Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,976 to 21,990 of 44197
-
08-10-20 00:37 #22222Banned Member

Posts: 308SH Reflexology
Stopped by SH this afternoon. Most of the providers you'd recognize are gone, with the exception of Grace and Lily. I'd gone by when they reopened last month and was disappointed. The new girl was about 30. Nice massage. Held my wrist while she did my upper body so I wouldn't touch. Stuffed the towel around my junk like she packing a wound. No teasing. Didn't get close. I pulled the towel away. She put it back. Too bad. I loved the atmosphere here pre-Covid.
-
08-09-20 03:02 #22221Senior Member

Posts: 220Dude
You are right this aint middle school.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
I don't fight anyone's battles but I can make my own observations and mine was one that you were making an incorrect observation. I was simply informing you that this guy is legit and so if he said his girls texted him with info, then that is what they did. No need to question or raise an eyebrow and give others on this board that he may or may not be legit.
So just back the F--k up and relax. Move on to more serious issues rather than dealing with this.
-
08-09-20 00:17 #22220Senior Member

Posts: 1377Thank you El Negro.
Originally Posted by Negro038
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 20:00 #22219Senior Member

Posts: 28Slam, can't tell you much about Niki other than I saw her at 6* a couple of months ago sitting in the lobby (I did have a photo sent to me from MMS so I shared). She was waiting for the next customer. Have not have the opportunity to schedule a playdate with her. Based on looks and demeanor, I would be willing to take her for a test drive. Seems like her recent review is a +.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 16:05 #22218Regular Member

Posts: 20Harbor
I came down to OC from LA today. Needed a massage bad. I'd read reviews here that Harbor gave a decent massage so I checked it out. Got a relaxing massage from Nancy including a decent HE on the flip. Some teasing before the flip would've made it even better LOL. I paid for an hour and was in for 45 minutes but I got what I came for. . 6 is higher than what I typically pay in LA but I'd learned it's the standard out here. Total damage was still less than $.
-
08-08-20 13:53 #22217Senior Member

Posts: 1377We know what she looks like but we need in intel. LOL Bill Billy Carson. Working in Orange right now. Might go up to Hacienda Heights West Covina area venture out a little bit change it up. Does anyone have any in intel.
Originally Posted by BCarson1500
[View Original Post]
Or a place I'll try and give my review. Come on team. We can do it. Also Thursday going up to the Victorville area to try my M &.
M twins again.
-
08-08-20 12:59 #22216Regular Member

Posts: 24Re Stars
For sure. I just hate being rushed or haggling. That's never happened for me at Stars, or at Cozy.
Originally Posted by OakOak22
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 01:07 #22215Senior Member

Posts: 28Nicky at 6*
Tried Nicky today. 17 stars for effort. Big time effort. Took her 45 minutes to finish me. Small torpedos up top, great body. Nothing bare. Dropped a C note on her. It's a good, not great. Better / younger than Bailey, and I won't repeat either of them.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 23:46 #22214Senior Member

Posts: 28Here's Niki!
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 23:09 #22213Senior Member

Posts: 172Lmao, always have had very mediocre experiences at star. To each his own I guess.
Originally Posted by Eccaios
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 22:27 #22212Senior Member

Posts: 1377When I left I seen Nicky she looked pretty good I'll try her next I thought at one time she was heavier but her body looked good.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
Anyone try her.
-
08-07-20 22:23 #22211Senior Member

Posts: 13776 star
Just went in to see who was available drew Lisa she said she would fuck me an suck me good I said no I'll try Sophia instead. Nice little tits an ass nice BJ when it was time for fucky she wanted it Quick. It was ok I just got back from vacation I wanted to get my whistle wet.
Originally Posted by DonCarleom
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 20:43 #22210Senior Member

Posts: 449Didn't realize F&C was still in existence. Back in the day, the big draw for me was the timming. Does anyone know if that's still on the menu? Who's the star there?
Originally Posted by Asphalt
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 19:10 #22209Regular Member

Posts: 24Multi-report
I was able to get out and run errands today, so I thought I'd try a couple places.
Six Star / Blue Tide. Tustin.
I wanted to try this place after reading about it. And apparently so did everyone else. Pulled into the parking lot and saw a line of mongers waiting outside the door. Good for them. I turned around and headed north.
Harmony. Heim Ave, Orange.
Another I wanted to try, but closed, no answering of phone number (google number), nor a knock on the door. I got the extra special experience of having the mail man come up behind me and say, "I think they are closed. Sorry buddy. " Took a bit for my shame to recede.
Star's Therapy. Lincoln, Orange.
My go to, and open. A pimp was operating the door and the. 4 house fee. I got a room, very clean, the radio blasting fairly loud, but not loud enough to hear the guy next door pounding away LOL. Andrea came in with a see-through top and booty shorts. Face 2/10. Bolt-on ass, but in doggy it looks really good. She started by sucking on my balls, and that got me rigid. CBJ was short, but that wasn't why I was there. She had me lube her up while she went down, and I got the V and A nice and slick. CG, super tight, she's been working the kegels. Then switched to doggy, and the lines of her back, waist and ass were fantastic. Still tight, pushing back against me, making nice sounds. I ventured a finger to her other hole and she said "yes baby" so I dove in knuckle deep. She kept it up, took a great pounding with no complaint, no rush. Honestly, I'd take Star's over Detox any day. Though I'm probably going to regret telling you all that.
Liberal use of alcohol spray and wipes before and after. Never asked for a tip or gave a price. I tipped $. 2.
-
08-07-20 18:44 #22208Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Yep, you sure did.
Originally Posted by Asphalt
[View Original Post]
Congrats.
Your F & C cherry is popped and hopefully the walk of shame back to your car wasn't. Too bad.
You should have DFK'd her and BBFS'd her for the complete experience.
There's always next time.
Again, welcome to the club.













Reply With Quote




