Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8078

    Someone who doesn't respond right away may be a better provider

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Another good visit with Brooke. Everything on the menu. Good rates and good service. Oral, mish, and K-9. Even attempted a trip to Greece but couldn't penetrate her tiny anal cavity. Pussy is clean, bald, wet, and tight. Paid my standard fee of $60 for SS-QV. Only drawback is sometimes she don't respond to texts or takes too damn long to get back to you. Hell, you can say that about 90% of these providers.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...b1b7e5a6a9e8ee
    BH,

    I have seen way too many providers who are way too much in to their phones lining up their next date instead of attending to the date in the room. I want a lady to ignore the phone during my hh. Another sign of a good provider is that other guys want to be with her; So she is busy. At no time, do I want Stiff being unattended to while the lady I am paying for her attentions has her fingers wrapped around her phone.

    BS

  2. #8077

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by TattMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any encounters with Emma baby? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/emmababy...ltimore-512184.
    It's been awhile but my last couple of meetings were very enjoyable. She is a short, small hot cutie with a kitty with a Bush (my favorite). Not sure if she is still doing BBBJ; I read a review recently that said CBJ. She is just down the block from Penn Station in a pretty chill block with easy parking. I've been meaning to hit it again.

  3. #8076

    Of course

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore2020  [View Original Post]
    I would tell them if it's video or pictures and also if it's for personal viewing or public posting. Please respect the girls.
    I always inform them its personal and I never even whip my phone out till we talk about it.

  4. #8075

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    I seen her again today, last saw her a few months ago, anyway, had to wait about 25 mins after our agreed time and came into her saying she only had 10 minutes before she needed to pick up her daughter, I only asked for a ss so that was fine. She put a condom on and did a CBJ (was BBJ last visit) and then got on top and rode me a bit, I asked to be on top and I did that for a few and asked if she was ok if I finish in her a $$ and she said sure. She stayed on her back and helped guide me into greek. I finish in the bag and left. Good time, but her place was burning up and we both were a sweaty mess by the time the ss was over.
    Thanks for the recommendation. Seen her last week, menu was wide open. Thin spinner, good bbj, hit it in various positions. Room was as hot AF! And she had a sweatshirt on. I dunno what was up with that. Made me comfortable and almost nutted off the bbj. I would repeat if she was closer, was in the city to work. She can ride the D. Give her props on that.

    I texted a few days later for a friend to join. Quoted 220. Friend looked super cute, thin white girl. Menu wide open on both.

  5. #8074

    Brooke

    Another good visit with Brooke. Everything on the menu. Good rates and good service. Oral, mish, and K-9. Even attempted a trip to Greece but couldn't penetrate her tiny anal cavity. Pussy is clean, bald, wet, and tight. Paid my standard fee of $60 for SS-QV. Only drawback is sometimes she don't respond to texts or takes too damn long to get back to you. Hell, you can say that about 90% of these providers.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...b1b7e5a6a9e8ee

  6. #8073

    Dinah

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual  [View Original Post]
    Good review! Saw her about a year ago and had the same experience. Safe incall, BBBJ w / CFS and mandatory massage. Not someone I would see again as I prefer young spinners but the tittyfuck ending to cum on face was worthy of remembrance.
    I've seen her several times with no issues, I love the feeling of her soft skin and amazing BBJ. I'm not a breast man but them tits feel great rubbing on jr.

  7. #8072

    Bri and Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Bri from Crofton doesn't even sport her own hair these days. Colorful wigs have now taken the place of what use to me nice. Last I saw her, she was so skinny and really doubt I'll be returning.

    Bree from CB. I just got back in touch with her last night. She send a pic. Looking really good. Might have to go visit her soon. Says she has her own place now not far from where she use to dwell. Be safe in my advice. Heard she did another monger wrong one upon a time ago. BBFS, I really hope she does still. Curious which one of you all baby that is. LOL.

    Phyuck!
    So is Bree doing incall at her place? But ok, yoda, LOL.

    Bri's short hair I like / She's getting skinny it's true / Meds demand their due.

    Bree BBFS / Baby phyuck, daddy may be / But so say we all.

  8. #8071

    Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by Waahoo  [View Original Post]
    Got word that Becky died from stage 4 breast cancer end of July. RIP.
    OMG. She did reply my text back in May I think, with just a "period" then never again. Rest In Peace. Cool chick. So sorry to hear that. Sigh.

  9. #8070
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    What's her name? She looks familiar.

    Phyuck!
    I went thru four of the old numbers I have for her and I don't know what she goes by. But other dudes said thry had bad luck with her. I think having 4 different telephone numbers from her in 1. 5 years might be a sign that indeed she is rocky (and she is a rock addict too). YMMV if you go out with her but I haven't had so many bad experiences other than not wanting PIV, rushing, and her incessant texting.

    I found cache of her old ads with more photos from when she use to post on LC mostly (seems she just ends up on STG these days).

    https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/443-922-3127/

    https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/667-201-8768/

    https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...101/1/1709289/

    I know at some point my alter-ego will be feeling randy but I won't want to commute and just need a cheap bust so will prob visit her I nthe short future. And if she isn't back in rehab ill ask.

  10. #8069

    Google is you friend!

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianGamer;4921434[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/53153571/[/URL]

    Called and tried to arrange a date, she was vague on her location besides being close to my location. Tried to get details but she wants a deposit.
    Dude. Please. Use google image search when you are looking at ads that are TGTBT. This is a pic of Liz Katz. She is a Cosplay model. It took less than a second to google it. It will save you TONS of time and trouble in the future.

  11. #8068

    Ashley

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/come-g...itty/30841457. Anyone seen this one recently, was pretty cool and good experience.

  12. #8067

    Anybody recognize this gal?

    One of my regulars rented a room in the gals house and I was supposed to do a double but before I learned her name or got her contact number they had a falling out my regular is no longer in the same house. Just curious if anyone recognizes her and if there is any contact information out there. I would still like to spend a session with her and take one for the team.

    Any information is appreciated.

    TIA,

    Top Job.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _storage_emulated_0_Pictures_Messages_9C3A8773-_2[1].jpg‎  

  13. #8066

    Diamond off of Harford Rd

    Hey everyone,

    I was thinking of seeing this lady but the $20 fee at the door is weirding me out. I've been at this for 20+ years and never been busted or robbed and I'm not about to mess up the streak. Anyone able to vouch for her?

    We've texted back and forth a bit and she saying that it means I would hand her $20 when she opens the door and then lay down the rest once I'm inside. Alarms are going off for me so I'm staying away unless someone can vouch. This doesn't seem like a TOFTT situation.

  14. #8065

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by SyntorX  [View Original Post]
    There are tons of posts about her in this thread. Veterans here get upset with new users who ask questions without doing any research. After that, see some ladies and post some reviews. Last but not least read the Abbreviations on the top menu bar. Once you do that, you are more likely to get responses from veteran when you ask questions.
    Thanks for your help and suggestions. I've read so much on here but frankly, this site is huge. I'll keep reading and learning and will definitely post when I have any experiences. I honestly never saw the search bar until I opened this site on my laptop. Anyways. Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.

  15. #8064

    Read

    Quote Originally Posted by TattMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any encounters with Emma baby? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/emmababy...ltimore-512184.
    There are tons of posts about her in this thread. Veterans here get upset with new users who ask questions without doing any research. After that, see some ladies and post some reviews. Last but not least read the Abbreviations on the top menu bar. Once you do that, you are more likely to get responses from veteran when you ask questions.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape