Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 580 of 888 FirstFirst ... 80 480 530 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 630 680 ... LastLast
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4633

    Inbox ready

    Hello Gents,

    To all that tried to inbox me would you send again as you have made space for new messages. Thand.

    Stay Safe,

    Awesome1369.

  2. #4632

    I was looking

    I was look for a BBJCIM from an expert and I just can not find a provider!!

  3. #4631
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlue11  [View Original Post]
    Is there some trick to communicating with Kimberly that I'm not aware of? I've tried a few times over the last couple months to get in touch with her but I've never been able to even get a response from her.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...m/900323985782
    I haven't tried in several months but she usually was good to respond in a timely manner. She is a fun girl if you are OK with everything being covered.

    Good Luck.

    D1.

  4. #4630

    Awesome1369 pm me

    Your in box is full tried PM you. Please hit me up for information.

    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome1369  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with a very low key lady this morning..

  5. #4629

    Candi

    Has anyone seen Candi? She looks cuter than average for this area and seems normal over text. Reverse image search didn't return any red flags. Just figured I'd ask before pulling the trigger. Otherwise I guess I'll have to TOFTT.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/557353728132

  6. #4628

    Awesome1369

    Hey my man. Thanks for the response. I sent you a reply, but your box was full.

  7. #4627
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    But I think you are referring to the girl in Anderson who offers the Nuru message.
    No. Her name is Nicole. Only does Incall I believe. The one I'm referring is Jenny. Does only outcall. She's had the same exact from backpage days. Both those girls do not look like their pictures if I remember correctly.

  8. #4626

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    But I think you are referring to the girl in Anderson who offers the Nuru message.
    You all know that Jen has her own thread? Is the same person, same pictures she uses all fake.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show....php?23448-Jen

  9. #4625

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she is not the person in the pics. From what I remember from other people posting she is huge and has a terrible attitude.
    For what its worth: she informed that BBBJ is not available, so I didn't pursue any further.

  10. #4624

    Kimberly

    Is there some trick to communicating with Kimberly that I'm not aware of? I've tried a few times over the last couple months to get in touch with her but I've never been able to even get a response from her.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...m/900323985782

  11. #4623

    Idk

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she is not the person in the pics. From what I remember from other people posting she is huge and has a terrible attitude.
    But I think you are referring to the girl in Anderson who offers the Nuru message.

  12. #4622
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she is not the person in the pics. From what I remember from other people posting she is huge and has a terrible attitude.

  13. #4621

    Low Key Lady Contact Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome1369  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with a very low key lady this morning.

    And let me tell she's what some of you fellas have been.

    Looking for BBBJCIM was amazing nice tits FS is on the menu but I was good wth the BJ so didn't go the whole 9 yard pm me for her info. Senior members omy.

    Stay Safe.

    Awesome1369.
    Not surprising when you put a review like that out, but your inbox is full. Share the love bro, clearly the community is interested.

  14. #4620

    Good Neighborhoods

    Quote Originally Posted by Can879  [View Original Post]
    So I imagine that means that you've seen her before? If so, how was it? I texted her but she gave me the address to a private residence. I was skeptical because is seemed like a great neighborhood with people of money. Just seemed kinda odd for a provider to live in a wealthy neighborhood.
    I can't speak to My Little Pony, but over the years I have seen a few providers who lived in nice neighborhoods or upscale / gated apartments. It does seem odd but maybe they're living in houses they got in a divorce or maybe they just need a little extra income to cover the expenses of living in a nice place.

  15. #4619
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Ponygirl

    I used to see her frequently. Search on here for My Little Pony.

    Quote Originally Posted by Can879  [View Original Post]
    So I imagine that means that you've seen her before? If so, how was it? I texted her but she gave me the address to a private residence. I was skeptical because is seemed like a great neighborhood with people of money. Just seemed kinda odd for a provider to live in a wealthy neighborhood.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape