Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 10956
-
08-12-20 10:15 #3396Regular Member

Posts: 15Kelani review
Well Gents, I decided to take the plunge and see Kelani for myself. Maybe it wasn't her day, but she did not smell very fresh down there which was a huge disappointment. She seemed rushed and a time watcher too which takes away from the experience. On the positive she does give a decent BJ. I thought her face looks weird almost alien like. She does have big man made ones, but thought they were too big for her frame. Moved to mish and she got tired after 5 minutes. I do not plan on repeating especially with the bad smell experience and overall attitude.
-
08-11-20 22:28 #3395Regular Member

Posts: 1MCE has produced exceptional talent into circulation for us mongers. So many attractive college girls come to mind. Some that wouldn't even recognize our existence if we tried at a bar. I remember one other owner also brought in good talent. In fact, all the girls worth seeing came from two agencies. I've noticed these girls are still working. How is that possible if MCE owner " comes after them as you keep repeating? How haven't they LEFT the industry if they were forced or mistreated? I know of a few that work else where and they say things about the owner, but which escort talks good about their prior boss? I haven't seen mce owner expose anyone client like some other agencies do on their social media page. I also haven't ever gotten an email of mce bashing girls when they leave. Is it that MCE owner is getting girls independent or is it that he lost his mojo? Or is it both? As long as we keep the hate going? Bottom line, I've seen plenty of girls that have worked with MCE at some point turn out independent. Are all of them still working for MCE? I've searched everywhere and MCE is NOT under any investigation whatsoever. However because you, lipstickonme / Colossalnuts, have planted this lie on this forum, I keep being baffled by your remarkable work of single handedly making everyone think they are. Where does it end? Your obsession is alarming. I see the talent at 262 and there is not even one that looks half as attractive as any girl I've seen at mce. I've seen that there are only a few girls left at mce which indicates that the ship is sinking. Let's hope someone else brings us good talent and young hotties for the fun.
Originally Posted by ColossalNuts
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 18:33 #3394Senior Member

Posts: 45I'm at the fence with Kelani MCE
I really think Kelani is with MCE, as so Alena, A date with Kara, Vera Red and Crystal M. Since MCE is under LE investigation. I would really proceed with CAUTION with the above girls. Sure it can be speculation or it can actually be true but what monger with a gf or wife wants to take that risk? I would probably take the risk cause of pussy, but I'm uncertain yet. MCE just really makes me nervous especially when they make independent websites. They once had great models before but Marcus can't get great models anymore. It seems he lost his mojo or dick got diminished or diminutive over the years. Arkan says his health is shit, so that shit affects the other head. Drinking and drugs fucks up dick energy. I have great positive dick energy unlike Marcus.
Originally Posted by GRBurbank
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 16:29 #3393Regular Member

Posts: 13Yeah I'm with you here. She even mentioned how it's been different for her dealing with booking / screening / answering emails now that she does it herself. I have no reason to believe she's still with an agency.
Originally Posted by GRBurbank
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 11:22 #3392Senior Member

Posts: 106Ece
Has anyone seen any of the new girls at ECE? There are a couple new faces.
-
08-11-20 11:02 #3391Regular Member

Posts: 9Irrelevant
I've seen Kelani and I've tried to find out if she's with an agency and zero indication of that. I had a lot of fun with her and I'm glad I can now see her. SailMongerer, Forgive my skepticism but you saying a veteran told you doesn't verify this theory. Seen her, Exchanged emails with her about the upcoming appointment, outfit request and more so unless if she tells me she's with an agency, I'll keep believing her. Not to mention, does it matter? Good provider in my book so. Everything else irrelevant.
Originally Posted by SaiMongerer
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 06:07 #3390Senior Member

Posts: 78It blows my mind how someone can be so hypocritical or even admit to this. Some of the people on this website are truly stupid and animals. Go check out the "war zone" thread for another ridiculous post that makes you question how someone could type and submit such a thing. Not very smart.
Originally Posted by Chandler89
[View Original Post]
It's no wonder many of these ladies leave this industry broken and so soon.
-
08-11-20 00:21 #3389Senior Member

Posts: 48A veteran monger from this site confirmed to me on PM that she's working with old agency.
Originally Posted by GRBurbank
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 16:49 #3388Senior Member

Posts: 137Lilly at CLM
Here are some details on Lilly at CLM -.
Originally Posted by AToledoRo100
[View Original Post]
All good and yes, a very attractive Latina.
Bolt ons look great and those nipples are to die for -.
Very nice lotion massage / starting face down with plenty attention to the boys and the area overall.
I then got up on my knees and she did a great reach under and stroked me for a while.
She asked if I wanted to flip and I said absolutely -.
She proceeded with a very nice, soft, gentle, slow HJ -.
No rush, and even slowed down when asked. So no rush at all and I wanted to make the hour last -.
We did discuss additional services, which she provides, but it is rather pricey and she only does CBJ -.
- Again, I can respect that.
So I passed on the extras and paid the house fee of $2 for a one hour, very pleasant HJ -.
A bit pricey for me for L1 but it was really a very nice time with a very pleasant girl -.
Used their shower before I left and said our good bye's.
Pics are close, but the real Lilly is a bit bigger in all the right places. But not BBW at all. Just not as skinny as the CLM pics.
I will repeat, but I think I would go for HHR at $1. 5 - just my take -.
-
08-10-20 14:16 #3387Senior Member

Posts: 637Downtown
I wish they were downtown more often, hard for me to get out to the burbs.
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 11:55 #3386Senior Member

Posts: 395Truth hurts
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.
-
08-07-20 16:26 #3385Regular Member

Posts: 15Truth
Well my friend looks like Sandra has targeted you with her tweets even though you are just giving an honest review. Katherina does have a slight beer belly and been in the game a bit too long. Katherina has even become an Indy on the side at almost double the donation!
Originally Posted by Hater
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 16:24 #3384Senior Member

Posts: 1675262
I always knew she would go to the top.
Originally Posted by Arkan
[View Original Post]
The experience can be very high quality if you meet the girl early.
-
08-07-20 12:46 #3383Senior Member

Posts: 272If anybody tries, please let the group know
Seems to be lots of hotties on the web site and just found another web site that has the same phone number: https://massagegirls.online/chicago/.
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
If anybody tries them, please report back, very curious. Hard to believe that this many beauties at an agency and none of us know about it.
-
08-06-20 21:04 #3382Senior Member

Posts: 293Regarding spinner alert
I've seen her also and she is attractive and fit but in my opinion she is not a "spinner". Spinners have more narrow hips and a smaller ass. I would say she is closer to 120 or 130. I am a big fan of spinners and I know there are a few others so I want to let them know my opinion. I have followed up on too many false spinner alerts only to be dissappointed. She does have small breasts and she definitely is not fat though and she has an attractive face. ("Spinner" is such a fun word to use.).
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





