Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 16,756 to 16,770 of 27817
-
08-12-20 18:19 #11062Senior Member

Posts: 825Hilarious
Thanks for the laugh. I don't show up that way. I found a YMMV comment I thought. It's fine. Thanks for the intel.
Originally Posted by RumHams
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 16:55 #11061Senior Member

Posts: 1209She's a total cumdump but do not mention on the other board or in text / phone beforehand. Just wait until you get there. I have not seen her in years because I like bigger tits but she's an absolute freak and reliable reports say that hasn't changed. The shit you see over on the other site is all grandstanding and make-believe. Every time I saw her it was mutiple CIP, P2M, CIM, etc. I have no interest in back door action but reports say that hole is equally as open
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 15:17 #11060Senior Member

Posts: 61I don't recall any mixed reports and I haven't encountered any problems myself? I did a search through the thread just to double check, and still didn't see anything speaking to the contrary. The only thing anyone said regarding the matter was that it's easier to negotiate in person. Which is totally fair. If you show up a gross mother f, you have only yourself to fault.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 14:54 #11059Senior Member

Posts: 825JWilde
So what is the latest info on J Wilde? I would really like to see her but have seen some mixed reports as to whether she belongs here.
-
08-12-20 10:01 #11058Senior Member

Posts: 36That's angela. Should be a couple posts on here of her. I texted her once and she told me she offered BBFS as her specialty. Although I have not seen her.
Originally Posted by SeattleRr
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 08:10 #11057Senior Member

Posts: 500So after you mentioned her I decided to text her. Had never seen her before but had just gotten off work 2 am. She didn't have an incall so I decided on a cardate. Picked her up and we went to a park nearby. Once we parked we started dfk and I lifted her dress up and she has a nice perky little ass. She started sucking me outside the car. We then decide to go inside my car and she gave a fantastic blowjob, A+ for sure. I then told her to get on top and she hopped on. She got on cowgirl and it was fantastic, super wet pussy. Then I did some missionary and after a couple minutes I told her to suck me off some more. I then decided to take her outside my car and fuck her doggy standing up, fuck that shit was hot. Being butt naked fucking this little minx with her skirt lifted up outside, I fucked her for a good 5 minutes in doggy and then finished with CIM. Lots of dfk and moaning on her part. I do think it's YMMV. I didn't ask anything about what she allows prior. Didn't ask about VIP and she hopped on top without even mentioning a condom. Good little minx, good recommendation and will definitely see her again. CIP at your own risk, she's not on birth control.
Originally Posted by KurtCutter
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 00:09 #11056Senior Member

Posts: 533Saw her the other day too. Put on a decent amount of weight after she had her kid, just FYI. I think she looks very good.
Originally Posted by KurtCutter
[View Original Post]
Good service, not much kissing, no CIP for me anyway. Still worth repeating.
-
08-11-20 19:42 #11055Senior Member

Posts: 156Angel
From her ad, "double the pleasure when my girlfriend gets to play. ".
Originally Posted by BBHunter425
[View Original Post]
Anyone knows what does her gf look like? Is her gf BBFS also?
-
08-11-20 13:03 #11054Senior Member

Posts: 332Too much bulllshit.
Exactly! I tried several times to see her but she always went silent when I asked for directions to her incall so I gave up.
Originally Posted by LouDog1971
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 12:30 #11053Senior Member

Posts: 1209LOL, exactly.
Originally Posted by HomerPimpson
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 12:27 #11052Regular Member

Posts: 23Ok
Thanks for the info! I'll probably take the plunge although the no kissing is a bit of a downer. I'll do a shorter appointment if that's the case.
Originally Posted by BBHunter425
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 09:02 #11051Senior Member

Posts: 287Angel
Blue, I saw her about 6 months ago at a hotel in Fife for $. 4 for the session.
Originally Posted by Blue524
[View Original Post]
The Good. Photos are accurate for her body & breasts were fantastic. Too be honest I was shocked. Ok BBBJ and provides BBFS with CIP.
The Bad. No kissing whatsoever which is a deal killer for me and was not that enthusiastic. (Note. To her benefit I did see her on my way to work at 7 am and mornings may not be her thing).
The Ugly. She has a couple of cats and needed to the use the bathroom and it was god awful smelling.
Hope that helps. Stay safe & happy hunting!
-
08-11-20 08:12 #11050Senior Member

Posts: 200Tricky treena
Yup that's exactly what she does seen her about a dozen times last year before she added the extra weight and started smoking meth. That's why her face is starting to show it. She was always fuckinb late and played games but the pussy was good but she started being too much of a hassle and started hanging around those thigs ut talking about they were with her for sure that's why I stopped seeing her anyeays I would not recommend her too much bulllshit.
Originally Posted by Sticknmove
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 05:03 #11049Senior Member

Posts: 153The Other Board Alert tropes
"I'm sorry that happened to you".
Is that the simp version of "Thoughts and Prayers".
-
08-11-20 00:27 #11048Senior Member

Posts: 71Sassy Washington
She called the other day, haven't seen her in a couple of years and was surprised she's still around. Same great service $250 VIP an additional $75. Two five three. Two four three. Four nine four six.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ders&p=3569242#post3569242.












Reply With Quote





