Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #5241
    Do anyone know when is glow coming back to la. Her body reminds me of Kobe Tai.

  2. #5240
    Quote Originally Posted by DblEspresso  [View Original Post]
    She's with topgirls.com She starts on Tuesday.
    Glad to see that Ravi is back in town, but is it just me or her pics look very different?

  3. #5239
    Quote Originally Posted by AhardLanding  [View Original Post]
    Thai Indies on Hx I have enjoyed in Pasadena. Cartoon2020 and Milalllove. Both outstanding bodies, attitudes, personalities.
    Messaged them both on HX hopefully they are still around! It seems like they haven't posted in awhile.

  4. #5238
    Quote Originally Posted by AhardLanding  [View Original Post]
    Thai Indies on Hx I have enjoyed in Pasadena. Cartoon2020 and Milalllove. Both outstanding bodies, attitudes, personalities.
    Thanks, aware of those two. There used to be a number of Thai groups and they are all gone. Randy was a great booker, had Mischa, and a few others. They used to come in every month or so, but it's slim pickings these days.

  5. #5237

    Ravi?

    Is this the famous Ravi or a different Ravi?

    Looks like she is with Topgirls and 1004 kgirl on HX.

    http://1004kgirls.gfeincall.com/secure/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  6. #5236

    Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage2018  [View Original Post]
    Just a couple of years ago there were tons of Thai providers and bookers, they've all but disappeared. I think the pipeline burst from what I recall with some high profile busts. There were a number of booker I was good with but they're all gone.

    Anything new in LA? I mean I love my Kgirls but I do enjoy Thai spice once in a while. .
    Thai Indies on Hx I have enjoyed in Pasadena. Cartoon2020 and Milalllove. Both outstanding bodies, attitudes, personalities.

  7. #5235

    Hera = Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    https://ktownescort.com/index.php?ro...product_id=474

    Is this girl reviewed here or on TER under a different name or agency? Anyone have info about her?
    Hera was most recently Jane (SA) during the earlier part of this year. Bunch of mixed reviews on the LA bb thread.

  8. #5234

    Re: Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage2018  [View Original Post]
    Just a couple of years ago there were tons of Thai providers and bookers, they've all but disappeared. I think the pipeline burst from what I recall with some high profile busts. There were a number of booker I was good with but they're all gone.

    Anything new in LA? I mean I love my Kgirls but I do enjoy Thai spice once in a while. .
    I've been looking for same thing for quite awhile. Pretty much gone in LA. I think there is one or two that appear in Pasadena every once in awhile.

  9. #5233

    Thai providers?

    Just a couple of years ago there were tons of Thai providers and bookers, they've all but disappeared. I think the pipeline burst from what I recall with some high profile busts. There were a number of booker I was good with but they're all gone.

    Anything new in LA? I mean I love my Kgirls but I do enjoy Thai spice once in a while. .

  10. #5232

    Hera KTE

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    https://ktownescort.com/index.php?ro...product_id=474

    Is this girl reviewed here or on TER under a different name or agency? Anyone have info about her?
    Ya she has a couple of names that she uses when she's in OC or LA, etc. She is on the youthful side (20's agerange) with a nice tight body and offers PSE YMMV at an upcharge, but servicewise it's a hit or miss with her based on mixed reviews. But if she likes you it's like taking a cute young k-girl home from the nightclub and fucking her. Fun stuff.

  11. #5231

    Hera

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    https://ktownescort.com/index.php?ro...product_id=474

    Is this girl reviewed here or on TER under a different name or agency? Anyone have info about her?
    Yes, she moves around agencies. Beware.

  12. #5230

    Hera

    https://ktownescort.com/index.php?ro...product_id=474

    Is this girl reviewed here or on TER under a different name or agency? Anyone have info about her?

  13. #5229

    Just one so far

    [QUOTE=NintyNine;4921045]Mexican hookers across the border are implementing a no-kissing policy because of covid.

    Have you seen any kgirls who don't dfk right now?[/QUOTEhttps://www.sweetasiangem.com/blue

    Her service was on par with those TJ hookers as well. Not the same girl in the pictures either. Really put me off from SAG.

  14. #5228
    Mexican hookers across the border are implementing a no-kissing policy because of covid.

    Have you seen any kgirls who don't dfk right now?

  15. #5227
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming this is the same Cari? Looks like she is coming to the bay as Adel. Is she Worth the 60 up charge?

    https://www.gfeinvestments.ch/adel/
    Yes, Cari is worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape