Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 15,556 to 15,570 of 28084
-
08-08-20 01:25 #12529Senior Member

Posts: 43Natalie in Clairemont Mesa
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/180629
The link is for Rose. This review is NOT FOR ROSE! It's for Natalie. Couldn't find her ad when I wrote this, but it's for the same place and the same price, but different lady. This review is for about 3 weeks ago.
Looks: Exactly like her pics. 5-10 lbs of chunky, but overall a good looking girl. Nice natties. Thick ass. 20-something tightness 7/10.
A: I forget what A is for but 9. 9. 9. 9 Everything everything everything everything. Sorry. Got a bit sidetracked with Violent Femmes. Attitude? Anti everything sensual. No touching here / there / everywhere. All I could touch was her ass. She didn't want to touch anything on me except legs and back.
S: service: Not good. Paid $$ for nude 1 hr. Didn't get nude until 1 hr into it and only after I mentioned "hey. Are you ever going to get nude?" Massage was crap. Basically rubbing the same oil into my legs and back for 40 minutes with ZERO tease, and with ZERO contact other than her hands on my legs and back. Didn't touch anything else til after the flip, and even then it was limited. Advertised for free body slide with HR appt, but I got zilch. I asked about it after 40 minutes in, but she's all "they must have forgotten to remove that part from the ad. I don't do those. " . The fuck?
E: I forget what E is for too. Expense? You know already. 40 minutes in she asks if I want upgrade from $$. She quotes another $1. 8 on top of that for just CBJ. Fuck off! I ended with normal ending, no tip. Fuck her. Anger / hate cum at this point.
Are: Not a fucking chance.
I hate this. I tried setting up with https://sandiego.rubratings.com/151000 Julia, but she only seems to answer any emails / texts once a week. And when she does, she doesn't respond to any responses, including those that say "yes! I would be perfectly happy with that time!
I love rubs + FS or at least BBJ, and have been interested in NURU since Felecia Sweet blew my mind a few years ago. Can anyone point me to a provider that will fulfill me for less than $$ Thanks!
-
08-07-20 12:24 #12528Regular Member

Posts: 24Escondido
Visiting Escondido for a week. Anyone have any places and or providers worth visiting there?
-
08-07-20 08:52 #12527Senior Member

Posts: 185Anyone know if she is currently accepting appointments? Seems right up my alley.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 03:09 #12526Senior Member

Posts: 68Pricing
What I've noticed is that none of the places want to do an hour's massage anymore. I've been told only a half hour at 5.
Different] places since they opened back up.
-
08-06-20 19:49 #12525Senior Member

Posts: 479Here's another review of a different place that you will hopefully find entertaining.
Originally Posted by Bushexplorer
[View Original Post]
https://www.yelp.com/biz/i-massage-s...nk&utm_source=(direct).
If you read further, there was a male massage therapist named Mike, he would massage women. A few women reviewed that he was inappropriate but there were a few others who said he was awesome. I guess some ladies love that happy ending as much as guys.
-
08-06-20 17:49 #12524Senior Member

Posts: 115This was a much needed break from my day. I loved that review and does she really think her boyfriend was upset? No f*ing way!! And the AMP reply was even better.
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 17:42 #12523Senior Member

Posts: 116Bbbjdt
Deep throat.
Originally Posted by JakolMuna
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 14:17 #12522Senior Member

Posts: 83What does the dt mean from bbbjdt?
Originally Posted by BeerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 02:23 #12521Senior Member

Posts: 235Rub and Tug.
Originally Posted by Lovable
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 01:04 #12520Senior Member

Posts: 113Eva at Diamond
Saw Eva for the first time, though I told her I saw her at Z's a looking time ago. She gave a good massage and started and ended with a release. She gives a great massage and tries hard to make you leave happy. I was expecting someone younger since many reports are her being mid-30's, but she's easily upper 40's to 50's.
-
08-06-20 01:02 #12519Senior Member

Posts: 28I bet its a Rub and tug.
Originally Posted by Lovable
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 00:15 #12518Senior Member

Posts: 162What's an are and T shops?
Originally Posted by HeadorTail
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 22:05 #12517Senior Member

Posts: 98Briya
Thinking about meeting up with Briya and was wondering how she was. The pictures look good but the last girl I saw looked great in her pics but was definitely bigger in person. I like curvy but some girls are way bigger than their pics.
How good of a representation are Briyas pics?
-
08-05-20 19:10 #12516Senior Member

Posts: 50[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
08-05-20 17:53 #12515Senior Member

Posts: 380Mokara
She shares a condo with Valerie near Sorrento Valley. Similar service and rates, also same as Luna and her roommate in Mira Mesa / Scripps. Rates for Nude / FBSM or NURU or light GFE are in the ad. The rates get expensive compared to what you can get from an escort. Ad states Cuban, but this girl was white girl next door, with a great body. Probably about 5'5", natural C, sensitive nips. Very responsive to DATY, like squeezing me with her thighs, grabbing the back off my head and cumming three times. The NURU is done on a small mattress with a cloth sheet, not latex or air mattress. It is real NURU gel. This is her first week, and she does not have CMT training, so the massage is certainly lacking. But her body and how into the sensual part she gets is definitely going to get me back there. Although the rates are high which mean I won't be back there each week.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/181290












Reply With Quote




