Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 9,181 to 9,195 of 13806
-
08-08-20 01:26 #4626Senior Member

Posts: 430How do you know it was LEO.
Originally Posted by Ymmv5315
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 23:54 #4625Senior Member

Posts: 626Lol
LOL. They are not a scam. Read the directions.
Originally Posted by Ymmv5315
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 23:47 #4624Senior Member

Posts: 64Scam
I called the number and a police answering started. Hung up ASAP.
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 13:23 #4623Senior Member

Posts: 164New Tea
Anyone get a text from 8676 about "HI! HOW ARE YOU TODAY? NEW TEA IS HERE!" Yes in all caps. Anyone know this one?
-
08-07-20 11:16 #4622Senior Member

Posts: 28Chinese app ban
It seems with potential ban of Chinese apps, they have WhatsApp setup.
-
08-07-20 10:39 #4621Senior Member

Posts: 521Not yet
Next time I can get out will be Sunday.
Originally Posted by DolemiteJim
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 18:39 #4620Senior Member

Posts: 56
Originally Posted by Datsurman
[View Original Post]
Also curious about the KP girls!
Originally Posted by DolemiteJim
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 18:34 #4619Senior Member

Posts: 86Kp
Did you go yet? I'm eager to see nana.
Originally Posted by Datsurman
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 16:59 #4618Senior Member

Posts: 692Hot
I haven't been there a lot. They were always in their 20's. I said it was a hit or miss. I find young not-overweight ladies to be hot. I said the service was rushed. I said I get my rock off in a half hour and leave. I think I said enough for people to get a fair idea what it is.
Originally Posted by Desparado
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 16:35 #4617Senior Member

Posts: 184Impressive
Really got to hand it to whoever is posting their ads, you can tell they got their MBA. It's incredulous enough to scare you away, unless you're willing to go down that rabbit hole. Which sounds equally risky.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1757311
-
08-06-20 16:22 #4616Senior Member

Posts: 2111Parade of girls
Those days are probably gone. Yes, years ago it was the norm to parade the gals up for a line up. I had that experience many times in different cities, but not in the last 5 or so years. About the only place you can get that now (or could) is the legal brothels outside of Las Vegas. Last time I checked Vegas brothels were talking about re-opening but requiring masks until a vaccine is widely available. So at least you don't have that do deal with!
Stay safe boys.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 14:27 #4615Senior Member

Posts: 936Yep
We need to form a little club of like minded people. I don't think many of the Chicago mongers have hobbied in other cities like Dallas, Toronto, Philly, LA to see what "Hot" in this hobby really means. I get that everything is subjective and all that. Eye of the beholder etc. But nobody ever said those lines when talking about Victoria Secret models. I don't want to pay for girls of a level which could be acquired for a few drinks at the bar. I want the 9's and 10's.
Originally Posted by Desparado
[View Original Post]
That said, if there is a Chinese Apt which has consistently brought in above average talent, it is the 2188. It's just been a few years since they brought in the dimes that had back then. A few years back, they would parade the girls out in bikinis and they were all essentially Chinese magazine models.
-
08-06-20 10:28 #4614Senior Member

Posts: 521KP models this week
Anybody been to KP recently and can PM me some details about your visit with Nana or Grace? Grace looks quite delicious so I'm sorta leaning in that direction.
-
08-06-20 08:58 #4613Senior Member

Posts: 293Emily
Yeah, that's her ad from back in the AX days so the pic is more than 5 years old, she's bigger now.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 08:54 #4612Senior Member

Posts: 293"Hot"
"Never met one who wasn't hot there" - LOL, well I guess its subjective but they haven't had anybodywho I though was "Hot" in a long time. (Coco had big tits but I didn't think she was "hot. ") Actually, there are few (if any) escorts at all in Chicago that I would consider "hot". I can't tell you how many times in the past (no more) that I have read a review of a girl somebody thought was attractive (or a "spinner", LOL) and been disappointed when I got there.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




