Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,346 to 15,360 of 28546
-
08-09-20 23:39 #13201Senior Member

Posts: 152Baywatch. Ghosted
Another strike. Exactly same experience. I got ghosted after I reached her place.
Originally Posted by Tenon
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 23:38 #13200Senior Member

Posts: 667Is the one still around?
A few months ago, there was a new provider in the area who was extremely short. I think the consensus was that she wasn't a midget, but was close to one in height. I think she was from Virginia, if I remember correctly. Her ad had a picture of her next to a white Chrysler 300.
Anyway, I was wondering if she was still around, what was her name, and has anyone paid her a visit lately? I never managed to connect with that one, but she was on the "to do" list.
-
08-09-20 23:15 #13199Senior Member

Posts: 90You are Correct
That is her, she's sometimes in Lawrenceville off 316. I knew I'd seen an ad for her somewhere else, thanks for pointing that out.
Originally Posted by Achilles0406
[View Original Post]
IBM.
-
08-09-20 22:50 #13198Senior Member

Posts: 121Autumn is in trouble it seems
I saw her twice in the past 2 weeks and tried to see her Friday. While she didn't exactly ghost me I ran out of time for her to get ready for our date (ended up waiting almost an hour with regular messages telling me 20 more minutes). This has been an issue the other 2 times I recently saw her. Here is what I saw or experienced with my own eyes and discussed with her in those 2 visits. Service was incredible and she is quite the woman. We talked about her addiction issues, I saw her rigs, we discussed needle exchange and she hit the pipe for a quick smoke while I was there. We laughed about the fact I was sitting in my vehicle while she put me off for 5 more minutes multiple times while I watched her meet her dealer and score in the parking lot. She can't rent a room on her own due to warrants and no fake I'd. That's why the bf is around I believe as the room is in his name. Bottom line her life is a mess and she needs to get clean.
She is smart, fun to talk to and a very talented provider. Her addiction is bad and I most likely got enough Friday to call it quits with her. She is a great example of the horrible impact of addiction. Sober I'd imagine she is amazing. I hope she can get away from him and from her demons.
Be safe.
Originally Posted by LuvFishTacos
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 21:47 #13197Senior Member

Posts: 172Had to call her
Posting 13197 said if she was down in the Bluff it was past rock bottom. Called her and she texted me back and said her boyfriend posted that, she had thrown him out. She was tired of supporting him. Been seeing her for years but like I have said before things can go bad. Hopefully she can dig herself out of this situation.
Originally Posted by Atlanta2010
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 21:29 #13196Senior Member

Posts: 201I've been trying to contact her for days now. No reply to text and never answers the phone. But I had the same results a few months ago. If anyone does talk to her tell her to answer the damn phone!
Originally Posted by Atlanta2010
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 21:03 #13195Senior Member

Posts: 187Man, I would stay as far away from her as possible. In the 2nd picture, she looks passed out with needle marks on her hand.
Originally Posted by Atlanta2010
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 20:58 #13194Senior Member

Posts: 611Thanks. Where does she usually stay? I canceled the Gainesville visit after the posts here.
Originally Posted by DeeBee
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 20:37 #13193Senior Member

Posts: 172Hate to see that
Hate to see that she is down in the Bluff, if she's back down there rock bottom is an understatement.
Originally Posted by Atlanta2010
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 20:24 #13192Senior Member

Posts: 498Something seems off about that ad. I'm guessing someone other than her ran it. It says QV is 20 bucks.
Originally Posted by Atlanta2010
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 19:32 #13191Senior Member

Posts: 85Autumn
Anyone see her recently?
In a past life I visited her a bunch of times over 18 months. There was a gap of about 6 month to my last visit and she was a shell of herself. And that was a year ago.
In the beginning she was a true girl next door GFE, great bbj that she would keep at until you finished or you made her move on. She really seemed into it. Of course over time places startled getting seedier so I stopped seeing her. Then I tried again months later but when I showed up at her door she looked terrible, told me her friend set up the meet and asked me to come back in a bit, I left but didn't come back.
Anyway saw her new add, sorry to say it looks like she's at rock bottom. Anyone see her recently? Debating seeing her again but suspects it will be terrible or I'll get robbed. Need someone to talk the little brain out of it.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...024/4708517605
-
08-09-20 15:20 #13190Senior Member

Posts: 117Baywatch
I have seen her multiple times and as recently as a week ago. I've never felt unsafe with her. I did talk to her today about this and got a whole different side of the story. I'm sure she doesn't need me to white knight for her. I'll just say I find it hard to believe that she'd try to rob anyone. She may have some issues with falling off the radar at times. But there's a lot more to this story than I'm sure I am getting in this thread. She offered to send me some screen shots of text exchanges that she said would verify her version of events. I said it wasn't necessary. I feel like I can figure out went down and why. I'll be seeing her again this week, if that says anything about how much credibility I give to the robbery stories.
Originally Posted by Also3030
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 13:35 #13189Senior Member

Posts: 71It aint a competition BRUH
Just providing info. No one cares about your worst provider experience. Yea it wasnt mine. Not even close. I was pissed off and I posted the review while I was still pissed which is why I used the words I used. I've been held up and robbed for $200 and another time got into a fight with a providers handler bcuz I tried to leave after seeing the girl wasnt the girl in the pics, and I had to choke him out after we exchanged some punches. Got a nice little welt on the side of my head where he got me but I ended up putting his skinny ass to sleep and stomped on his ribs a couple times. Got a bunch of death threats from them on my google voice number afterwards but oh well.
Originally Posted by JasperSharp
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 12:10 #13188Senior Member

Posts: 186Jen.
You sure those pics you posted are of her because they're used in another ad:
Originally Posted by ItBeesMe
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/53138483/#.
-
08-09-20 10:16 #13187Regular Member

Posts: 5Looking for a good provider around Gainesville if anyone has any recommendations.
Thanks.











Reply With Quote





