tell me that there is a provider out in this world that has said that she prefer black guys?
Everybody run. The world is coming to an end. Take cover, sell and run to the mountains.
Unfreakinbelievable. I'm a black guy and the first thing that comes out of my mouth is "Do you see black men?" with any of these ladies (Black, white, asian, etc).
So this is a surprise to me.
Let me get my composure back. I will be giving her a call just because.
Has anybody else taking the bait with her?
Originally Posted by King0453
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 06:18 #9239Banned Member

Posts: 1148Marie
I saw her twice. It's been over a year but both times were good. BB everything was on the table. I only opted for BBBJ. I gave a detail review of her on here, check the search.
Originally Posted by FNDJames
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 22:21 #9238Senior Member

Posts: 205Provider
Does anyone have Intel on this provider? You can pm me.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/milf-o...nnium/14143610
-
08-12-20 20:31 #9237Senior Member

Posts: 7338Clover Girl Marie
She has been mentioned on the BBFS board. Look for Clover girl. I haven't seen anything good said about her.
Originally Posted by FNDJames
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 19:44 #9236Senior Member

Posts: 666Why was FS no good? Was she rushing? Just laying there? Damages?
Originally Posted by FNDJames
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 19:34 #9235Senior Member

Posts: 35Thanks for sharing
She was on the short list of providers I wanted to meet. Thanks again for the info, it gets to be so frustrating forking over cash for such disappointment. Moving on to another.
Originally Posted by FNDJames
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 18:12 #9234Senior Member

Posts: 132Thanks
Thanks for the heads up I almost pulled the trigger.
Originally Posted by FNDJames
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 13:16 #9233Senior Member

Posts: 363Tiny Marie review
Dreamt of ceeing this Marie. Pics are accurate. She young looking and tiny. Had demon signs on arms. All covered when saw her. Mechanical CBJ no skill in dream. FS in dream no good. Will not repeat.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/10691533
-
08-12-20 08:23 #9232Senior Member

Posts: 346Stephanie Sweett
Check post #7579, I always had good sessions with her, very good communicator as well.
Originally Posted by RickRockClt
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






