Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33

    2 cents

    Maybe thats just a front like they use at lots of chinese resturants. Real good chinese food with the latinos imagrants doing the all the cooking.

    Could be camaflouged as a latina accufuck place but still serve korean on the plater? Just my 2 cents.


    Quote Originally Posted by Longrod
    After my evening walk this Saturday night I was in the mood for some Del Taco breakfast food. So what you ask?

    Well, driving by the formerly Vick's Accu Therapy there is now a NEW neon sign shining in its place.

    "LA Clinica de Acupuntura" is the new nomenclature.

    Seems the Koreans are "out" and latinas are "in".

    Anybody wanna risk a needle pin in the ass in hopes of finding some muy caliente panocha??

  2. #32

    Goodbye Koreans ... Bienvenidos Latinas?

    After my evening walk this Saturday night I was in the mood for some Del Taco breakfast food. So what you ask?

    Well, driving by the formerly Vick's Accu Therapy there is now a NEW neon sign shining in its place.

    "LA Clinica de Acupuntura" is the new nomenclature.

    Seems the Koreans are "out" and latinas are "in".

    Anybody wanna risk a needle pin in the ass in hopes of finding some muy caliente panocha??

  3. #31
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233
    Quote Originally Posted by Longrod
    I live close to Vick's Accu Therapy at its new location on Ponderosa Street in an unincorporated area of Santa Ana near 17th Street & Tustin Avenue so naturally every time I drive by I look ... partly out of amusement and partly out of pride (visited Vick's in Los Al, never had the pleasure here in between Santa Ana/Tustin).

    Today, Saturday January 6th, the Vick's sign is no more. It came down.

    H-m-m-m, wonder what brought that about?

    I have a hunch and it goes like this ...

    For the County of Orange to commence legal proceedings and get a court order to shut down this establishment ... it could be a lengthy process. With continuances for discovery and delays of every imaginable kind.

    Santa Ana city LE mode of operation seems to be the following: contact the landlord and describe what is going on with the problem tenant. Threaten the landlord with stuff in addition to the problem tenant.

    I'm certain Santa Ana LE did this with 2 chiropractor places near Warner & Fairview (I patronized both and can attest lots of good extras were available at both MPs). The landlord evicts the tenant and its much more faster, effective and cheaper than going the legal route.

    I'm certain in every commercial lease there is a provision that states "Tenant agrees to abide by all applicable local laws and not use premises for any unlawful endeavor". Landlord probably cites this and it justifies breaking of the lease by Landlord, who gives 30 days notice to quit and vacate the premises. When the Tenant doesn't comply an UnLawful Detainer can be quickly attained (in days) and the County Marshall will do the moving.

    Tenant obviously doesn't want the County Marshall to snoop around and 1] confiscate the massage tables, etc 2] find any incriminating evidence for future legal proceedings. The Tenant can only complain about his bad luck since most OC juries will side with Landlord, especially if he is acting on the advise/threats of the OC Sheriff/Santa Ana police (whoever did the threatening).

    The timing makes sense. Vick's probably had a January 1st deadline to vacate. An Unlawful Detainer could be had by the 4th or 5th day of January and the sign could be dismantled by someone other than Vick's.

    Sad to see.

    It's just another example of how puritanically strict this county (Orange) is when more than a HJ (i.e. Full Service) is offered anywhere within the county.

    On the brighter side? If this account is accurate (and this is how Vick's demise really did occur) ... Vick's will re-emerge again!

    But where?
    Longrod - I really appreciate your post and this analysis. Great stuff!

    ROMAN

  4. #30

    The party's over :(

    I live close to Vick's Accu Therapy at its new location on Ponderosa Street in an unincorporated area of Santa Ana near 17th Street & Tustin Avenue so naturally every time I drive by I look ... partly out of amusement and partly out of pride (visited Vick's in Los Al, never had the pleasure here in between Santa Ana/Tustin).

    Today, Saturday January 6th, the Vick's sign is no more. It came down.

    H-m-m-m, wonder what brought that about?

    I have a hunch and it goes like this ...

    For the County of Orange to commence legal proceedings and get a court order to shut down this establishment ... it could be a lengthy process. With continuances for discovery and delays of every imaginable kind.

    Santa Ana city LE mode of operation seems to be the following: contact the landlord and describe what is going on with the problem tenant. Threaten the landlord with stuff in addition to the problem tenant.

    I'm certain Santa Ana LE did this with 2 chiropractor places near Warner & Fairview (I patronized both and can attest lots of good extras were available at both MPs). The landlord evicts the tenant and its much more faster, effective and cheaper than going the legal route.

    I'm certain in every commercial lease there is a provision that states "Tenant agrees to abide by all applicable local laws and not use premises for any unlawful endeavor". Landlord probably cites this and it justifies breaking of the lease by Landlord, who gives 30 days notice to quit and vacate the premises. When the Tenant doesn't comply an UnLawful Detainer can be quickly attained (in days) and the County Marshall will do the moving.

    Tenant obviously doesn't want the County Marshall to snoop around and 1] confiscate the massage tables, etc 2] find any incriminating evidence for future legal proceedings. The Tenant can only complain about his bad luck since most OC juries will side with Landlord, especially if he is acting on the advise/threats of the OC Sheriff/Santa Ana police (whoever did the threatening).

    The timing makes sense. Vick's probably had a January 1st deadline to vacate. An Unlawful Detainer could be had by the 4th or 5th day of January and the sign could be dismantled by someone other than Vick's.

    Sad to see.

    It's just another example of how puritanically strict this county (Orange) is when more than a HJ (i.e. Full Service) is offered anywhere within the county.

    On the brighter side? If this account is accurate (and this is how Vick's demise really did occur) ... Vick's will re-emerge again!

    But where?

  5. #29

    New ad

    Saw a new ad for 10-22 cute girls in the paper. What gives?

  6. #28
    Went to the corral twice this week. Tuesday I had Lilly. Good but not great. Friday I had Bobbi and all I can say is WOW! I'm still smiling!!!

  7. #27
    Senior Member


    Posts: 417

    "say it ain't so" - the ranch is buying the ranch

    Does anyone know what they're next move is? I would hate to drive there for the sole purpose of asking the lady inside. You can PM me; if you search, I've commented on Pondersa before. Thanks in advance.

  8. #26

    Trabuco

    After leaving Vicks, thought I'd check out the place on Trabuco. When I walked in, a man was at the counter. I wouldn't say papasan, cause he looked like he was 25. Kinda scared me at first, and I was thinking of leaving, but I asked if Shadow was there and he said yes. I paid for 1/2 hour and saw her stick her head out of the door to get a look at me.

    After getting situated, I laid down with no towel. When she came in, she quickly covered my whole body with the towel, and I started thinking that nothing was going to happen. I was actually ok if nothing did, because she gives a killer massage. Simple conversation, very cautious...didn't want to share anything personal with me (kept asking why). Very giggly - I kept turning around to see what she was giggling at. I sure hope it wasn't me. Anyways, towel comes off, and the lighter massage began. Shortly afterwards, she made the international gesture, and well, you know the rest. Very happy. She helped me get dressed afterwards, and told me that I had the face of a cop, and that she was very nervous at first. I guess that was a complement of sorts, but not too good for this hobby. Left $ for her, she asked for .2 more, but told her that was all I brought. She was cool with that.

  9. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmerlin
    Went to visit Vicks again today (Thursday), little before 2:30pm. As I pulled around, I saw a black & white leaving Ponderosa. At first I thought, ok, no big deal. But then I noticed 2 additional black & whites up ahead past the parking lot. I decided to just keep driving.

    I'm pretty sure that LE would be a lot more discrete if they were trying to pull something, but I wasn't going to take that chance after seeing the last few postings on Vicks. Not trying to scare anyone, because it was probably nothing, but just be careful!
    In the center with Vicks is Medical Marijuana Collecitve. The police could have easily been there for issues at the collective. MMJ businesses are not popular with the local politicians or with the good citizens of most cities. I would be very suprised if Santa Ana was going to tolerate this collective in their city. Although I must say the meds there are VERY good

  10. #24

    Saw LE near Vicks today

    Went to visit Vicks again today (Thursday), little before 2:30pm. As I pulled around, I saw a black & white leaving Ponderosa. At first I thought, ok, no big deal. But then I noticed 2 additional black & whites up ahead past the parking lot. I decided to just keep driving.

    I'm pretty sure that LE would be a lot more discrete if they were trying to pull something, but I wasn't going to take that chance after seeing the last few postings on Vicks. Not trying to scare anyone, because it was probably nothing, but just be careful!

  11. #23
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    Visited Trabuco yesterday and experienced Shadow's incredibly strong hands; first visit here. If the MMS was the older lady who helped CashValue the other night then he was a drunker man than I, LOL. But I was sober and it was broad daylight.

    Didn't ask but Shadow was my gal. The shower itself isn't all that tiny, but it's plunked down in a hallway masked only by vertical blinds and has an eensy towel covered step to stand on while drying. I half saw a blondish streak, from behind the blinds, as she headed into the bathroom. I heard that telltale Listerine gargle, remembered what it meant, and promptly sprouted a woody that polked out between the blinds.

    Anyway, I've been getting Kgirl massages since the 70's and hers was as strong as any (only Rolfing was tougher). The extras were generous and fully detailed, and thankfully provided with far gentler administration. Most of my geezer friends wouldn't know to breath into the hard massage (when it feels like flesh is actually being removed from the bone and sinew) but I did. The non-bruised sore spots feel great the day after, and I was on Cloud 9 for several hours afterwards yesterday. Kinda like the relaxation you'd enjoy after escaping an industrial clothes dryer in which you'd been whirled for 30 minutes, LOL.

    When I was in my 20's her looks might have disappointed me, but 30 years later, she is mighty fine. Sweet, clean, fun. I only balked at the back walking (I bet she's 30% above the 100 lb. Limit my spine has set for barefoot babes). If you're older and not afraid to be fileted alive, recommended.

  12. #22

    Vick

    Just called (714-835-8881) The lady said that they were closed and would not re-open. I then asked if they were moving and was told to "come in and talk to the the lady."

  13. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmerlin
    I stopped by Vicks today ~6pm and it was closed. Knocked but no one answered. I did, however get a peek inside and noticed that the lights behind the inside door were on, so it looks like someone was there. Hopefully they are simply on holiday vacation. Any word?
    I stopped by on Tuesday, 1/2/07, at approx 3pm. An older lady and older gent were behind the counter. I asked who was available and the lady said, "Sorry we're closed today." I threw a few names at her to see if she was testing me and she said the same thing. I said, "Bummer" and left. I didn't think much of it, but now am beginning to worry. Too bad I don't have their phone number, otherwise, I'd call now. I've never seen either one of them before either. If they were closed, why was the front door unlocked?

    -SS

  14. #20

    Vicks closed?

    I stopped by Vicks today ~6pm and it was closed. Knocked but no one answered. I did, however get a peek inside and noticed that the lights behind the inside door were on, so it looks like someone was there. Hopefully they are simply on holiday vacation. Any word?

  15. #19

    fs massage parlors

    Try Chapman and Brookhurst, near the Golden Arches in Garden Grove.

    Ages 22-26

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape