Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 691 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 741 791 1191 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 24836
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14486

    2 pops

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoe22  [View Original Post]
    Aside from the obvious time difference. How would you guys compare an hour session versus a half hour? I always do a half hour which is pretty much down to business with small talk. How are your hour visits typically?

    Thinking of doing so with DI. I know each providers visits vary, but figured I'd ask the group before I spend the extra cash to treat myself.
    I usually only do an hour if 2+ pops is guaranteed. And to me it's always worth the hour to not feel rushed.

  2. #14485
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    I will never forget the party Lacy threw down at the Wild Beaver years ago where so many of Indy's top independent providers, now retired, were present to entertain the group of mongers that attended. I remember going to the men's room and opening the door only to find Blair and Handfull of Wheel going at it on the sink. Oh those were the days.
    That WAS fun! I forget her name now, but I think it was Gia something who got her car impounded, so and I took her back to my place where she got impounded again. I have to say, I'm glad I was there and at the same time, that those days are over in my memories.

  3. #14484

    Re: Lacy, Those Were the Days

    OMG, yes, that was a helluva party. And what happened across the street that night. Wow!

    Pam & Lacy do make for an incredible time, at least B. C. Heard Pam, et al. , was "back", but that was before it got crazy again.

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    I will never forget the party Lacy threw down at the Wild Beaver years ago where so many of Indy's top independent providers, now retired, were present to entertain the group of mongers that attended. I remember going to the men's room and opening the door only to find Blair and Handfull of Wheel going at it on the sink. Oh those were the days.

  4. #14483

    Hour vs Half

    Aside from the obvious time difference. How would you guys compare an hour session versus a half hour? I always do a half hour which is pretty much down to business with small talk. How are your hour visits typically?

    Thinking of doing so with DI. I know each providers visits vary, but figured I'd ask the group before I spend the extra cash to treat myself.

  5. #14482

    Lacy

    Quote Originally Posted by TimP14  [View Original Post]
    Is the lacy you state is semi retired the same Lacy that lived by the high school in Plainfield and was active 6 or 8 years ago or a new Lacy. I was pretty close to Plainfield Lacy but lost track of her during a stretch when I was in a relationship. I would love to catch up with her again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyoung35  [View Original Post]
    Pardon the interruption. But is the Lacy that everyone keeps speaking about lately the fiery little redhead that lived on the west side of town? She was one of my first doubles with Miss T. I wouldn't mind reconnecting with that Dynamo someday!
    The answer, for both of you, is yes. Dyoung not sure of the fiery redhead, never have known her to have colored her hair to that extent but, I was out of the hobby for awhile. As far as reconnecting I haven't seen her since I have been back but, I have an old monger friend who still visits with her from time to time. She has a real life now with a real job and her playtime is very limited. I was told by my friend that if you weren't an old regular of hers then you probably won't be seeing her. Lacy and Pam are still friends and for the right price will do duo's but, they aren't cheap. Also Miss T isn't advertising anymore but, I will ask some friends if she is still seeing old clients.

    I will never forget the party Lacy threw down at the Wild Beaver years ago where so many of Indy's top independent providers, now retired, were present to entertain the group of mongers that attended. I remember going to the men's room and opening the door only to find Blair and Handfull of Wheel going at it on the sink. Oh those were the days.

  6. #14481
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Nichole Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by BloomingBoy  [View Original Post]
    Hello Mongers, Nichole is visiting Indy area again. She is great and I had visited her last time she was here.

    Cute and sexy as hell, and likes what she does. She visits from Dayton I think, once every month but she is totally worth it.

    I know Eros and it can get expensive but worth it in my opinion.

    As usual, YMMV but let me know if you take the plunge.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/4310471.htm?cat=1
    Yes visiting eros girls does get expensive, she looks amazing though. What did she let you do, was the BJ covered or bare, that's huge for that price. Also, what else was on the table, kissing, CIM, etc? Did she let you pop twice per hour, sometimes there's a limit which is bs for the cost of the hour we should be able to pop twice. Would love to know more in case I break and decide to give it a try. Appreciate your insight! Good luck out there.

  7. #14480
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    Does she DFK? Is there belly damage?
    No dfk but she did kiss, and no belly damage. Still say she's worth it, I'm going to repeat.

  8. #14479

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypto  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Jordan that advertises on LC currently??
    This was years ago and she worked for Buddha before he folded up shop and went out West.

  9. #14478
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    She was a lot of fun. Usually stopped by her place (with an appointment) and had a quick fuck. Took about 4 visits to get at her ass but it was certainly worth it. Enjoyed that petite ass a few times before another shining object got my attention. Finish was always down the gullet. The only thing that held her back was the lack of kissing. You could enjoy the pussy, ass and mouth as much as you wanted but lips touching were a no no. To each their own I guess. Haven't seen her in years.

    There was another light skinned AA girl in Cincy (Jordan) that provided the same level of service but was ok with DFK. When I was in the mood for some sweet chocolate I would head East. Ass was just as tight and she would fuck back to get it in deeper!
    Is this the same Jordan that advertises on LC currently??

  10. #14477

    First DI

    Quote Originally Posted by IntoIndy  [View Original Post]
    Incalls vary on the girl between apartment or hotel. I've never experienced a bad location from any of the girls. That said I finally experienced my first major disappointment with Amber. She set the clock before I even got in the door and pulled away every time either of us even got close. She is pretty with her add ons, and she is fairly new to this, but she has very little skills and when that alarm goes off so does she
    Okay that's good to know. I was thinking of starting with either Rachel or Alicia. It's seems like some of the other "better" girls I've read about on here (like Bianca) require you to have already seen another DI girl.

  11. #14476

    Lacy

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    1. Sensory Surprise (Retired).

    2. Lacy (semi-retired).

    3. JoJo (active).

    4. Tabby (active).

    5. Elle (retired).

    Rachel would be in the top five but she spits. All of the above swallow!
    Pardon the interruption. But is the Lacy that everyone keeps speaking about lately the fiery little redhead that lived on the west side of town? She was one of my first doubles with Miss T. I wouldn't mind reconnecting with that Dynamo someday!

    Happy hunting,

    Daniel.

  12. #14475
    Quote Originally Posted by MSkeme  [View Original Post]
    Biggest thing that bigs me with di is the handler position if they're tied up its major and all your info is fair game.
    Yup! Or what if they try to extort you why would anybody voluntarily give up their personal and professional info to some stranger? Its not happening! Plenty of girls out there who don't ask about your business. You can also hit up an AMP.

  13. #14474
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    So I've done the screening that Rachel requires and hoping to get booked for Friday. Does this then get me something to book online or do I need to do this with each girl?
    Screening is a one time thing, once screened you can see them all. I always text so not sure about any tips for booking online.

  14. #14473

    DI screening

    So I've done the screening that Rachel requires and hoping to get booked for Friday. Does this then get me something to book online or do I need to do this with each girl?

  15. #14472

    Isn't that all agencies?

    Quote Originally Posted by MSkeme  [View Original Post]
    Biggest thing that bigs me with di is the handler position if they're tied up its major and all your info is fair game.
    Or dealing with any girl who requires information?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape