Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,781 to 18,795 of 61441
-
08-08-20 15:11 #42661Senior Member

Posts: 56Did she happen to have a slight scar above the bridge of her nose? The last time I saw Jessica, she was still recovering from a fall and had some damage there. I haven't seen her in over a year, but I loved hanging out with her.
Originally Posted by Sportsfan1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 09:23 #42660Senior Member

Posts: 631Brittany on the stroll on Pulaski
Scooped and took her to my spot last night after midnight.
She wanted to discuss her fee and I didn't want to until she started the deed. BBBJ started out very enthusiasticly.
I offered $40 and she wanted $50 but I held my ground.
I thought I had seen her name here but can't find now.
Very thin girl with a pretty face. Looked to young at first but was probably at least 25. Some signs of use but seemed very coherent.
-
08-08-20 08:31 #42659Senior Member

Posts: 241Melissa / Alicia
No, I don't have any photos, but there is a description of her in an older post about 2 months ago. Also, I don't have any digits for Alicia, the 5'7" Alicia, not the nasally psycho that is 5'1". For those that asked, I picked up Tall Alicia on Catherine near the pizza place just by blind luck when I saw her bent over while driving on Wilkins. Also, I don't have her number or anyone's number. I don't do regulars too often, their phones probably wouldn't work anyway and I love new pussy to creamier. Good luck!
Originally Posted by LightSabers
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 01:11 #42658Senior Member

Posts: 57Melissa
Do you have any pictures of her?
Originally Posted by LuvTitz
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 19:15 #42657Banned Member

Posts: 254Lol!!
Allison is the tall, "big boned " brunette right? Often stands on Ashton and does her makeup?
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 19:13 #42656Banned Member

Posts: 254Ci?
Are you referring to a confidential informant? I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. We aren't talking about snitching on SWs or mongers. We are talking about stings. Police would not send a CI to participate in a sting. I'm not sure what you are talking about or referencing.
Originally Posted by DMV42
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 17:50 #42655Senior Member

Posts: 243Does anyone have any updated contact info for her? The number I have is no longer working.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 12:50 #42654Senior Member

Posts: 705Allison. Whoa!
I've always liked Allison. She's a bit thicker than I would like. But definitely an incredible blowjob. I saw her today and stopped in my tracks. She's huge. I would have picked her up but don't think that she would fit in my car. And I'm not exaggerating or being mean.
-
08-07-20 11:04 #42653Senior Member

Posts: 280Tiffany
This Tiffany sounds like the girl that I picked up 2 nights ago on Ashton. Young thin red head with freckles. She was definitely getting into the sex but I guess she forgot and waited until I started cumming to tell me that I have to pull out. The funny thing is that we get back to the neighborhood and I see this old white guy who looks like a bum near a bunch of trash, and she says, oh you can drop me off here, that is my father (pointing to that guy). Very nice girl.
.
Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 10:35 #42652Senior Member

Posts: 280Jessica
The Jessica in the pic on this posting from Klove appears to be the "Jessica" that I picked up last night on Ashton except she had dark hair and I think she looked a little better than in this pic. When I first saw her from a distance, I thought that it was Jessica B because they have the same body style, except Jessica B is younger and has a very pretty face. Nevertheless, other than the fact that this Jessica from Klove's posting was a little OCD in the car with putting on her makeup and other beauty supplies, she was fun and aimed to please. I would scoop her again but not until checking the area first to see if any younger options were available.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 00:21 #42651Senior Member

Posts: 299Something to think about
It won't let me copy url but this is from an article from a lawyer.
Originally Posted by DMV42
[View Original Post]
"Limited Contact" Allowed.
Knowing that police officers go undercover to catch them, sex workers often ask potential "clients" to engage in some degree of sexual contact, which the workers think will prove that they are not undercover officers (workers are counting on an officer's refusal). Accordingly, officers argue that effective policing sometimes requires that they participate in limited sexual contact to convince sex workers that they are not police. Although courts have consistently allowed sexual contact in this context, there are limits to what they will accept.
-
08-06-20 19:07 #42650Senior Member

Posts: 241Melissa
Got to the triangle and circle areas around 1 pm. It was hot out there, as in the police. There were cops at the triangle and circle with drivers pulled over. And to make things worse, there were parked and / or rolling cruisers on almost every other block. Thankfully spotted MILF Melissa. Took her to the spot and received the usual top notch performance. Be extremely careful out there. I'm not sure if the heavy LE presence was a one day thing or part of a weekend operation.
-
08-05-20 23:48 #42649Senior Member

Posts: 511Stroll
Thank you. Not being familiar with the area and any local abbreviations, this will be a huge help.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 18:41 #42648Senior Member

Posts: 308C. I. Though?
LEO may not let you touch but a C. I. Will let you and if you were the one that touched the C. I. Without permission they will attach an assult charge to the solicitation charge. Read that in an article and blew me away.
Originally Posted by Tazdevil77
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 10:56 #42647Banned Member

Posts: 254If she is in your car, you are good to go
An undercover vice officer will not get into your car. Period. It's not safe from a police protocol standpoint. If she opens your door and hops in, you don't have to worry about traveling any sort of distance to start a discussion. Her getting in means you are clear from LE perspective. Still have to worry about her stealing from you or directing you to a spot for a set up, so I won't say your are "safe" at that point. But you damn sure don't have to worry about her being a cop.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
That's why the advice of not talking through the window is very sound. They have to get you to verbalize criminal intent via convo through the window, because they are certainly not hopping in. They will likely walk around to driver side and try to talk to you from that side. Once you say something to indicate you are soliciting sex, she gives a signal, steps out of the way, and them boys whip up and box you in.
I was a young dummy once and got caught in a sting. So I speak from experience and not bullshit speculation.











Reply With Quote





