Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 24837
-
08-12-20 11:36 #14487Senior Member

Posts: 47I've always wondered if hhr or hr would be best for me.
Originally Posted by AverageJoe22
[View Original Post]
If a provider won't do mpops, then I usually avoid booking an entire hour.
When I'm at a provider's place for more than half an hour, sometimes I feel awkward being there for an extended period of time.
If a provider's hr rate is simply twice the hhr rate, then I stick with an hhr. I only like booking a full hr if there's a discount.
-
08-12-20 11:32 #14486Senior Member

Posts: 10952 pops
I usually only do an hour if 2+ pops is guaranteed. And to me it's always worth the hour to not feel rushed.
Originally Posted by AverageJoe22
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 10:54 #14485Senior Member

Posts: 658That WAS fun! I forget her name now, but I think it was Gia something who got her car impounded, so and I took her back to my place where she got impounded again. I have to say, I'm glad I was there and at the same time, that those days are over in my memories.
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 10:33 #14484Senior Member

Posts: 294Re: Lacy, Those Were the Days
OMG, yes, that was a helluva party. And what happened across the street that night. Wow!
Pam & Lacy do make for an incredible time, at least B. C. Heard Pam, et al. , was "back", but that was before it got crazy again.
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 08:24 #14483Regular Member

Posts: 12Hour vs Half
Aside from the obvious time difference. How would you guys compare an hour session versus a half hour? I always do a half hour which is pretty much down to business with small talk. How are your hour visits typically?
Thinking of doing so with DI. I know each providers visits vary, but figured I'd ask the group before I spend the extra cash to treat myself.
-
08-12-20 05:16 #14482Senior Member

Posts: 408Lacy
Originally Posted by TimP14
[View Original Post]
The answer, for both of you, is yes. Dyoung not sure of the fiery redhead, never have known her to have colored her hair to that extent but, I was out of the hobby for awhile. As far as reconnecting I haven't seen her since I have been back but, I have an old monger friend who still visits with her from time to time. She has a real life now with a real job and her playtime is very limited. I was told by my friend that if you weren't an old regular of hers then you probably won't be seeing her. Lacy and Pam are still friends and for the right price will do duo's but, they aren't cheap. Also Miss T isn't advertising anymore but, I will ask some friends if she is still seeing old clients.
Originally Posted by Dyoung35
[View Original Post]
I will never forget the party Lacy threw down at the Wild Beaver years ago where so many of Indy's top independent providers, now retired, were present to entertain the group of mongers that attended. I remember going to the men's room and opening the door only to find Blair and Handfull of Wheel going at it on the sink. Oh those were the days.
-
08-11-20 21:42 #14481Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Nichole Shannon
Yes visiting eros girls does get expensive, she looks amazing though. What did she let you do, was the BJ covered or bare, that's huge for that price. Also, what else was on the table, kissing, CIM, etc? Did she let you pop twice per hour, sometimes there's a limit which is bs for the cost of the hour we should be able to pop twice. Would love to know more in case I break and decide to give it a try. Appreciate your insight! Good luck out there.
Originally Posted by BloomingBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 21:04 #14480Senior Member

Posts: 121No dfk but she did kiss, and no belly damage. Still say she's worth it, I'm going to repeat.
Originally Posted by Cook72
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 16:02 #14479Senior Member

Posts: 601Nope
This was years ago and she worked for Buddha before he folded up shop and went out West.
Originally Posted by Apokalypto
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 14:46 #14478Senior Member

Posts: 144Is this the same Jordan that advertises on LC currently??
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 14:37 #14477Regular Member

Posts: 9First DI
Okay that's good to know. I was thinking of starting with either Rachel or Alicia. It's seems like some of the other "better" girls I've read about on here (like Bianca) require you to have already seen another DI girl.
Originally Posted by IntoIndy
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 11:23 #14476Senior Member

Posts: 154Lacy
Pardon the interruption. But is the Lacy that everyone keeps speaking about lately the fiery little redhead that lived on the west side of town? She was one of my first doubles with Miss T. I wouldn't mind reconnecting with that Dynamo someday!
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting,
Daniel.
-
08-11-20 11:12 #14475Senior Member

Posts: 616Yup! Or what if they try to extort you why would anybody voluntarily give up their personal and professional info to some stranger? Its not happening! Plenty of girls out there who don't ask about your business. You can also hit up an AMP.
Originally Posted by MSkeme
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 09:49 #14474Senior Member

Posts: 1904Screening is a one time thing, once screened you can see them all. I always text so not sure about any tips for booking online.
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 03:01 #14473Senior Member

Posts: 181DI screening
So I've done the screening that Rachel requires and hoping to get booked for Friday. Does this then get me something to book online or do I need to do this with each girl?









Reply With Quote





