Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 6986
-
08-14-20 09:00 #2711Senior Member

Posts: 56Much of how piss poor the experiences on this site are right now has to do with females heading back to college, this has been a yearly phenom where as they get ready to go back to school the behavior is crazy with insane requests, no follow up on convos etc, just alot with IDGAF attitudes. Once Colleges start back up the ones that are flakes will largely clear out and go back to school and the ones left tend to be the ones really looking for a daddy of sorts.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 08:09 #2710Senior Member

Posts: 561I'm in the same boat. I had high hopes for this summer. I may try again a month into the fall semester and try to land a college coed but for now I'll stick to what I was able to get.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 07:23 #2709Senior Member

Posts: 1000Seeking
So my month is up I have decided not to renew. I'm going to take a break. This past month was by far the worst of any month I have been on that site. I have encountered more scams and fakes in the last 30 days then in the last year together. I met with in person only two ladies. One was a hot blonde from West Hartford but we didn't click. Never even talked money. The second was a few days after my ranting post about pink sugar and how much $$$ she was looking for. Her number I still have any plan on meeting with eventually. The second woman I met turn out to be a sweet sexy MILF and we clicked so well but it was free. My only expense was the hotel room. We have an ongoing thing now. She's the perfect side chick.
Some funny things that did happened. I was talking with a couple women that I had apparently banged six plus months ago and they had to remind me of the fact. One even told me I only gave her 60 bucks! LOL talk about a cheap bastard. Another old friend I tried hooking up with again but she unfortunately she reads the boards now (thanks to the ass) and knows what a sick dirty bastard I truly am! LOL.
Poo.
-
08-13-20 19:24 #2708Senior Member

Posts: 5229I'm willing to bet she's a fake, scammer, or spammer. I've yet to meet anyone there using the location of CT, CT. They don't put a city because they're too lazy to lookup any city.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
I'll usually reach to them for a chat. After a few exchanges, I'll suggest a meet at a place or restaurant and time of their choice. Do that and you'll get radio silence. The scammers have no answer so the jig is up and they move on to their next mark. I've been on there off and on for more than 3 years. Try my test and you'll see. 😉.
BMD.
-
08-13-20 17:26 #2707Senior Member

Posts: 205Same with me. I have been off and on for many years. Before it got popular. Just seems it gets worse every year. This summer the pickings have been horrible for me. Guess just a rough patch.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
So true on vast amounts of time. Thats why you have to take breaks. It is not healthy texting 50 girls to weed down to 10 to weed down to 2. LOL. Drives you nuts. I just won't go over 250 out of principle. I travel overseas a lot so I think that is a plane ticket to DR etc that I just wasted on a USA sugar girl couple hours if we talking 300 and up.
I also don't have patience for the ones who want to date 3 or 4 times and want it to happen naturally. Those could turn into diamonds but I just can't do it. If we arent at hotel by second date. I check out.
Good example of someone who could be great. But she isn't going to jump into bed. Looks hot though. Too much effort:
https://www.seeking.com/member/94f89...c-761f0632ec3f
-
08-13-20 14:47 #2706Senior Member

Posts: 265Time, Effort and Luck
Truth.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
I have had luck with very nice girls in 150-200 per meet. Just be very business like about the negotiations. Don't be a jerk about it and be prepared to walk away if you are not able to agree. You may have to talk to lots of girls over a period of time.
I have had some girls contact me weeks later, agreeing to my price. Its rare, but can happen when they find out they are pricing themselves out of the market.
-
08-13-20 14:30 #2705Senior Member

Posts: 561To get what I want, I don't have a budget. Now before the rest of you idiots comment. That is for when I find a diamond in the rough. If I'm shelling out more than 400 a date, I am making a bunch of demands and one of those is exclusivity. I don't like to share.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
For the most part, I stick to sub300 just cause of time and driving distance. They get what they want, it's easier for me to get what I want.
That being said, I have two 18 year olds that I'm rotating that get a benji when ever they see me, are happy with it because that's what they asked for and are all mine. And that I got all on being a handsome m'fer and knowing how to negiote and being smooth.
So really anything is possible, but it does require vast amounts of time and effort. And maybe even a little luck.
-
08-13-20 14:07 #2704Senior Member

Posts: 205Curious looking. You seem to be high roller or not afraid to go up. What range are you normally settling on for a PPM with sex etc. With these girls lately?
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
I am finding it harder and harder for the 150-250 range. GPS everywhere. I think one poster mentioned the covid might have made things worse with more mongers on the site throwing around stupid money.
Hood rats seem to be best option.
-
08-13-20 11:41 #2703Senior Member

Posts: 561Any info on her?
Just started chatting. She hasn't given me any figures yet but I'm on high alert cause pics look too good to be true.
PM if need be.
-
08-11-20 18:48 #2702Senior Member

Posts: 265Not any advantages, just differences. My approach with SA (and others do this as well) is to get a few good contacts with a one month membership. With WYP, you can use credits over a long period of time, so its not a chat / text barrage for 4 weeks.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
I have been very successful on both sites. Neither is better than the other, mostly scammers, pic sellers and people who think platonic relationships are worth a lot of $ on both sites.
-
08-11-20 17:43 #2701Senior Member

Posts: 561This is really why I stay away from WYP and stick to SA. It's more clear cut. When you do start communication with someone, I don't have to worry about credits and I'm straight forward in what I want when I get them to text me.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
I really don't see what advantage WYP has over SA.
-
08-11-20 11:34 #2700Senior Member

Posts: 265Ditto!
Exactly right!
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
Keeps those girls that think they can make a living by going to dinner away from you.
-
08-11-20 09:46 #2699Senior Member

Posts: 5229Rant is ok. I added to my profile on wyp that our initial meet should be a token fee to discuss future dates. This is to inform that I don't do 300 $ dinner dates. Now, if I get those offers, I just click the ignore button which cancels their offer. Likewise, if I send out an offer and they don't answer or state a huge number, I cancel it. It weeds out the scammers and the wannabes. Further, if you see a babe out there who seems to good to be true, avoid her as it's a scammer. Hot ones do ok on their own. Just common sense not to chase the model types.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
08-11-20 08:49 #2698Senior Member

Posts: 205Dinner
Love how these girls say "I charge $300 to meet for dinner so I know your real" Then we can discuss arrangements over dinner.
I am not paying someone to "talk" get the f out of here with that bs. But I guess some guys are really paying. Lot of those girls will only do dinner and never sex. Dinner hwhores. They read blogs and think they never have to put out. SA themselves sell the dream to these girls. You will see most drop out after a couple weeks because reality starts hitting them. There are a few whales out there that the hot ones get but not that many guys are whales. The real money guys don't go on SA. And cyber relationship only drives me crazy. Ok rant for day over.
-
08-11-20 08:30 #2697Senior Member

Posts: 5229I spotted that one earlier in the week and have seen those begging, sympathy, whoa-is-me profiles before and learn to ignore and avoid. Pure scam. The odd part is her headline. " Aloes sealords" No clue as to what she's trying to write.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
BMD.













Reply With Quote




