Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 612 of 921 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 662 712 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 13805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4640

    Mysterious text message

    Hello fellow mongers.

    Has anyone else receive this message:

    Lonely Asian girl new here, watering pussy waiting you, fill me xxxxxx1114.

  2. #4639
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymmv5315  [View Original Post]
    I called the number and a police answering started. Hung up ASAP.
    To have called the number you must have had to click on the link I attached. So I went ahead and clicked on the link and above the number in all caps it clearly says "do not call. Text only incall". So were you calling to see if she was available for an outcall? A few reports back, I had mention that a provider who was close with the front office had told me that even after all their ads had said "do not call. Text only" they were still receiving hundreds of random calls that it just became a nuisance. So, at the time, they decided to forwarded all calls to the fbi field office, now I am assuming, being forwarded a non emergency Chicago Police number. If your ever on a flight please do not pull on the door handle that says "not an exit. Do not pull".

  3. #4638

    Location. Location. Location!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial  [View Original Post]
    Saw Grace at KP this evening. Nothing like the typical KP girl. She's at least 35-40 years old and getting a bit out of round shall we say.

    However, what she lacks in juvency she makes up for in pure nastiness. Does not know the word 'no. ' And my asshole is the cleanest it's ever been in my life because she spent about half the session cleaning it with her tongue. Seriously, it'll be a shame when I shit tomorrow morning because it'll never get this clean again. Fun chick. Have fun.
    Could yo tell me the location of this ass cleaner?

  4. #4637

    Nana KP

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nana the other day and I'd giver her a 8. No preview in the shower, did seem to get into the oral as she went all the way down on me and I didn't notice a gag reflex. Also very receptive when it was my turn and I think she came twice based on the mess on the bed. Does give a very good hard massage at the end. Not in my top 3 but I'd go back to see her again. She is younger too, I'd guess early 20's but I'm not great with asian ages.

    -w.
    I paid Nana a visit and found the experience pretty meh. Somewhat mechanical. In fact, I looked at my watch on the way out and saw I'd been shorted on time and didn't even care.

  5. #4636
    Quote Originally Posted by MewMon  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully alls that's left if for nana to do the same while keeping her juvency intact as per kp standard.
    Saw Nana the other day and I'd giver her a 8. No preview in the shower, did seem to get into the oral as she went all the way down on me and I didn't notice a gag reflex. Also very receptive when it was my turn and I think she came twice based on the mess on the bed. Does give a very good hard massage at the end. Not in my top 3 but I'd go back to see her again. She is younger too, I'd guess early 20's but I'm not great with asian ages.

    -w.

  6. #4635

    Thanks for the report

    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial  [View Original Post]
    Saw Grace at KP this evening. Nothing like the typical KP girl. She's at least 35-40 years old and getting a bit out of round shall we say.

    However, what she lacks in juvency she makes up for in pure nastiness. Does not know the word 'no. ' And my asshole is the cleanest it's ever been in my life because she spent about half the session cleaning it with her tongue. Seriously, it'll be a shame when I shit tomorrow morning because it'll never get this clean again. Fun chick. Have fun.
    Hopefully alls that's left if for nana to do the same while keeping her juvency intact as per kp standard.

  7. #4634

    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    And what does the directions said to do? People weren't following so this was their answer to that. A lot of us senior member have been able to see the girls. So it is not a scam and they are not LEO.
    Good discussion many thanks.

  8. #4633

    KP Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by Clauckle  [View Original Post]
    Also curious about the KP girls!
    Saw Grace at KP this evening. Nothing like the typical KP girl. She's at least 35-40 years old and getting a bit out of round shall we say.

    However, what she lacks in juvency she makes up for in pure nastiness. Does not know the word 'no. ' And my asshole is the cleanest it's ever been in my life because she spent about half the session cleaning it with her tongue. Seriously, it'll be a shame when I shit tomorrow morning because it'll never get this clean again. Fun chick. Have fun.

  9. #4632

    Read

    Quote Originally Posted by Ymmv5315  [View Original Post]
    I called the number and a police answering started. Hung up ASAP.
    Ad says DO NOT CALL, TEXT ONLY.

    Another provider's ad says if you call she'll post your number on an escort do not service directory.

    Take away, do not call.

  10. #4631

    And

    Quote Originally Posted by Bath  [View Original Post]
    OrdinanceLover but the call went to non-emergency line?
    And what does the directions said to do? People weren't following so this was their answer to that. A lot of us senior member have been able to see the girls. So it is not a scam and they are not LEO.

  11. #4630
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Calls Redirected.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ymmv5315  [View Original Post]
    I called the number and a police answering started. Hung up ASAP.
    Make an appointment. You show up and get arrested. What a convenient way to go to jail.

  12. #4629

    And if you call

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    LOL. They are not a scam. Read the directions.
    OrdinanceLover but the call went to non-emergency line?

  13. #4628

    Original poster

    Quote Originally Posted by Ymmv5315  [View Original Post]
    They answered Non emergency lines.
    So, where does that leave things with the original poster who posted 4th time seeing her she does not disappoint?

  14. #4627
    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    How do you know it was LEO.
    They answered Non emergency lines.

  15. #4626
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymmv5315  [View Original Post]
    I called the number and a police answering started. Hung up ASAP.
    How do you know it was LEO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape