Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,276 to 25,290 of 41305
-
08-07-20 15:18 #16030Regular Member

Posts: 2Preciate it!
Thats crazy!! Whats the point if I can't bust? What kinda shit is that. Hopefully she's opened up since then. If it's been a while she should be opened up by now. Idk, maybe I'll find out. Thanks tho!!
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 14:25 #16029Senior Member

Posts: 628Sa
Dunno if you do SA at all; but there's a fair number of Lake City / Live Oak girls on there. I don't have any info on them; but sometimes SA resets my search radius big enough to include that area and I see them quite a bit. And most of those girls in Gainesville will travel up there to see you.
Originally Posted by Fmlyhm1970
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 14:20 #16028Senior Member

Posts: 1260Ask Gainsville
Mongers down in the Swamp have more ties with LC than Jax does. I know a girl or two posts their ads in Gainsville. Haven't seen any in our fair city.
Originally Posted by Fmlyhm1970
[View Original Post]
G'Luck tho.
-
08-07-20 14:15 #16027Senior Member

Posts: 33Stuck in Lake City
Down here from Indiana. In Lake City. Looking for anything. Any lead would be appreciated. I am sooo bored LOL. Help!!
-
08-07-20 14:09 #16026Senior Member

Posts: 54Tiffany
She is real. Stopped seeing her about a year ago. Her body was fairly good, but I found her kind of boring. She also tends to send frequent "Come see me posts" .
Originally Posted by Ramino5
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 13:53 #16025Senior Member

Posts: 363Isn't she one of the women that was going raw on Hush? I know that's a red flag for me.
Originally Posted by Ramino5
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 13:44 #16024Senior Member

Posts: 242I really like her. In the past 2 months, I saw her 4 or 5 times. The last time was a few weeks ago and for some reason I couldn't cum and said I need to find something new. Come to think of it, I did feel like I noticed something but I just thought she had very visible blood vessels or something. She is such a sweetheart.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 13:27 #16023Senior Member

Posts: 1247Of course I put her down. She's just a sex toy and that's what these girls are here for. They have their addiction, and so do we; which is how much random pussy we can get. They don't care about us, and I certainly don't give two craps about them. They provide a hole, and I provide a pay day. Good luck Stevie!
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 13:19 #16022Senior Member

Posts: 690Tiffany Robbed Me
Yeah, saw her about 6 mo ago. She was pregnant and so was for BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Ramino5
[View Original Post]
I paid her up front. BIG mistake, she met a guy outside and came back in. I assume she bought candy.
She went to bathroom, and I was on the bed, she yelled out about 30 minutes later she was sorry but she did not feel good and could not do anything. I asked through bathroom door for a CBJ, she said no, too sick.
I asked for my money back, she said she lost it.
I left, after wasting 45 minutes waiting for her to come out of the bathroom. AND I was out my money.
Avoid her. You have been warned.
-
08-07-20 12:58 #16021Senior Member

Posts: 435Very heavy drug use. 85% of the time she is high. Always has the wrong crowd living in the room with her and I believe she will rob you if she gets a chance though she has never robbed me but just hearing her talk and the things she says.
Originally Posted by Ramino5
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 10:02 #16020Regular Member

Posts: 10Tiffany?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...6/882144341522
Anything on this one?
-
08-06-20 23:06 #16019Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Haitian chocolate drop
I've seen her a couple of times. The first time I discovered aunt Flo was in town. One thing I noticed was that she doesn't want you to fill the bag while you're still in her- yep, you read that right. Even with the raincoat on, she wants you to do yourself instead of allowing her inner parts take care of that matter. She'll, in effect, push you off before you can finish. She also does not like diccks too big. She likes smaller peckers. So much so, if she deems you to be of a decent size, she won't answer your text anymore. Not a bad looking body back then- she was smaller; now a little more thicker. Like I said, this was some time ago. Maybe she'll allow you to finish completely now but if you visit her, before you fork over the cash, I'd ask her first. If she wants you to get up before completion, I'd walk gladly.
Originally Posted by Pumpfaker
[View Original Post]
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/haiti-baby-bestthang-smoking/31151279
-
08-06-20 22:03 #16018Senior Member

Posts: 394Ya know something, the only thing I really care about is, was it a good time for me. If the girl seems to be coherent, clean, timely, good performance, attractive, and I enjoyed it, then what do I care. There will always be someone out there that has to put her down. The same one who treats everyone like crap.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 21:31 #16017Senior Member

Posts: 1260Rhi Is Free
Again. LOL.
Originally Posted by StangBangS197
[View Original Post]
She made the announcement on SM. Welcum her with open arms but a secured wallet. So be careful. A while back, her, her bf (at the time) and another known provider set up a Monger to get robbed. A shotgun was involved. Made the news and freaked me out when I saw it bcuz I had just seen her some time before her 15 min of fame.
An "ok" session from what I recall.
-
08-06-20 20:55 #16016Senior Member

Posts: 103Karmen aka Rhi?
Hey fellow mongers any intel on this one? I hit her up already just haven't committed to dreaming just yet. Any details would be greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there fellas!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/645900111261










Reply With Quote






