Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 13805
-
08-12-20 18:00 #4655Senior Member

Posts: 102Kp
My friend was able to see them eventually. He used to visit every year and I would ask the agency if I could vouch for him, and after 3 yrs of asking he was finally approved but he had to provide his DL and work info and I was told if anything happens it was on me. That was like 2 yrs ago.
-
08-12-20 14:20 #4654Senior Member

Posts: 936Korean Agencies
You would think that with KP rolling in dough, that other agencies would want a piece of the pie. How is it in the 3rd largest city we have one Korean agency? LA has like 30.
-
08-12-20 12:00 #4653Regular Member

Posts: 4No new clients
They are absolutely not taking new clients and I don't imagine they ever will.
Originally Posted by Castlerae
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 09:53 #4652Senior Member

Posts: 1164My question precisely
For years, KP has been famous for supposedly bringing in the hottest women in the Asian apartment scene, and infamous for not taking anyone but those who aren't long-term clients of theirs. So, have they loosened up their restrictions on new clients?
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 23:37 #4651Senior Member

Posts: 290In the best scenario, red light districts would be designated, SW (sex workers) would require a license, criminal background check, pay a fee and at least monthly STD and drug testing, along with testing for COVID-19. Additionally, SWs would pay income taxes and file yearly tax returns.
Originally Posted by Datsurman
[View Original Post]
I know, it sounds like a pipe dream.
-
08-11-20 20:57 #4650Senior Member

Posts: 521Blame
Blame our ignorant, lazy, cowardly politicians. In Europe, this secrecy bullshit wouldn't be required. You can go on the internet and look for x, why, z then go and get x, why, z. Everybody is happy. But for some reason there is no one here with the brains or balls to repeal these archaic prostitution laws. I guess if we lived in a free country things would be different. Smh.
-
08-11-20 17:58 #4649

Posts: 109How uncharacteristic
They typically have such measured approach to their advertising. Haha.
Originally Posted by WoodStreet
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 16:37 #4648Senior Member

Posts: 56No clue. Couldn't hurt to fill out the Contact / RSVP form and see if they get back to you.
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 04:53 #4647Senior Member

Posts: 1136Are they welcoming new clients? For awhile there if you weren't already established you couldn't see them.
Originally Posted by Clauckle
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 02:22 #4646Senior Member

Posts: 31134 fs
Had a visit with Lola and can confirm the 34 FS were false advertising. They were more like enhanced Bs at best. She is very cute but I was disappointed she wasn't as stacked as her image led on. I had fun either way so thanks for the help.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 01:09 #4645Senior Member

Posts: 521Same
Having read the earlier post on Grace, I arrived bracing myself for an encounter with an unattractive, fatter, older mamisan looking woman. I frankly don't know what the hell the earlier poster was talking about who said she was "round". Grace was extremely attractive. As attractive as any other KP girl I can remember seeing. I am not a great judge of age so I won't hazard a guess. She might be in her 30's. Don't know. Don't care. As long as the woman is hot I'm good. As every poster has agreed, her service is outstanding for anyone that appreciates a full asian massage experience. I'm definitely going to see her again.
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 20:31 #4644Senior Member

Posts: 56
Originally Posted by Industrial
[View Original Post]
Glenview: http://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=1595901871150627.
Originally Posted by HanginBalls
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 20:14 #4643Senior Member

Posts: 308Grace
While she might be a little older, she has a very sexy look and a great body (enhanced). Service was amazing. I will really try to see her again before she leaves.
Originally Posted by Industrial
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 18:54 #4642Senior Member

Posts: 626If you don't know KP. Then don't even bother. Here is an idea. Someone should start a KP forum and all the reviews can be posted there.
Originally Posted by HanginBalls
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 16:38 #4641Senior Member

Posts: 137Cherry on AS
Wow was right .
Had my eye on Cherry and then saw a great report on her. With a comparison to Zoey.
Great time, but not quite Zoey. At least no Asian Zoey from ORD area. God do I miss her!
Anyway. Connected via text.
She does ask for I'd. Incluiding DL and business card. So don't contact her if you are not willing to provide.
Anyway, I clear the background check and I head out to Schaumburg .
Nice area, really nice apartment -.
Door opens and all is great.
VERY attractive. And I am guessing Japanese if I were betting.
I walk in and she is not yet comfortable, so we talk a bit.
We are in the kitchen. Just talking.
Then she pulls out two shot glasses and we share two shots of whiskey and she pours another on the rocks.
Now she's comfortable. And so am I. All good.
Started with a self shower. No problem there for me although I like it more when the lady joins in.
Great all around service, fun talk, started with CBJ, went to mish, went to doggie, CG, spooning, etc. Finished doggie.
All covered at all times. Including CBJ. Which is always a disappointment to me, but I always respect the choice on the part of the lady.
Again, really fun time and really cool lady. Next time she promised I could do her in the kitchen.
Pics are accurate but not her -.
This one, like many others, is a keeper. Please treat her right.
And thanks to the original WOW that got me there.










Reply With Quote





