Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,766 to 18,780 of 61400
-
08-09-20 13:25 #42635Senior Member

Posts: 87Hot Summer Nights
Ventured out to W / W and Brooklyn / CB the last two nights at around 11 PM. Brooklyn / CB were dead both nights. There was HEAVY LE presence in W / W. Especially around Busy Bee at Ashton and Monroe. Supposedly, there's an unlicensed candy shop at Busy Bee. Marked and unmarked cars pulling over people left and right. Last night there was a hit-and-run at the triangle and some kind of major emergency at the circle.
-
08-09-20 11:40 #42634Senior Member

Posts: 241Monica
Yes. She's the one. She adjusted her technique after I complained that it was a bit toothy. How was her attitude and performance with you? I've always received decent service, but she has given other mongers trouble in the past. I might have to find her again and deliver a cream pie. LOL.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 11:30 #42633Senior Member

Posts: 102NiteTimer
Shout from Chicago, all respect fellow monger. Been following you for a while about 2 years I'd say. You take this website to The next level. Truly set a standard. Definitely looking forward to hit Wilkins Ave in Baltimore. My man.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 08:55 #42632Senior Member

Posts: 2419Appreciate the kind words brother. Just having fun.
Originally Posted by KnightRider82
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 07:37 #42631Senior Member

Posts: 102NiteTimer
Shout from Chicago, all respect fellow monger. Been following you for a while about 2 years I'd say. You take this website to The next level. Truly set a standard. Definitely looking forward to hit Wilkins Ave in Baltimore. My man.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 07:11 #42630Senior Member

Posts: 99Not a damn thing happening. Shit has been dry as phuck lately. Just a few washed up looking lot lizards that were left overs from a meth lab.
Originally Posted by TattMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 00:21 #42629Regular Member

Posts: 7CB / Brooklyn / Halethorpe / Wilkens.
So. I'm in the CB / Brooklyn area about once a week, I guess that's near the Halethorpe or Wilkens Ave area too when I'm on 695 . Is there anything happening during the day time? I'm new to all this and and been educating myself by reading your posts. Not being from Baltimore but rather, the other side of our state, I'm just wondering if it's worth cruising around that area when I'm down there in the day time. Thanks for all the great reading.
-
08-08-20 20:24 #42628Senior Member

Posts: 631Brittany on the stroll on Pulaski
Possibly, hard to tell.
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
She may have had a peirced nose or lip.
BBBJ was exceptional.
-
08-08-20 20:05 #42627Senior Member

Posts: 512This one?
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=a3483d2d3
BQ22.
-
08-08-20 20:03 #42626Senior Member

Posts: 631Monica
Is she the latina loud talker.
Originally Posted by LuvTitz
[View Original Post]
BBBJ was a bit toothy.
-
08-08-20 15:11 #42625Senior Member

Posts: 56Did she happen to have a slight scar above the bridge of her nose? The last time I saw Jessica, she was still recovering from a fall and had some damage there. I haven't seen her in over a year, but I loved hanging out with her.
Originally Posted by Sportsfan1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 09:23 #42624Senior Member

Posts: 631Brittany on the stroll on Pulaski
Scooped and took her to my spot last night after midnight.
She wanted to discuss her fee and I didn't want to until she started the deed. BBBJ started out very enthusiasticly.
I offered $40 and she wanted $50 but I held my ground.
I thought I had seen her name here but can't find now.
Very thin girl with a pretty face. Looked to young at first but was probably at least 25. Some signs of use but seemed very coherent.
-
08-08-20 08:31 #42623Senior Member

Posts: 241Melissa / Alicia
No, I don't have any photos, but there is a description of her in an older post about 2 months ago. Also, I don't have any digits for Alicia, the 5'7" Alicia, not the nasally psycho that is 5'1". For those that asked, I picked up Tall Alicia on Catherine near the pizza place just by blind luck when I saw her bent over while driving on Wilkins. Also, I don't have her number or anyone's number. I don't do regulars too often, their phones probably wouldn't work anyway and I love new pussy to creamier. Good luck!
Originally Posted by LightSabers
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 01:11 #42622Senior Member

Posts: 57Melissa
Do you have any pictures of her?
Originally Posted by LuvTitz
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 19:15 #42621Banned Member

Posts: 254Lol!!
Allison is the tall, "big boned " brunette right? Often stands on Ashton and does her makeup?
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





