Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,256 to 12,270 of 17942
-
08-11-20 14:03 #5687Senior Member

Posts: 132Did she rip you off?
Originally Posted by Orkus78
[View Original Post]
If so, what happened?
KC.
-
08-11-20 00:38 #5686Banned Member

Posts: 108Grey bar
If you're talking about Kate from Richmond, she is in the Grey bar hotel thankfully. I assumed she chooses who she rips off? Karma came back on her. Hope she's suffering in there.
Originally Posted by KittyChaser
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 00:20 #5685Senior Member

Posts: 132Kate from Richmond
Any idea where Kate went to? I'm assuming we are talking about Kate Luvs.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
She was fun, would like to see her again but she's seems to be not around for a while now.
KC.
-
08-10-20 15:08 #5684Senior Member

Posts: 26Amber Sunshine
In My Humble Opinion, Amber Sunshine was the best ever.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 14:32 #5683Senior Member

Posts: 219Re: Bree
Finally TOFTT and got to see her. Paid for an hour (yeah, I know, that was pretty dumb). She set a timer. She doesn't take suggestions or ideas about what you'd like very well, and I'm pretty conventional and didn't ask for anything freaky. Just a preferred position for covered FS. Performance lackadaisical at best. Her: "You've been here 40 minutes. " Me: "Paid for an hour. " Her: "Well, we got finished. " Me: "And I bet you're not going to refund me one red cent for those lost 20 minutes, are you?" Her: "Well, we've all got to make a living. " I cut my loss and left. Safer that way. She is a very attractive young lady, I admit, but definitely YMMV. Be cautious. She said she'd like to see me again, but that ain't happening.
Originally Posted by Whobby
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 14:21 #5682Senior Member

Posts: 219The daughter is out of the hobby altogether. I know this for a fact.
Originally Posted by KittyChaser
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 13:02 #5681Senior Member

Posts: 132More mother daughter team info please!!
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/ma...a/777378810810
Originally Posted by ConJaliperi
[View Original Post]
I've seen this one. Had no idea there might be a daughter floating around. Please share more details if you have them.
KC.
-
08-10-20 08:45 #5680Senior Member

Posts: 63Little Help
I'm sending you a pm regarding Rainey. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 08:30 #5679Senior Member

Posts: 111Glad for her
I remember her having a baby a few years back. She was always posting pictures on her snapchat. I'm glad she settled down.
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]
As much as I love seeing some of these girls, I'm glad when they get some stability for the long term. A lot of girls in the scene don't do well.
-
08-10-20 08:14 #5678Banned Member

Posts: 415Danielle
I've talked with her a couple times this year. She moved out of state, raising her child with the baby's father, has been clean and out of the business for about two years. That's why you've not seen any ad. Seems she's really turned her life around.
Originally Posted by TomCat111
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 07:49 #5677Senior Member

Posts: 111Danielle
I haven't seen her ad in forever! Link? She disappeared for awhile and is on my bucket list.
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]
If you can't find a link and just want to send me details, you can PM me, that would be awesome.
-
08-10-20 06:53 #5676Senior Member

Posts: 334Curious
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/417711340263
Been interested in this one for a while, but seems to me that this girl would have more reviews than she does. Anytime someone inqures about her, they get referred to the one post somebody placed about her being decent, but smokey atmosphere. Just seems fishy. If anybody else have seen her, please post. I would spend alot of money on her. She looks fun.
-
08-10-20 06:32 #5675Senior Member

Posts: 334Fishy
I noticed last week she used a photo of another escort (with a bad reputation) in her post. Just based on that alone, I would steer clear.
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 05:30 #5674Senior Member

Posts: 98Caressa info
Do you have a number to get a hold of her?
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 00:18 #5673Senior Member

Posts: 243Warning
Wanted to throw out a warning to everyone. I texted this one the other night, and got an instantaneous response of "I'm available, come see me" I then asked what part of town she was located and got no response. Since that time I've gotten a dozen text messages from different email addresses with links for pay sites. I'd advise to stay clear of this number.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/911161858753












Reply With Quote





