Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 11033
-
08-13-20 12:47 #2108Senior Member

Posts: 51I would assume this would be accurate for pretty much anyone.
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 09:49 #2107Senior Member

Posts: 1209There is a phone number, you just have to look for it. Click the 'call me' button.
Originally Posted by MartyByrde
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 09:25 #2106Senior Member

Posts: 51Chanael
Its there, you just have to click some buttons.
Originally Posted by MartyByrde
[View Original Post]
503 XXX 9266.
-
08-12-20 22:43 #2105Banned Member

Posts: 1358No phone number, so difficult to do any kind of research.
Originally Posted by XCrossTownX
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 10:24 #2104Senior Member

Posts: 51Channel
Anyone seen this one? I have seen her on a few sites but haven't pulled the trigger.
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...r/402299251699
-
08-11-20 08:46 #2103Senior Member

Posts: 371Reminds me of old Backpage ads. You never know what you'll actually get.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 20:07 #2102Senior Member

Posts: 83Bre
Which Bre was that?
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 19:27 #2101Senior Member

Posts: 371That seems to be the case for many hookers on that board. Of course if anyone mentions it they'll write an alert, but behind the scenes it's all good.
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 17:12 #2100Senior Member

Posts: 149Leilanni moore
I knew it. I also think that she prefers a more natural experience with someone she's attracted to that also more of a regular.
Originally Posted by Stuntbbc
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 10:59 #2099Senior Member

Posts: 2184Britley
Yup she is down for BB. A little hard to get a hold of (atleast for me) . But the appointment was good once it started. Met her at a cheap motel. It was okay I did not repeat. Not for any reason in particular. Just because it is a drive to get to her.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 10:48 #2098Banned Member

Posts: 2302Brie at GSL
Saw Brie at GSL.
Not her real pics. She has a pretty face, a little extra body fat to where I'd call her "fluffy" but not fat with small love handles. Natural small B-cups. Very slow, sensual, GFE style. PSE fans will not like her as she doesn't like anything hard, fast, or aggressive. She performs DATO in slow motion, which I don't normally like at all but she did it in a very relaxing and sensual way, so I went with it. P2P to CFS and CIM finish. All about you from start to finish. Probably won't repeat.
-
08-09-20 23:49 #2097Senior Member

Posts: 131Screening
As I know they are a few ways to go about screening but Kgirl screening is tough in any market. Once you get your foot in the door it gets easier. Just be patient persistent and polite and eventually it will work out.
Originally Posted by BurnerMale
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
08-09-20 13:58 #2096Banned Member

Posts: 2302[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
I'm not sure where you got the idea that critiquing another mongers report was the proper use of this forum but it is not and it is specifically prohibited in the Terms of Service.
If you have a report to make regarding a chicks services than make it.
A2
-
08-08-20 20:04 #2095Senior Member

Posts: 46Wish their screening wasn't so invasive. After the last bust I'm hesitate about any personal information being out there.
Originally Posted by GoneFishing888
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 18:14 #2094Regular Member

Posts: 2Backpage alternative?
Is there a solid alternative? The sites I've seen just look full of fake ads and generally sketch me out.











Reply With Quote





