Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 13305
-
08-15-20 20:15 #4635Senior Member

Posts: 109Millie Again
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/944790781732
Any luck on this lady? Have seen her had since Feb but never was able to meet her. I know she be posting random. PM me if you have details. Stay safe.
-
08-15-20 15:40 #4634Senior Member

Posts: 28Dream to nightmare
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/028294438783
Started off good, sweet, relaxing, BBBJ was pretty good. Tried a couple diff positions. Paid $1/2 for an hr, after about 20 min it turned into my son is coming, I have to vo to the store, you need to hurry up. Total attitude change and disposition. I won't repeat for an hr simply because of the rush factor. I may, run by for a qv, haven't decided yet.
-
08-14-20 18:20 #4633Forum Advertiser

Posts: 2[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!
-
08-14-20 11:21 #4632Forum Advertiser

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
08-13-20 16:09 #4631Senior Member

Posts: 144The Man, The Myth, The Legend!
Z-Man, is THE MAN!
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 08:11 #4630Senior Member

Posts: 1206She is even advertising as My little Pony now! I am touched! Do not underestimate my influence, my dudes.

https://tryst.link/escort/lovehard-420onelove
-
08-12-20 03:15 #4629Regular Member

Posts: 22I had texted her a while back and got no response. She then texts me back like a week later with a pic of her (I didn't even ask for a pic) I thought it was kind of odd so I never went through with trying to see her. Thanks for the report.
Originally Posted by DifferentDays
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 19:53 #4628Senior Member

Posts: 55Ashlynn
Nice, sweet woman. Was smoking cigarettes, so I smelled when I left. Just did BBBJ, didn't do cim. Cute face, lots of scratches, bruises not really sure why. Definitely has some miles on her.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
Clean safe hotel.
-
08-11-20 19:08 #4627Senior Member

Posts: 573Nicole
Remember seeing info on her. Check the massage board or independent massage thread.
Originally Posted by Handyjack
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 17:07 #4626Regular Member

Posts: 2Nicole
Has anyone had any experience with nuru Nicole?
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/837445412627
Thanks and stay safe.
-
08-11-20 15:53 #4625Regular Member

Posts: 21Update
I'm not sure how to edit my previous post but here's an update. I noticed that Candi almost always posts at the same time as Maddie and their posts are almost identical. I then remembered someone who reported on Maddie said that she and Kacey were probably the same person. Turns out Candi is using the same number as Kacey, so I think it's probably safe to assume that Maddie = Kacey = Candi.
Originally Posted by DarkBlue11
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 15:09 #4624Senior Member

Posts: 72High Class Escort Accomodation
Just for the record, there is a girl who can be searched on the Myrtle Beach Board, "Precious", who lives and sees clients in a house within a beautiful gated community in Murrell's Inlet. She is also a beautiful, young spinner, who is sweet and talented IMHO.
Originally Posted by Can879
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 14:52 #4623Senior Member

Posts: 72Beautiful, High-class, Escort Digs
"So I imagine that means that you've seen her before? If so, how was it? I texted her but she gave me the address to a private residence. I was skeptical because is seemed like a great neighborhood with people of money. Just seemed kinda odd for a provider to live in a wealthy neighborhood. " Note: the above from a post on this board several days ago.
For the record there is a girl who can be researched on the Myrtle Beach Board, "Precious", who lives and sees her clients in a beautiful gated community in Murrels Inlet in a pretty house. So, there are exceptions to the above statement.
-
08-11-20 14:19 #4622Senior Member

Posts: 85A little help
Anyone know where I can get in touch with a escort or female stripper to work at my birthday party in September? Its near Clemson She will have fun, LOL. Any assistance is appreciated. I hope this is ok in this section.
-
08-11-20 09:09 #4621Senior Member

Posts: 607Carmel- Carmen scam artist 864-206-5503
Carmel - Carmen seemingly moves between Gvegas, Abbeville, and Greenwood. She and her friend run a scam job. Don't waste your time and resources.
Last edited by DifferentDays; 08-11-20 at 09:26. Reason: Spelling









Reply With Quote





