High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 539 of 682 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 589 639 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 10228
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2158

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by TAway612  [View Original Post]
    She is really beat up. I mean literally, she looks like a battered wife in person, someones punching bag. Its sad. I got to her trailer park for the date, she came out to walk me in. She has a "roommate" male, 40's or 50's. I told her I needed to get my donation from the car, to get out of there and left. Do not recommend.

  2. #2157

    Megan

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/997561169388

    I was in Atlantic City and wanted a little bit of fun so I contacted Megan. She asked me to pick her up at some hotel by the boardwalk and when I got there, she had a friend with her and asked me if I wanted a threesome. The friend had track marks all over her face so I decided to just go with Megan.

    Megan said that her motel room is on the other side of the strip and it would take about 20 minutes to get there. I didn't have anything better to do so I figured why not so drove to the motel and got a close up look at Atlantic City's underbelly.

    Anyway, when we got to the motel parking lot she asked me for the donation so she can pay the landlord. I said I'll give you 60 if you leave your phone here since that's all she needed to pay the landlord's rent. She left her phone and paid the landlord without problems.

    She decided to take a shower when were in the room since we were both sweating. While in the shower, she asked me to join in and sit down on the floor then she put her kitty on my face while the water was running down my face. It was like being waterboarded but more fun.

    So onto the bed, she gives me a toothy BBBJ then I asked if she would lick my rear and she said only if I give her a ride back. What do you think I said?

    After that, she lubed up and mounted me greek cowgirl style. She started up and down for a few seconds and then started gyrating her hips like you see in the porno movies. The feeling was so intense that I couldn't even tell her to slow down or anything, I popped in under a minute.

    She will talk and talk and talk but will stop and listen if you start talking unlike the other girls. Very easy to work with and no hangups. She earned my trust with the rent thing cause it could have ended badly for me. I might see her again the next time I'm in AC.

  3. #2156

    Did.

    Quote Originally Posted by LastDispatch  [View Original Post]
    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...r/610888822317

    I haven't come across a review yet and she's been posting for a while. I'm going to TOFTT tomorrow and report back, but has anyone seen her?
    You do your homework?

  4. #2155

    Pebbles

    Hey everyone saw Pebbles again and my god can she suck a dick and that pussy is amazing. She even let me stick it in that ass of hers. She is well worth the time and money. She can also ride a dick like nobody's business. Going back tonight to see her.

  5. #2154

    Best ***** ever?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...r/610888822317

    I haven't come across a review yet and she's been posting for a while. I'm going to TOFTT tomorrow and report back, but has anyone seen her?

  6. #2153

    #

    Quote Originally Posted by Rael1001  [View Original Post]
    I've texted a bit with her but haven't nailed anything down yet. She used to post face pics which were OK. But the body is nice.
    Ad says she's 38. Looks great for that age. Assuming it's really her in pics.

  7. #2152
    Quote Originally Posted by Rael1001  [View Original Post]
    I've texted a bit with her but haven't nailed anything down yet. She used to post face pics which were OK. But the body is nice.
    I contacted her and tried to set up a few times. She needs a lot of notice. She wants to book the day before usually which is a challenge for me. Seems like fun though.

  8. #2151
    Quote Originally Posted by TAway612  [View Original Post]
    I've texted a bit with her but haven't nailed anything down yet. She used to post face pics which were OK. But the body is nice.

  9. #2150

    Lets Misbehave


  10. #2149
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger103  [View Original Post]
    She is a scammer / thief / IV Heroin / Crack use. She has been removed many times from STG, and has numerous other bad reviews on other sites.
    Wow, we almost made it to the anniversary of the OP.

  11. #2148
    Quote Originally Posted by SecSumDown  [View Original Post]
    What dump is she at?
    The Bel Aire on 73.

  12. #2147
    Quote Originally Posted by SjacGuy  [View Original Post]
    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...g/045677942756

    https://callescort.org/609-701-2437

    Tried to set things up for a few days slow response to messages called me from her personal line is a real woman behind the phone, she also is real found social media and all that from her other number. Finally got a time place set outcall to where I was, gave her a travel deposit (stupid me) time of appoint came and went Today no contact Thus far, will update if things change got me for $200 you guys may have better luck but fair warning. Did photo search too only ads from snj and Phila show no reviews.
    You'll never see her or your 200 again. That's why there are so many scam ads, because people are stupid enough to send money they will keep on advertising.

  13. #2146
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkHood2019  [View Original Post]
    I've texted her a few times. She's car date only, which I find annoying, since I would want FS. You would pick her up in front of her house then driver down the road to some sod farm. LOL Less than ideal.
    She is a scammer / thief / IV Heroin / Crack use. She has been removed many times from STG, and has numerous other bad reviews on other sites.

  14. #2145

    New Location

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardLewis  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Dawn in Brooklawn? She was working in a few different motels on Rt. 130, and was always trust worthy. However, she has been unreliable in that she would go weeks without responding to texts or would cancel appointments.
    She is in Maple Shade right on 73. You have to text her multiple times to get her to respond because of her migraines and phone issues. Great thing about her is she does whatever you want, and she isn't a drug addict.

  15. #2144

    Which Place?

    Quote Originally Posted by ClamHammer  [View Original Post]
    I wish she wasn't at that dump. It's on my short list of places I won't go
    What dump is she at?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape