Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10018
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyHotRod383  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3122703

    She has great reviews and had appointment with her and got ghosted again, don't see her add on any other site
    I got ghosted by her before too.

    Right as I got to the motel she text and says she needs 20 minutes to run to Walmart. I know it's bullshit, but whatever, I agree to wait anyway and go to a gas station and hang out. After the 20 minutes she ghosts me.

  2. #10017

    Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by Murican314  [View Original Post]
    I would avoid. She's had several names (zoey among them). She was OK several years ago.
    Avoid. Had a very bad experience with her, her friend and her moronic boyfriend.

    Posted about it last year or very early in 2020.

  3. #10016

    Stephanie

    Any intel on this one before I try to contact? Really my type, but it usually is that the ones that are my type are scams.

    https://charlotte.rubratings.com/152817

    Thanks brothers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E409D7FB-D3D9-441A-82D2-8D3B8EF319DB.jpg‎  

  4. #10015

    Nicole / Cassie / Lydia

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    This is the ad for the number I contacted. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/bombsh...21-21/31943875.

    Pics she sent look different. She looks familiar.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=584387&stc=1&d=1597170655

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=584388&stc=1&d=1597170655

    Anyone?
    Stay far away. Runs with the south side girls. Very bad demons and looks terrible in person. She uses multiple ads and numbers. Check my post 8756 and a couple more on that page.

  5. #10014
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    This is the ad for the number I contacted. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/bombsh...21-21/31943875.

    Pics she sent look different. She looks familiar.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=584387&stc=1&d=1597170655

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=584388&stc=1&d=1597170655

    Anyone?
    I would avoid. She's had several names (zoey among them). She was OK several years ago.

  6. #10013

    Aubrey

    This is the ad for the number I contacted. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/bombsh...21-21/31943875.

    Pics she sent look different. She looks familiar.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=584387&stc=1&d=1597170655

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=584388&stc=1&d=1597170655

    Anyone?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 820AB0A6-41DE-412D-819C-4A5DFF0C2FF3.jpg‎   19E7288A-FFFD-4C6E-A28C-455A2EA812D3.jpg‎  

  7. #10012

    High Volume

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Wrappers really shouldn't be flushed. They can really cause problems down the line at waste treatment plants. I suspect a lot of these gals are higher volume than we think they are? There are a few I have met over the years that limit themselves to only one or two clients a day. Some book back to back all day. I would hate to be at the tail end of the line.
    Same here. I'm willing to bet 90% of the ladies are high volume. At least 5-10 guys a day. That's a minimum of $500 a day. Yet they still stay at the roach infested motels. They spend all their money on their habits. And it's not good habits.

  8. #10011
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickclt  [View Original Post]
    What's up with the 2nd one asking for African Americans only? Usually you see the opposite.
    She prefers a BBC 😁.

  9. #10010

    Nikkie from Monroe

    https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...82-7/1/2865402

    Waste of your time Guys, she stays in 2nd grade hotel and always check her phone and rush you. Her photos in the ad are Edited to the core with nice lighting and added filters. I saw her for hhr ($180) but not worth. She comes up with many reasons and ask you not to touch her and do only in one position. More over, there will b a guy in the car outside waiting outside her hotel room.

    Be careful guys. She is not worth money.

  10. #10009
    What seems to be the norm is.

    Junkies=high volume.

    Real pros=generally are low volume.

    Of course this is no rule.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Wrappers really shouldn't be flushed. They can really cause problems down the line at waste treatment plants. I suspect a lot of these gals are higher volume than we think they are? There are a few I have met over the years that limit themselves to only one or two clients a day. Some book back to back all day. I would hate to be at the tail end of the line.

  11. #10008
    Wrappers really shouldn't be flushed. They can really cause problems down the line at waste treatment plants. I suspect a lot of these gals are higher volume than we think they are? There are a few I have met over the years that limit themselves to only one or two clients a day. Some book back to back all day. I would hate to be at the tail end of the line.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyMarc  [View Original Post]
    Well, idk for certain but she ain't low volume! Definitely saw a previous monger's wrapper when I cleaned up. Those things don't always flush on the first try.

  12. #10007

    Hailee and volume.

    Well, idk for certain but she ain't low volume! Definitely saw a previous monger's wrapper when I cleaned up. Those things don't always flush on the first try.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I heard she is high volume.

  13. #10006

    I was wondering the same thing!

    Here ad says "preferably African Americans or mixed races only please". Of course that's fine if that's her preference, I just haven't seen that before. Do you know if she will see white guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickclt  [View Original Post]
    What's up with the 2nd one asking for African Americans only? Usually you see the opposite.

  14. #10005

    She's OK

    I seen her in the University area at a mid-grade hotel. Easy setup, about 3 texts & I was there. Nice girl, performance was average. No signs of demons. This has been almost a year ago, so things could've changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyHotRod383  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3122703

    She has great reviews and had appointment with her and got ghosted again, don't see her add on any other site

  15. #10004
    Quote Originally Posted by King0453  [View Original Post]
    B.

    Started off with a text and got a text back with an location. Once their started off with a bbj, doggy, and then cg. Was only there for a qv, which was 80. I would recommend.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/546710918320

    Jaz.

    Started off with a text and got a text back with an location. Once there started off with a bbj and then doggy. Was only there for a qv, which was 80. I would recommend.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...761/8482744456
    What's up with the 2nd one asking for African Americans only? Usually you see the opposite.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape