Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Stupid Shit in NoVa

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 658
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    Even if you fight it and get off, those of us who are married, are screwed. (no pun intended) That's what all the Defund Police and rioting is about. IMHO.
    With respect, that's NOT why people are pissed at cops these days. I mean sure, people who get busted for soliciting won't think highly of cops--or enjoy their time around them. But there's a whole plethora of other (bigger) issues that people have with the profession lately. Though I won't dive into specifics right now as this really isn't the thread to discuss in length.

    Bottom line: cops have always been on the lookout to bust providers & johns, that's nothing new. All you can do is keep your head on a swivel aaaaaaaannnnnnnd (https://youtu.be/uqo5RYOp4nQ).

  2. #177

    Hotels

    Quote Originally Posted by Utwogood  [View Original Post]
    About this, here are some things to consider:

    1. Sometimes, these women are at the same hotels because they have a relationship with the front desk. I remember visiting a lady in Springfield years back and she told me that the lady at the front desk already knew she was there. In fact they'd go out and smoke 420 at the back of the building after work.

    2. Easy access for late night guests. There's a hotel in Springfield that locks its doors to room key entry only in the front, but the back door is always open (no pun intended). Whenever I arrive in the late hours, I always know to park in the back so I can avoid the desk staff. Deep shadows back there too.

    3. Owners / managers who need the money. Whenever I go to Dumfries, it's always the same slimy motel off Rte. 1. There's really no reason for anyone to stay there unless they're a trucker or looking to crash for the night, so the manager has to know much of his revenue is coming from providers. The idea here is that as long as you don't cause a scene, you won't be bothered.

    4. Open motels, where you go directly to the door and don't have to walk past the front desk. These are also good because you can peep your surroundings before you get to the door.

    5. It's just a guess, but some of these providers rent out 2+ weeks at a time for a discounted rate. Then they probably rotate the girls out, occasionally asking for a room change to keep from being tracked or stalked.

    Actually, when I'd see a provider advertise out of a non-familiar hotel, I'm always a little more cautious, since brand new providers usually pick hotels with bad parking or are inconvenient for other reasons (Arlington, Rosslyn, Downtown DC).
    Good thoughts! I'm not worried about the Hotels as much as LEO and election year politicians. LEO can go on Listcrawler and see probably 20 or more women all advertising that they're in Springfield by the mall. They go to a Liberal Judge and get permission to setup stings and go after us or the women. I've seen it happen when I lived in Henrico county. LEO would contact the women and setup a date. Then ask the Hotel permission to go to the rooms to bust the women. A girl I was on my way to meet got busted that way. Luckily I was late. The Hotel actually gave LEO a key to all the rooms and they arrested all the women in the Motel that were working. Sounds illegal but the judges went along with it. They also went after the massage parlors. They sent in unmarried officers and after the HJ was done they would walk out and the police waiting outside would bust the place. In Henrico, the judges went along with it. Even if you fight it and get off, those of us who are married, are screwed. (no pun intended) That's what all the Defund Police and rioting is about. IMHO.

  3. #176
    I agree they are sex workers and get paid for having sex.

    To me, hookers are professionals, know they are a hooker, quickly get down to business by defining a time place amount activities and length of visit. They treat it like a job that some may enjoy and some don't. They set boundaries to keep things professional and don't let emotional play a role. They have multiple partners, sometimes in the same day and must practice safe sex due to the number of sexual partners.

    A true amateur SB doesn't want to admit to themselves that they are being paid for sex. They lie to themselves that they just have a rich boyfriend that treats them well. They like to be wined and dined and shown off. They treat a Sugar Relationahip much more like normal dating with boundaries and compensation. It a high risk high reward venture, but the rewards are significant. To have a true 9 out of 10 beautiful bartender spend an entire weekend with me at my home, maybe have 6 rounds of bareback sex for the price of a moderately priced escort can be had.

    If your definition of a Hooker is a woman who accepts money for sex then yes they are Hookers. Most understand Hooker to be a more derogatory term and treat them as such.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    You don't have to treat them as hookers. That's not the point. They still are. A2 is on point.

  4. #175

    What works for you

    Do what works for you, but I agree with SloBlo you I get more with sugar and honey. I have gotten a lot of video content just by being nice, and a little extra $ helps. Most ladies love that I am a gentleman. I only treat them like the **** they are when it comes to play time. I also enjoy the game, and getting to know people, that why I switch to SBs.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    You don't have to treat them as hookers. That's not the point. They still are. A2 is on point.

  5. #174

    Don't

    Quote Originally Posted by Madaboutmax  [View Original Post]
    Many SBs don't like to feel like they are being paid for sex, but are okay with the idea of a rich boyfriend that helps them out financially. I agree it is semantics. I wouldn't help them if they weren't having sex with me. I'm not under any delusion, but many SBs may be. I'm okay with playing to their fantasy if I can convince a hot Hooters bartender to spend an entire weekend with me and jump my bones multiple times a day for the cost of 1 hour with a decent escort.

    If you approach them like escorts, you will scare the true "amateur SBs" away and only get responses from seasoned escorts. If you treat them like an SB looking for a "Sugar Relationship", you will scare the escorts away and only get responses from SBs looking for a "Sugar Relationahip".

    It's really not a hard concept.
    You don't have to treat them as hookers. That's not the point. They still are. A2 is on point.

  6. #173

    Great

    Quote Originally Posted by DogBert25  [View Original Post]
    How is that different from a wife? One difference is that you don't pay a hooker for sex, you pay her to go away afterwards.
    I wish I could pay my wife to go away. Great line. I love it.

  7. #172
    Many SBs don't like to feel like they are being paid for sex, but are okay with the idea of a rich boyfriend that helps them out financially. I agree it is semantics. I wouldn't help them if they weren't having sex with me. I'm not under any delusion, but many SBs may be. I'm okay with playing to their fantasy if I can convince a hot Hooters bartender to spend an entire weekend with me and jump my bones multiple times a day for the cost of 1 hour with a decent escort.

    If you approach them like escorts, you will scare the true "amateur SBs" away and only get responses from seasoned escorts. If you treat them like an SB looking for a "Sugar Relationship", you will scare the escorts away and only get responses from SBs looking for a "Sugar Relationahip".

    It's really not a hard concept.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    If you pay a woman for sex then their Hookers. Easy.

  8. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    If you pay a woman for sex then their Hookers. Easy.
    How is that different from a wife? One difference is that you don't pay a hooker for sex, you pay her to go away afterwards.

  9. #170

    The worlds oldest profession

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    What part of "they are both Sex Workers" is lost in translation? Madaboutmax and I agree that they are hookers! The whole point is you just can't treat the majority of them like a regular hooker. Does that mean you need to blow your savings, always take them out to eat, do shit outside the bedroom for every meet, introduce them to friends & family, and / or seriously think about marriage with these girls? Of course not! The majority of SBs are under the delusion that they aren't sex workers. Personally, I'm fine on my end with providing such a fantasy to them so long as my fantasy is fulfilled in return. I mean, isn't that how this hobby works?

    If a SB wants to be wined-and-dined every so often, to confide about everyday life, to spend even more time hanging out with me by the pool or beach, or even wants to forgo pay altogether because the sexual chemistry is so great (as is the case with one of my regulars who I'm seeing tomorrow), who am I to say no? Not a single person here can possibly tell me with a straight face that they've had success on that site by telling a SB right off the bat "200 / hr, we'll bang. M'kay? " It typically doesn't work that way, not even if you're a Brad Pitt-lookalike, hung like Ron Jeremy, and driving a Ferrari. For SBs who blatantly act like hookers, you might get away with that approach since they're pretty straightforward like the BP bitches of old.

    For the other 90+%, that's not what they're after. Sweet-talk and tip-toeing around certain subjects is often required for these amateurs. They want your money but wish to feel less bad about it while morally justifying their actions in order to obtain it. And if that's not your cup of tea, cool. It's not for everyone, and I get the allure of just utilizing professionals. For now, I'm having fun AND spending less money on the SB amateurs. Any that end up being bots / scams, or who pull some egregious shit like a cash-and-dash or lie, or I'm done seeing them period, I share about it in detail on these forums.

    I'm not trying to stir shit up, honest. I've nothing against any of you and have thoroughly enjoyed this forum. It's been incredibly useful in providing hobby intel and the occasional, much needed laugh at times. I just don't get where this latest mix-up came from, especially since I'm usually clear & detailed in my posts. If it's how I handle SBs in general, then I don't know what to say to that. It's working for me--quite well, in fact.
    I've been doing this for a LONG time. Met some nice women on SA. In the end, years later, I still keep in contact with some of them. If I ask if they would like to get together again when I'm in town the first thing they say is "How Much". They're after your money. Period. Hookers.

  10. #169

    How is this still confusing, people?

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    If you pay a woman for sex then their Hookers. Easy.
    What part of "they are both Sex Workers" is lost in translation? Madaboutmax and I agree that they are hookers! The whole point is you just can't treat the majority of them like a regular hooker. Does that mean you need to blow your savings, always take them out to eat, do shit outside the bedroom for every meet, introduce them to friends & family, and / or seriously think about marriage with these girls? Of course not! The majority of SBs are under the delusion that they aren't sex workers. Personally, I'm fine on my end with providing such a fantasy to them so long as my fantasy is fulfilled in return. I mean, isn't that how this hobby works?

    If a SB wants to be wined-and-dined every so often, to confide about everyday life, to spend even more time hanging out with me by the pool or beach, or even wants to forgo pay altogether because the sexual chemistry is so great (as is the case with one of my regulars who I'm seeing tomorrow), who am I to say no? Not a single person here can possibly tell me with a straight face that they've had success on that site by telling a SB right off the bat "200 / hr, we'll bang. M'kay? " It typically doesn't work that way, not even if you're a Brad Pitt-lookalike, hung like Ron Jeremy, and driving a Ferrari. For SBs who blatantly act like hookers, you might get away with that approach since they're pretty straightforward like the BP bitches of old.

    For the other 90+%, that's not what they're after. Sweet-talk and tip-toeing around certain subjects is often required for these amateurs. They want your money but wish to feel less bad about it while morally justifying their actions in order to obtain it. And if that's not your cup of tea, cool. It's not for everyone, and I get the allure of just utilizing professionals. For now, I'm having fun AND spending less money on the SB amateurs. Any that end up being bots / scams, or who pull some egregious shit like a cash-and-dash or lie, or I'm done seeing them period, I share about it in detail on these forums.

    I'm not trying to stir shit up, honest. I've nothing against any of you and have thoroughly enjoyed this forum. It's been incredibly useful in providing hobby intel and the occasional, much needed laugh at times. I just don't get where this latest mix-up came from, especially since I'm usually clear & detailed in my posts. If it's how I handle SBs in general, then I don't know what to say to that. It's working for me--quite well, in fact.

  11. #168

    Right On

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    This is exactly the same shit that guys used to write about BP chicks being stupid and unreliable.

    Literally exactly the same shit, most of these chicks probably were on backpage. Do any of you guys actually know what sugar babies are? Not singling you out Shinshi all the "SD's" do it. You're trying to arrange a session with a prostitute. I understand that they are on a site called seeking arrangements but the arrangement you're trying to work out isn't exclusive, there will not be a monthly stipend, you're going to pay her when you fuck her and she's going to be fucking other guys who pay her when they fuck her.

    They are hookers.

    I will never understand this distinction you guys try to make.

    A2.
    +1.

    Without a shadow of doubt.

  12. #167

    Easy

    Quote Originally Posted by Madaboutmax  [View Original Post]
    I respectfully disagree. When you are a hammer, everything looks like a nail. There are escorts that act like SB's and SB's that act like escorts. They are both Sex Workers, but in general are on completely different ends of the spectrum. If you contact profiles on SA treating them like escorts, you will scare away the legitimate SBs and only get replies from the escorts. If you contact profiles treating them like SBs, you will scare away the escorts and only get replies from legitimate SBs.
    If you pay a woman for sex then their Hookers. Easy.

  13. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    This is exactly the same shit that guys used to write about BP chicks being stupid and unreliable.

    Literally exactly the same shit, most of these chicks probably were on backpage. Do any of you guys actually know what sugar babies are? Not singling you out Shinshi all the "SD's" do it. You're trying to arrange a session with a prostitute. I understand that they are on a site called seeking arrangements but the arrangement you're trying to work out isn't exclusive, there will not be a monthly stipend, you're going to pay her when you fuck her and she's going to be fucking other guys who pay her when they fuck her.

    They are hookers.

    I will never understand this distinction you guys try to make.

    A2.
    I respectfully disagree. When you are a hammer, everything looks like a nail. There are escorts that act like SB's and SB's that act like escorts. They are both Sex Workers, but in general are on completely different ends of the spectrum. If you contact profiles on SA treating them like escorts, you will scare away the legitimate SBs and only get replies from the escorts. If you contact profiles treating them like SBs, you will scare away the escorts and only get replies from legitimate SBs.

  14. #165

    I think you misunderstood me

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    This is exactly the same shit that guys used to write about BP chicks being stupid and unreliable.

    Literally exactly the same shit, most of these chicks probably were on backpage. Do any of you guys actually know what sugar babies are? Not singling you out Shinshi all the "SD's" do it. You're trying to arrange a session with a prostitute. I understand that they are on a site called seeking arrangements but the arrangement you're trying to work out isn't exclusive, there will not be a monthly stipend, you're going to pay her when you fuck her and she's going to be fucking other guys who pay her when they fuck her.

    They are hookers.

    I will never understand this distinction you guys try to make.

    A2.
    We're almost in 100% agreement, man. SBs are hookers, no arguments there. However, I do tend to treat SBs better and more willing to take them out wherever than I would a professional escort. For 400+, I can expect from a decent quality escort maybe an hour of fun? With roughly that same amount (to include hotel and meal), the SBs I've been with stay 3+ hours to overnight where we wouldn't get much sleep at all! You get more bang for your buck--pun intended--and I've never paid an amateur (which is what a SB is) the same as a professional escort. It goes back to my analogy in an earlier post about paying the same for rinkside tickets to watch a minor league hockey team and the New York Rangers. Who'd do that?

    Ever since that first SB date months ago (late-February I think?) , I've only been back to pros maybe three times? And that was just because I got stood up by a SB or Tinder date earlier and didn't want to go home completely empty-handed. I'm under no illusions that I'm the only john that a SB is seeing. We're not dating, so I can't reasonably expect her to abide by exclusivity. Especially since I can't meet more than 2 x's / month due to work. Only two SBs claimed to only be seeing me. I kinda believe one of them is being truthful based on her general personality. But as I said to all who ask me: I don't mind one way or another.

    So to kinda clear up the minute distinction: I treat amateurs--the SBs--better because the odds are in my favor of having a fantastic, less expensive time than with a professional escort. And if I get stood up by a SB, I will not have completely wasted my time and still gotten to eat great food and explored a new area (I'm a glass half-full guy, haha). That said, you're right them being hookers one way or another. Unless they offer it up for free, in which case I don't know what that'd make them (one of my regulars only wants Doordash, a hotel room, and that's it).

  15. #164
    Administrator


    Posts: 5256

    What I will never understand

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    I recently changed my approach on Seeking to see what would happen. Previously, I'd message 3-4 different SBs a week--maybe more if I'm traveling for work or on vacation. If there's no response, I'd message new ones while trying again with the previous week's SBs after 10-14 days go by. The latter is dependent on when they're back online and if they've really caught my attention (and if there's still nothing, I cut my losses and move on). In the last couple weeks, I sent out 32 messages thinking that I'll get maybe a couple replies and probably one meet (it had been that kind of a losing streak). However of those 32, I received 16 responses with an additional 7 SBs who initiated the convo!

    Needless to say, I was a bit overwhelmed to see so much activity! But as always, that number of potentials dropped off after subsequent follow-ups. It can be difficult to get a read on some of them: who likes / dislikes small talk; who prefers / loathes public meet-and-greets; who has FWB tagged despite not wanting such an arrangement; who's a scam despite a well-written profile; etc. For their convenience, I offered to meet them at any restaurant / cafe near their area and that they can pick the day & time as long as I know a few days in advance (working multiple jobs kinda limits my free time). Meeting in public doesn't only put their mind at ease, but also mine as it helps knowing if they look like their pics and what their expectations are. If they're afflicted with GPS or if I get stood up, at least I'll still have enjoyed great food and explored a new area outside of where I typically visit.
    This is exactly the same shit that guys used to write about BP chicks being stupid and unreliable.

    Literally exactly the same shit, most of these chicks probably were on backpage. Do any of you guys actually know what sugar babies are? Not singling you out Shinshi all the "SD's" do it. You're trying to arrange a session with a prostitute. I understand that they are on a site called seeking arrangements but the arrangement you're trying to work out isn't exclusive, there will not be a monthly stipend, you're going to pay her when you fuck her and she's going to be fucking other guys who pay her when they fuck her.

    They are hookers.

    I will never understand this distinction you guys try to make.

    A2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape