Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #3465
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    She said the same thing to me at first that she never done BBFS before then did an extended stripper slide which she tried to upsell to 150 for BBFS. I told her I only brought an extra hundred which she agreed to. There are better options out there, too bad her body does not look like what it does on the site.
    At OKTotti: What was the total for Taylor James BBFS?

  2. #3464
    Quote Originally Posted by PWnyc69  [View Original Post]
    All pussy. Whether in the hobby or not. Is paid for.
    True. No dinoro no pussy pretty much.

  3. #3463

    Taylor James

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaditcom  [View Original Post]
    I saw this chick the other day and she said that she NEVER DOES BBFS. She didn't do it with me. I tried a few different things. Service was ok but she is pushing maximum density that is for sure. Not so good looking and I regret going to her instead of Brandy. I would not recommend her.
    She said the same thing to me at first that she never done BBFS before then did an extended stripper slide which she tried to upsell to 150 for BBFS. I told her I only brought an extra hundred which she agreed to. There are better options out there, too bad her body does not look like what it does on the site.

  4. #3462
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    A previous review on here mentioned she stopped being BBFS friendly because she was trying to get into Porn. Maybe it is YMMV.
    That was Elle.

  5. #3461
    Yes I looked up Pollly and the ones I saw are definitely not her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itinm  [View Original Post]
    What, "Polly"? There must be like a billion Pollys.

  6. #3460
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretStuffing  [View Original Post]
    Type her name into one of the porn sites and you will see what she looks like.
    What, "Polly"? There must be like a billion Pollys.

  7. #3459
    Quote Originally Posted by HinesKarlton  [View Original Post]
    LOL. On the AMP reviews and utopiaguide Forum.

    You got men on the internet. Lying. About being young good looking and in shape.

    And I'm like "why are you paying for it than?

    If women fuck you so much. Shouldn't it be for free.
    All pussy. Whether in the hobby or not. Is paid for.

  8. #3458
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLinave  [View Original Post]
    Internet tough guy bragging about "only" paying $$.

    LOL you're still paying for it son.

    None of us look like a young Brad Pitt.
    You got the wrong impression. Wasnt a brag. It was basically what she told me. Was just talking about her. Not insinuating that I get that type of service from any girl if I want to. That is far from the case. Its a known fact that certain characteristics of a customer will get certain favors from a girl at times anyways. So no need to get sensitive about it.

  9. #3457
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppa516  [View Original Post]
    I'm hearing different reviews on this one. Face is probably not great. Body looks fine though.
    Type her name into one of the porn sites and you will see what she looks like.

  10. #3456

    Lear's Taylor James

    I saw this chick the other day and she said that she NEVER DOES BBFS. She didn't do it with me. I tried a few different things. Service was ok but she is pushing maximum density that is for sure. Not so good looking and I regret going to her instead of Brandy. I would not recommend her.

  11. #3455

    Taylor James

    She is back at lears and is BBFS friendly for extra hundred. She is a GFE but her body is more egg shaped than curvy.

  12. #3454
    I'm hearing different reviews on this one. Face is probably not great. Body looks fine though.

    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    A previous review on here mentioned she stopped being BBFS friendly because she was trying to get into Porn. Maybe it is YMMV.

  13. #3453

    Lear's hook up

    Been trying almost every week texting the number on the Lears website to get access but I never get a response text. Even got desperate and texted from my real phone number and still no reply. Are they not accepting new clients? If info would be appreciated.

  14. #3452

    Jade from Lears

    Anyone see Jade from Lears, love her pics just wondering if she is BBFS friendly.

  15. #3451
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegon  [View Original Post]
    Hmm I never knew she stopped. I saw her once before when she was new to Lears so it's possible she remembered me from before. YMMV in that case.

    She's listed as 28 years old and that's entirely plausible to me.
    A previous review on here mentioned she stopped being BBFS friendly because she was trying to get into Porn. Maybe it is YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape